CHAPTER 6

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

The next day, Haein woke up when she heard Hyemin calling her name while knocking the door which made Haein groan.

“What Song Hyemin?” asked Haein as she opened the door.

“Eonni..there’s a guy searching for you” said Hyemin.

“Who is it?” asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

“I don’t know but mom and dad looked so happy to see him. I can’t remember his name. Shin-”.

“Hoseok oppa arrived already? Gosh!” shouted Haein before slamming the door and rushed into the bedroom.

“Eonni know him?” asked Hyemin raising her eyebrow before went back to the living room where her parents and Hoseok was there.

“Where’s Haein, Hyemin?” asked Mr Song.

“Eonni just woke up. She’s taking shower now” said Hyemin took a glance at Hoseok that was smirking a bit.

“Aigoo Haein, don’t she remember that Hoseok will be here today” said Mr Song shook his head.

“It’s okay. Last night Haein told me that she can’t sleep. That’s why maybe she woke up a little bit late” said Hoseok smiled.

“Eonni communicate with this guy? Who is he?” thought Hyemin.

“So Hoseok, what do you think about Haein?” asked Mr Sond.

“She’s nice and she’s beautiful too” said Hoseok smiled. Not long after that, Haein went downstairs which made Hoseok stand up to approach her.

“Are you okay?” asked Hoseok smiled while holding Haein’s hand.

“I..I’m okay” said Haein smiled a bit.

“There you are, Haein. Come, let’s breakfast first” said Mrs Song smiled before walking to the kitchen.

“Hoseok said that you two will going to somewhere else” said Mr Song which made Hyemin took a glance at Haein.

“Uhh..yes..”.

“We want to get to know each other and be close” said Hoseok smiled while caressing Haein’s hand.

“It’s a great beginning. You also didn’t have to go to work today right?” said Mr Song and Haein nodded. When Haein took a glance at Hyemin, Hyemin was staring at her deeply and Hyemin mouthed ‘Who is he, eonni?’.

“But I think that after got married, Haein will not going to work anymore. I can afford our family. I just want Haein to focus on our family” said Hoseok smiled which made Hyemin widened her eyes and asked Haein to follow her.

“Wait for a moment okay” said Haein before following Hyemin.

“What’s all this eonni?” asked Hyemin raising her eyebrow while crossing her arm at her chest.

“Hyemin-ah..eonni..”.

“Did eonni really gonna married with that scary guy? What about Yan oppa? You guys fighting last night huh? Yan oppa even called me last night” said Hyemin.

“Yan called you last night? What did he said?” asked Haein holding Hyemin’s hand.

“He asked why eonni being so moody last night. I don’t know what happened between eonni and Yan oppa but Yan oppa sounded so worried about you. What happened actually?” asked Hyemin but they interrupted by Hoseok.

“Haein-ah, shall we go now?” asked Hoseok smiled.

“Eonni..”.

“Eonni go first” said Haein before walking after Hoseok.

“Uncle, we go first” said Hoseok smiled.

“I’m proud of you, Haein. Have fun with Hoseok” said Mr Song while hugging Haein before releasing the hug. In the car Haein throw her sight outside of the window.

“Haein..what are you thinking about huh?” asked Hoseok while holding Haein’s hand.

“Uhh? Umm..nothing. Where are we going?” asked Haein staring at Hoseok.

“Somewhere you can release your stress” said Hoseok smiled. After awhile, they arrived at a beach.

“Let’s go take some fresh air” said Hoseok before went out from his car followed by Haein.

“There’s no one here, probably because of workday. So, you want me to lend my ears to listen to your problems? Want me to hug you to make you calm?” asked Hoseok smiled when suddenly Haein hugged him while crying which made Hoseok shocked but smirked at the same time.

“Hey, don’t cry” said Hoseok patting Haein’s back.

“I am so relief that I still have you, oppa” said Haein still crying.

“What are you saying? You still have your family” said Hoseok Haein’s hair.

“Only you know about Yan. Only you know about I’m breaking up with Yan” said Haein releasing the hug.

“So that guy named Yan?” asked Hoseok while holding Haein’s hand.

“Kim Yan Cheol” said Haein looking down.

“You can tell me anything. I will be your human diary and I will be your secret box. I will not tell anyone” said Hoseok smiled.

“Promise?” asked Haein.

“Of course” said Hoseok smiled.

“Of course not doe” thought Hoseok in his mind.

“So, feel better now?” asked Hoseok and Haein nodded slowly.

“It’s okay, what’s past let it past. We have to think about out future. We can already think about our future, you’re my wife and I’m your husband” said Hoseok smiled while holding both of Haein’s hand.

“I..still need some time” said Haein releasing her hand slowly.

“It’s okay, take your time” said Hoseok smiled while caressing Haein’s cheek.

“Anyway, Haein..”.

“Hmm?”.

“I want you to be my partner for some event tonight. My dad want to celebrate because his company just got a big project. My dad already told people who join the event that his son will bring someone. So..I guess he wants you to be with me” said Hoseok smiled a little bit smirking without Haein notice.

“But..I haven’t went to any event moreover it’s your dad’s business. I’m..a little bit shy” said Haein looking down.

“Hey, come on. I’m with you right? It’s my first time too. Remember that I just came here from America, it's kinda awkward too but if you with me and I'm with you, we'll be fine. Let’s go shopping some things for you. I want to choose elegant dress for you, shoes, accessories and more” said Hoseok while fixing Haein’s hair that already messed because of the wind.

“No, no need, I have lots of dress at my house. It’s troubling-”.

“Come on Haein, it’s our first time together. Why not I want to make you a special person for me in my life?” said Hoseok a little bit pouting.

“Okay fine but don’t pout” said Haein which made Hoseok chuckles.

“Yeay, that’s my girl. Let’s go” said Hoseok while grabbing Haien’s hand to his car.

“Wear your seat belt. Safety first ~” said Hoseok chuckles.

“Can’t wait for tonight. Hopefully all my plans will came out smoothly. Hahaha, of course it will be smoothly. That Doctor Kim Yan Cheol surely have no idea where did Haein go. Lol probably he forget Haein already” thought Hoseok smirking. After awhile, they arrived at a shopping mall and Hoseok happily holds Haein’s hand while walking.

“So, what kind of dress you want?” asked Hoseok as they entered a boutique.

“All dress here kinda..revealing skin so much..I’m uncom-”.

“I want you to wear one of the dress here because I like y woman” said Hoseok with deep voice.

“But I don’t like it and I haven’t wear any y dress before” said Haein a little bit pouting.

“New experience for you. You’re my wife soon so you have to know what’s my favorite” said Hoseok holding Haein’s hand. At the end, Haein just nodding slowly.

“If Yan know about this, he will surely mad at me” thought Haein since ever since they're dating, Yan didn't allowed Haein to wear cloth that revealing much of her skin. Haein only can be y when they're alone.

“What about this?” said Hoseok smiled while handing a maroon tight dress to Haein. It only covers from Haein's s until quarter of her tight. Haein felt uncomfortable for the dress but since she don't want to disapponting Hoseok.

“If this what you like, I’m okay” said Haein smiled a bit.

“Okay then, I pay for this. Wait here” said Hoseok before walk to the cashier counter. They then went to shop for some shoes and accessories for Haein and some suit that match with Haein’s dress colour for Hoseok.

“I send you home, dress up and make up beautifully for me. I will pick you around 7p.m.” said Hoseok as they entered Hoseok’s car. When they arrived at Haein’s house, they saw Hyemin waiting for Haein outside.

“Your sister waiting for you?” asked Hoseok took a glance at Hyemin.

“Maybe she worried about me” said Haein chuckles awkwardly.

“What a great sister. Now go. I will pick you then, okay. Love you” said Hoseok as he hold Haein’s hand before kissing it. Hyemin saw what Hoseok did to Haein and widened her eyes. When Haein walk passed Hyemin, Hyemin grab Haein’s arm.

“Eonni. I need explanation” said Hyemin but Haein harshly released her hand from Hyemin’s grip.

“Eonni, listen to me. Where did you go just now?” asked Hyemin following Haein upstairs. Haein ignored Hyemin and went into her room.

“Eonni, why you looked so rush? Eonni. Explain to me. Who is that guy actually? Why eonni suddenly wanna get married to him?” asked Hyemin grabbing Haein’s arm as Haein about to reach her towel.

“Let me go Hyemin. It’s none of your business” said Haein tried to releasing Hyemin’s grip but Hyemin’s grip was too tight.

“What about Yan oppa? What happened to you guys?” asked Hyemin still not releasing Haein’s arm.

“Did Yan called you today?” asked Haein soften her voice.

“No.. Eonni didn’t called him today? Eonni usually went to hospital” said Hyemin.

“We’re over Hyemin. Now let me go and get out from my room. I have some business to do” said Haein releasing Hyemin’s grip.

“Eonni..I..can’t understand. You guys over? Did eonni mean..eonni wasn’t Yan oppa’s girlfriend already? But why you didn’t tell me?” asked Hyemin.

“It’s all happens for a reason. I tried to save people’s life” said Haein.

“But..eonni and Yan oppa..date about five years. Eonni just want to end this relationship and married with that scary guy? His face looked like a bad guy, eonni-”.

“Can you get out from my room now? Please understand my situation. I am the first daughter in this family and you have to understand me because dad put all of the burden on me” said Haein without looking at Hyemin.

“Fine then” said Hyemin before stomping her feet out from Haein’s room and slamming the door. Without Haein realized, her tears flowing through her cheeks.

“Why my life so ruined now. Yan..I need you!” shouted Haein while crying. After she calmed down, she went to take her bath and dress up. Mrs Song then went into Haein’s room.

“Haein-ah..Hoseok just called your dad that he want you to bring some cloth” said Mrs Song which made Haein widened her eyes.

“But why?” asked Haein.

“Because you’re going to stay with Hoseok for a few days. Hoseok said that event kinda far from here and worried if you’re tired with the journey. Your dad agreed because he know the event” said Mrs Song holding Haein’s hand.

“But mom..”.

“I told your dad but he’s not listening. I can’t let my daughter stay with a guy that she just know. Even I’m so sick of worries when you slept at Yan’s house” said Mrs Song in tone of worries.

“Mom..”.

“Your dad said his people will follow you so that Hoseok won’t do something bad on you. Please call me if something happened, okay” said Mrs Song and Haein nodded.

“Mom..” said Haein with soft voice.

“I know it’s getting hard. But I believe my daughter strong enough to face this” said Mrs Song while fixing Haein’s hair.

“I know..I have to do so..I just wanna know that..dad’s people didn’t followed Yan right?” said Haein.

“As far as I know..they didn’t go to the hospital. But..if your sister has a close relationship with Yan..it’s possible that dad’s people will stalking him again” said Mrs Song.

“Just keep Hyemin in this house. Don’t let her go out” said Haein.

“She changed after she saw Hoseok..I don’t have guts to tell her, but I’ll try my best” said Mrs Song smiled a little.

“Mom..Yan and me..broke up already” said Haein looking down.

“Oh my..but how..”.

“I don’t know he suddenly-”.

“Haein-ah, you done? Hoseok wait for you already” said Mr Song suddenly.

“Ahh..yes..mom, I should go now” said Haein shile hugging Mrs Song.

“I haven't seen my daughter wearing this kind of dress and you looked so pretty. You know right you’re staying with Hoseok for a few days? I believe him so that’s why” said Mr Song and Haein nodded.

“Behave okay? You bring my image there” said Mr Song smiled which made Haein chuckles a little.

“What you expect me doing weird things huh, dad?” asked Haein raising her eyebrow before went downstairs.

“Since when this girl knows how to talk back?” asked Mr Song but calmed by Mrs Song.

“Song Haein..you’re so beautiful, gorgeous, stunning and seductive” said Hoseok with deep voice which made Haein a little bit blushed.

“Let me put your bag. Come into the car first” said Hoseok chuckles.

“Wear seat belt. I’m gonna speed up a little bit because we’re kinda late already” said Hoseok and Haein nodded.

****