CHAPTER 3

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

The next day, Yan send Haein to her house.

"See you, baby girl. Don't be sad okay. My heart only yours and my mind only onto you" said Yan winked.

"Eyy, focus on your work. You will get fired if you only think about me" said Haein chuckles.

"Who are they wanna fired me? I'm the only one surgeon that can do many kind of operation" said Yan smirked.

"Don't boasting yourself Kim Yan Cheol. Now go or you will late" said Haein chuckles and Yan drive away. When Haein entered the house, Mrs Song quickly approached her.

"Where are you going last night? Where did you sleep?" asked Mrs Song while holding Haein's hand.

"I'm not going anywhere. Just Yan's house. Don't worry about it mom" said Haein sighed.

"Why are you going to his house? Just you two alone?" asked Mrs Song.

"Mom please, he's my boyfriend" said Haein annoyed.

"He didn't do bad thing onto you right?" asked Mrs Song again.

"Mom please. Why would he do bad things onto me? He love me. Mom I want to go to my room" said Haein.

"Haein-ah, tonight, your dad wanna discuss about the guy he want you to get married" said Mrs Song.

"What if I don't want?" asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

"Song Haein, please" plead Mrs Song.

"Okay mom, okay" said Haein before went into her room and slam the door.

****

"You're home honey" said Mrs Song while helping Mr Song with his suitcase.

"Where's Haein-".

"I'm here dad" said Haein smiled while sitting on a couch in front of Mr Song.

"It's been awhile not seeing you. Dad was so busy with work" said Mr Song smiled to Haein. Haein just smiled, knowing the actual reason, actual phrase her dad would said if he felt that it's been awhile not seeing each other.

"So Haein, how's work?" asked Mr Song smiled.

"Came out well. Just kinda busy too lately. Dad know too right that our company have many client" said Haein and Mr Song nodded. Haein was working at her dad's company but since they were in different department, they still didn't meet each other often.

"Tomorrow still holiday right?" asked Mr Song and Haein nodded.

"And I bet you already know that dad want you to know a guy that you will surely like him" said Mr Song and again Haein nodded awkwardly. Haein then received a text from Yan.

"How's your day, baby girl? I'm sorry for just texting you. I'm scared if you're busy or tired. Call me if you don't mind :)".

"Who's texting you?" asked Mr Song suddenly.

"Friend of mine" said Haein smiled awkwardly.

"Ahh I see. Back to our topic. Dad want you to meet that guy tomorrow" said Mr Song which made Haein widened her eyes. Haein was about to open when Mrs Song shook her head. Haein then just nodded.

"Okay then. Dad's driver will send you at the place you should go" said Mr Song.

"No it's okay. I like drive by my own. Just tell me where" said Haein and Mr Song ahhed before nodding.

"Honey, I'm hungry" said Mr Song to Mrs Song.

"Take your bath first. I'll reheat the food" said Mrs Song smiled before Mr Song went upstairs to the bathroom. Haein about to leave the living room when Mrs Song suddenly called her.

"Haein-ah..".

"I want some time alone" said Haein before went upstairs to her room. When she reached her room, she locked the door and went to her bed, cupping her face with her pillow while crying. Haein was crying for awhile when suddenly she remembered about Yan's text. Haein then called Yan.

"Haein-ah, is everything okay? You late replying my text. Are my baby girl too tired?" asked Yan as he answered Haein's call.

"Everything's fine" said Haein smiled a bit even just listening to Yan's voice.

"But you sounded like you just crying. Are you sure you're okay?".

"Yea. Everything's fine. Don't worry".

"If something happened, do tell me. I won't let you alone in any problem. I will help you to fix it".

"Yan, I miss you".

"I miss you too".

"I really wish you're here. Hugging me while my hair".

"Haein-ah, everything's okay right? You sounded so upset".

"It's late already. You have to lead an operation tomorrow right?"

"Yea, but you-".

"Go sleep and rest now. I don't want you to make mistake in the operation tomorrow. I..I will go to the hospital to meet you tomorrow. Okay?".

"If you said so. Good night babe. See you tomorrow" said Yan before hang up the call. Haein sighed while staring at their photo as her wallpaper photo.

"I don't want to let you go. It's been five years already" said Haein sobbing. Suddenly she heard someone knocked the door.

"Eonni ~ Naya (It's me) Neo dongsaengiee ~ (Your sister ~)" said Hyemin and Haein quickly opened the door after shedding her tears.

"Yaa, where did you just go?" asked Haein as Hyemin entered Haein's room which Haein then have to help her to walk since she's tipsy.

"You're going to clubbing again?" asked Haein as they sit on Haein's bed.

"Eonnie, don't talk too loud. Dad will hear you" said Hyemin placing her index finger at Haein's lip.

"Eonnie told you already not to go there. And with this kind of outfit. You don't know how danger-".

"This is life eonnie. What's life without fun? Club is heaven" said Hyemin giggling.

"Dad will surely sick of mad if he know about this" said Haein.

"So what? I'm so done with dad's madness. Everything I did was wrong and everything eonnie did was right. I'm a bad daughter. Not like eonni that always obey what dad asked. There's no use if I'm doing good in front of dad because dad will think negatively" said Hyemin still giggling.

"Then you should stop doing all of this and just stay at home. There's many dangerous thing outside there that you don't know. Eonni-".

"Eonni talked too much. I know what I'm doing" said Hyemin chuckles.

"What you know if you totally drunk? You're the only one sister I have. I don't want-".

"I have my boyfriend that can protect me so what?" said Hyemin chuckles before lying on Haein's bed while Haein sighed. But not long after that, Hyemin sit up and stare at Haein's face.

"What?" asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

"I may drunk but I know eonni's eyes were swollen. Did eonni just cried?" asked Hyemin.

"Me? Crying? No. What's the reason tho?" asked Haein laughed awkwardly.

"Did eonni fight with Yan oppa?" asked Hyemin but Haein shook her head.

"Then what's the matter?" asked Hyemin but Haein shook her head.

"There's nothing to worry about. Eonni-".

"Haein-ah, did your sister- there you are Song Hyemin" said Mrs Song crossing her arm at her chest.

"What are you doing in your sister's room. God Hyemin what kind of dress are you wearing" said Mrs Song sighed. She know so well her daughter, probably went to clubbing.

"Was it wrong I'm in eonni's room?" said Hyemin.

"Go to your room. Now" said Mrs Song and Hyemin barely walk out from the room leaving Haein and Mrs Song alone. Mrs Song then close the door and went to sit beside Haein. She noticed Haein with Yan's photo beside Haein's bed.

"You didn't tell Yan about this yet?" asked Mrs Song and Haein shook her head.

"When will you tell him?" asked Mrs Song.

"Mom please. It's been five years we're dating. I can't just broke up with him like that" said Haein with small voice.

"But if your dad know about this, he will-".

"I know. I don't want to hurt Yan and so Yan's family but at the same time I don't want to let him go. We're madly in love" said Haein with tears flowing through her cheek.

"Haein-ah, you haven't cried before. Please, don't cry" said Mrs Song while holding Haein's hand.

"Are you sure there's no other ways to stop dad from doing this? I mean, let me date Yan Cheol" said Haein still sobbing.

"I wish I know but you know right your dad was hot tempered. Mom could not stop him from doing anything. Plus, you remember right how your dad traced my ex boyfriend that came in my life back years ago and what your dad did to him?" said Mrs Song which made Haein bit her lip in scare.

"I just don't want to meet that guy" said Haein sighed.

"Mom know. Mom also like your relationship with Yan but what mom can do? Mom suggest you to just meet that guy. You know, just friend" said Mrs Song smiled.

"Then what? Dad love to see her daughter with that guy then dad want her daughter to get married with that guy leaving her five years boyfriend alone" said Haein raising her eyebrow.

"Haein-ah..".

"Mom, I'm tired. I wanna sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day. And..mom, tomorrow I'll be leaving a little bit early so don't panic" said Haein walking to bathroom to wash her teeth and face.

"Where are you going?" asked Mrs Song.

"Hospital" said Haein before closing the bathroom door.

"Song Haein.." said Mrs Song sighed.

****

Around 8.00 a.m. Haein arrived at the hospital where Yan worked.

"Yan surely finished his operation since the operation scheduled at 5.00 a.m." said Haein smiled a little. When she passed the information counter, one of the nurse approached her.

"Miss Haein" said the nurse smiled.

"Doctor Kim was in his office?" asked Haein.

"Doctor Kim still in the operation room since there's some technical mistake. But don't worry, Doctor Kim will finished the operation in around 5 minutes" said the nurse and Haein nodded before heading to the operation room waiting for Yan come out. After awhile, Yan came out which then Haein hugged him. Yan kinda shock with Haein's appearance.

"Haein-ah, let me go. I smelled blood" said Yan chuckles.

"No, I miss you" said Haein before burst into tears.

"Haein-ah, you're crying. Why? Who did this to you?" asked Yan cupping Haein's cheek as Haein release the hug.

"I change my outfit first" said Yan and Haein nodded.While waiting for Yan, a patient approached Haein.

"You're Doctor Kim's girlfriend right? Oh my God, you're so beautiful" said the patient which made Haein blushed.

"Doctor Kim always tell about you to me. He really loves you" said he patient chuckles.

"Oh really? I acknowledge that he would tell about me to his patient" said Haein chuckles. At the same time, Yan came out to see Haein happily talking with his patient.

"But beware. I don't think so your relationship with Doctor Kim will last longer" said the patient chuckles which made Haein anger.

"What do you mean by that?!" shouted Haein which made Yan that was watching them shocked and quickly joined them.

"What's going on here? Haein?" asked Yan.

"Yan. She..she said that our relationship won't last longer. She's..".

"Haein calm down. Miss, I think you should go back to your ward. Let me send you to your ward" said Yan guiding the patient to her ward.

"Doctor Kim, don't take it serious. I didn't mean anything for seriously. I just wanna kidding to Haein but she-".

"I know her so well. She don't like it when people said to us just break up already or you both didn't suit at all. She don't like people teasing about our relationship moreover when people that she's older than me. I'm sorry too" said Yan rubbing his back neck.

"I see Haein really loves you. May your relationship last longer" said the patient which made Yan smiled.

"Thank you. Well, I think you should rest now. Nurse will come here soon to check your blood pressure, etc, okay?" said Yan before leaving the ward and quickly went to approached Haein.

"Haein-ah, let's get into my room" said Yan grabbing Haein's hand to his room. Haein was actually scared of death because she saw some of her dad's people at the hospital. They looked like not receiving any treats and she know what's the reason they're there. They probably traced her car.

"So mind to share what's your problem?" asked Yan.

"Yan..I'm scared" said Haein hugging Yan tightly.

"What's the matter? Hey, you haven't been like this before. What's wrong? Tell me. Someone wanna harm you?" asked Yan while Haein's hair.

"Yan I'm scared" said Haein again while sobbing still hugging Yan more tightly.

"Haein-ah, what happened?" asked Yan with soft voice, worried because Haein haven't been acting like this before.

"Where's my Haein that always cheered?" said Yan again.

"Yan..I think I have to go now. I can't be here any longer. I..just want you to be careful. Please. I love you. If..if someone looked like following you, please be careful" said Haein tightening the hug.

"Haein what you're saying? I..I didn't understand. Someone wanna follow me?" asked Yan.

"Please just be careful. I love you. Okay" said Haein giving a peck at Yan's lip before leaving the room.

"Song Haein, what's happening actually" said Yan watching Haein walk leaving the hospital. On the other side, Haein was shivering in her car, still sobbing.

"No way dad's people was here. Like..how can? But that really dad's people. I know based on their outfit. Yan..oh God please, they don't know about him right?" said Haein still shivering.

"Gosh I should go home and prepare now" said Haein after she took a glance at her wrist watch. At home, Haein approached by Mrs Song.

"Haein-ah, where did you go? Your dad..".

"I'm on my way, mom" said Haein went to climb upstairs.

"Haein, you told Yan..".

"Mom please, I'm getting ready to meet dad's beloved boy" said Haein a little bit annoyed as Mrs Song went into her room.

"But is there..".

"Mom, dad's people was freaking at the hospital where Yan's working. They freaking followed me. What's my life now? Dad controlled it? Mom, it's annoying" whined Haein.

"Seriously Haein? Mom..".

"Mom, I'm late already. I go first" said Haein a little bit smiling to Mrs Song.

"Good luck, Haein. Mom love you" said Mrs Song smiled.

****