CHAPTER 2

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

The next day, Haein woke up after she heard engine roaming. She remembered that her parents will be out today and will come back home late. Haein smiled to the fact since she don't have to explain where did she go with Yan to her parents. Haein then got a text from Yan which made she smiled.

"I will arrived at your house about one hour from now. Love you".

Haein then quickly get down from her bed and went to the bathroom. After done bath and dress up which she wear a light blue T-shirt bought by Yan since it was a couple T-shirt and black skinny jeans. When Haein got down, she saw Hyemin watching television while eating toasted bread.

"Mom and dad just went out right?" asked Haein and Hyemin nodded.

"Where are you going today, eonni?" asked Hyemin.

"Just went roaming Seoul with Yan" said Haein smiled. They then heard honk outside meaning Yan arrived.

"Have fun with Yan oppa (called by a younger girl to an older boy), eonni" said Hyemin smiled and Haein nodded before waving to Hyemin.

"Yan ~" said Haein smiled while kissing Yan's cheek.

"You looked so happy today" said Yan smiled.

"Of course I am happy. It's difficult to hang out with you. You're always busy. Sometimes when you have your day off, you still have to come to hospital" said Haein a little bit pouting.

"I'm sorry Haein. I'm yours for this entire day" said Yan smiled while caressing Haein's cheek. Haein suddenly remembered her parent's plan to married her with someone unknown which made Haein's face turn sorrow.

"Uhh..what's wrong with that face babe?" asked Yan a little bit worried.

"Hmm? Ohh, umm, I'm hungryyy. Let's go" said Haein pouted which made Yan chuckles.

"Let's find a cafe for breakfast" said Yan before start driving.

****

They ordered their food and waited for their food while talking to each other.

"So how's your work?" asked Yan to Haein.

"Everything went well. But you know right, dad's company have many clients and I have many paperwork to be done. Sometimes I didn't have enough sleep. But yeah I manage to do the work" said Haein smiled.

"After we got married, you don't have to go to work. I want you to focus on our family. I believe based on my salary, I can support you and our children" said Yan smiled which made Haein chuckles.

"You already think about our future huh? You're matured already, kid" said Haein smiled.

"I'm not a kid, I'm big already" whined Yan which made Haein chuckles.

"Still small in my eyes" said Haein still chuckling. Then, the waiter came with their food and they happily eat their food.

"So how about you? How's work at hospital?" asked Haein while munching her food.

"Hmm, everything's fine. But there's a few patient's family nag us because you know right a practical doctor have to do an operation with the senior doctor guide and some of them did a small mistake but it doesn't effect the patient but still the family nag us. Sometime it made me headache" said Yan a little bit pouting.

"Poor you" said Haein while caressing Yan's hand.

"But it's okay, it's my duty right" said Yan smiled. After they done eating, Yan start to drive to Namsam Tower. Along the journey, Haein throw her sight outside of the window.

"Are you okay, Haein? You looked like hiding some problems, since yesterday" said Yan but still focusing on the road.

"I'm okay ~" said Haein cheerfully.

"If you have problems, do tell me. I don't want you to be upset, never" said Yan with soft voice.

"I'm fine. I'm just happy to hang out with you" said Haein smiled. After awhile, they arrived at the car park for Namsam Tower visitors.

"We have to walk a bit to go to the tower. It's okay right?" asked Yan and Haein nodded.

"I have you to carry me if I'm tired" said Haein chuckles before went out from Yan's car.

"I think you became more chubbier already. I don't think so I can bear to carry you" said Yan chuckles while pinch Haein's cheek.

"So what you are? You're chubby too" said Haein while poking Yan's stomach. They then walked with hand-by-hand to each other.

"Glad that today's weather fine" said Yan smiled while looking at Haein.

"Plus with my lovely girl here. I'm so happy today. I felt like my burden and stress flew away" said Yan smiled.

"So do I. I'm stressed being at work and so at home" said Haein sighed but smiled when Yan pinch her cheek. They then reach the top of Namsan Tower.

"Wahh, the scenery is so beautiful here" said Haein amazed to see the scenery of Seoul City. Even though the scenery more beautiful during night, but during the day, the scenery is beautiful too. Yan the went back-hugging Haein.

"I like your scent baby girl" said Yan sniffing Haein's neck before resting his chin on Haein's shoulder.

"Yan..I miss cuddling with you" said Haein caressing Yan's cheek with Yan still back-hugging her.

"Come to my house then, it's your house too right. You can sleep there too tonight since tomorrow, my shift was at evening" said Yan smiled.

"Really? Okay then" said Haein smiled.

"Yeay my baby girl will come to my house" said Yan tightening his hug.

"Yan, let's write our name at the lock" said Haein excitedly which made Yan chuckles and nodded.

"Wanna write our children' name too?" asked Yan which made Haein chuckles.

"Are you kidding, Kim Yan Cheol? We didn't have child yet doe" said Haein still chuckling. When they done, they locked the lock together with the others lock.

"May our relationship last longer" said Yan while kissing Haein's cheek but Haein replied by kissing Yan's lip.

"Naughty girl" said Yan chuckles as they broke their kiss. They then went down from the tower but suddenly Haein felt stinging at her arm and noticed that her arm bleeding.

"Yan..my arm.." said Haein still wondering why her arm bleeding.

"What's with your- Haein..how did you got the cut? Hurry, there's first-aid-kit in my car" said Yan a little bit shocked to see the cut at Haein's arm since it's bleeding non stop and they quickly walk to Yan's car. When they reached Yan's car, Yan quickly treat Haein.

"How did you get this? You didn't realize it?" asked Yan and Haein shook her head.

"Maybe I scratched on something. I just felt stinging suddenly" said Haein.

"Done. Luckily the cut wasn't so deep" said Yan in tone of worries after treating Haein.

"Luckily I have my own personal doctor. Thank you Doctor Kim Yan Cheol" said Haein smiled.

"It's okay. Now let's go home so that my girl can cuddle with me yay. But before that, we have to take our lunch first" said Yan cheered. Haein then text Hyemin to tell that she won't be home tonight.

"Eyy eonni must be sleeping at Yan oppa's house right? Have fun!".

They then arrived at a restaurant.

"Go take the table first. I want to go to toilet for awhile" said Yan and Haein nodded. When Haein was walking towards an empty table, Haein accidentally hit a guy.

"I..I am so sorry" said Haein staring at the guy's eyes before bowing.

"It's okay to get hit by a beautiful girl like you" said the guy smiled before walk away.

"That's creepy. But it's fit with his international-playboy visual" murmured Haein which then startled when Yan poked her waist.

"What are you murmuring about huh?" asked Yan while take a sit in front of Haein.

"I hit a guy just now. Accidentally. Then I said sorry. But he said it's okay to get hit by a beautiful girl like me" said Haein rolling her eyes.

"It's true that my lovely girl is beautiful. But the fact that guy looked like flirting with you irritated me" said Yan a little bit pouting.

"It's okay. That's just incident. I bet I never met that kind of guy anymore" said Haein smiled. They then ordered their food and when their food arrived, they eat their food silently. On the other side, the guy that was hit by Haein watching Haein and Yan from far.

"I want you to stalk that guy that was with that girl that I just hit" said the guy to his bodyguard and his bodyguard nodded.

"But master, I think..that was the same guy that master asked to trace yesterday" said one of the bodyguard.

"Really? So coincidence. Okay, okay. No problem. It ease our work. Just trace him and take a lot info of him" said the guy and again his bodyguard nodded. When Haein and Yan finished eating, they went out from the restaurant and went into Yan's car.

"Ohh, before I forgot. Let's buy some food first. There's no food at my house" said Yan chuckles.

"Seriously? Say that you only eat outside or fast food huh? You know right it's not good for your health?" said Haein.

"Let's get married faster so that you can cook healthy food for me. You know right I'm busy with my works" said Yan pouted.

"Aww poor my baby boy. Okay I understand but you should know your limit, okay?" said Haein while pinch Yan's cheek.

"Haein-ah, did you realized something?" asked Yan took a glance at the side-rear-mirror.

"What?" asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

"It looked like someone followed our car" said Yan which made Haein scared. Haein took a glanced at the side-rear-mirror too while biting her lip.

"Did dad stalked me? But that wasn't dad's people" taught Haein.

"Ohh luckily that car went to that way. I thought that car was following us" said Yan which made Haein praised. They then arrived at a convenient store to buy some snacks.

****

"Home sweet home ~" said Yan cheered before went out from his car.

"It's been a long time" said Haein smiled before went out from Yan's car. When Haein took a glance outside of the house, there's the previous car that followed them just now.

"Wasn't that..".

"Haein, you don't wanna come in?" asked Yan and Haein quickly nodded before went into the house. Before closing the door, Haein took a glance outside of the house to see the previous car wasn't there anymore.

"Waa, your house was so clean" said Haein before sitting on the sofa.

"Because this is our house so I have to keep it clean" said Yan before lying on Haein's lap. The house was bought by Yan own since he don't want soon they difficult to find a house after got married.

"Wanna watch some movies?" asked Yan while sit up and reached his laptop.

"It's up to you ~ " said Haein chuckles. They then watched a few movies until it reached dinner time.

"What do you want for dinner?" asked Haein while playing with Yan's hair with her finger since Yan was lying on Haein's lap.

"Anything that you cooked. I miss to eat food that cooked by you" said Yan pouted.

"This kid. Move, I want to go to the kitchen" said Haein chuckles before walking to the kitchen followed by Yan.

"What you wanna cook?" asked Yan while take a sit on chair.

"I want to cook beef soup. Is it okay?" asked Haein and Yan nodded. After done cooking, they eat their food when suddenly Yan received a call from hospital.

"Haein-ah, I'm sorry to say but I..I have to go to hospital for awhile. They need me because only me know how to do that kind of operation. I..I'm sorry. I will be home late. Can you wait for me here?" asked Yan which made Haein's smile faded away.

"Go then. Be focus on the operation" said Haein smiled a little.

"I'll be home faster" said Yan while kissing Haein's forehead before went out from the house. After Yan went out, Haein stare at the food while made a fist but then sighed. Haein then do the dish before went into Yan's room. Without Haein's knowledge, she was crying.

"You said you're mine for this day, Kim Yan Cheol" said Haein still crying until she fall asleep. When it reached 3a.m., Yan arrived home and quickly went into the house to see all the lamp off.

"Haein must be in my room" said Yan quickly went into his room to see Haein was sleeping there. Yan then quickly went to lied beside Haein to see Haein's swollen eyes and her damp eyelashes.

"Did Haein cried?" asked Yan felt guilt.

"Haein must be sad because I left her" said Yan biting his lip since he already made Haein upset. Yan then went to caress Haein's cheek which made Haein woke up.

"Baby, I'm sorry to made you cry. I-".

"Yan Cheol, you're back" said Haein while hugging Yan.

"I'm sorry Haein..I left you-".

"It's okay Yan Cheol-ah. It's your duty, your responsible. I'm just being too pampered over you" said Haein with small voice.

"I should not left you. I promised you that I'm yours today" said Yan holding Haein's hand.

"Don't felt guilt Yan Cheol-ah. I'm fine. Now let's sleep. You must be so tired right" said Haein smiled. Yan then went to hug Haein tightly which made Haein smiled before fall asleep.

****