CHAPTER 8

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

“Oppa..you need to change! You think by hating and hurt all doctor will make your brother died in peace?!” asked Haein raising her voice.

“He will, Song Haein. He will” said Hoseok went to grip Haein’s neck.

“Op..pa..let..me..go” groaned Haein as Hoseok tightening his grip at Haein’s neck.

“This is what you get when you disobey me” said Hoseok smiled devilishly.

“What..did I..disobey you?” asked Haein as Hoseok loosen his grip.

“You raised your voice. I hate it” said Hoseok closing his face to Haein.

“But I want oppa to change. You didn’t get anything after you did all this” said Haein softly.

“I don’t need anyone to convince me because I know what I did” said Hoseok slapping Haein’s cheek again.

“Aww look at you. Bleeding so much. Your personal doctor must hate it if he saw you in this condition” said Hoseok chuckles while wiping Haein’s blood that flowing to her chin.

“You know what Haein, you’re more y than those when I’m at America. Moreover when you’re in this condition. Helpless” said Hoseok smirked while hovering his hand all over Haein’s body.

“Oppa stop” said Haein a little bit when Hoseok’s hand went to Haein’s s.

“Who are you want to stop me, Song Haein” said Hoseok chuckles continuing to hovering Haein’s body.

“You make me , Haein” said Hoseok with seductive voice and about to kiss Haein’s lip but Haein avoided it.

“You disobey me didn’t you?” asked Hoseok raising his eyebrow and went to take out his phone.

“See this?” asked Hoseok showing Yan’s picture to Haein.

“Yan..”.

“This picture was taken one minute ago. So basically my people was at the hospital. Disobey me and you know what happen to-”.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I..I will do whatever you want but please stay away from Yan” said Haein about to cry again.

“Love is bull. You’d rather harm yourself to save this guy? This guy even already forgetting you. You’d rather ed by me to save him?” asked Hoseok and Haein quickly nod her head.

“Funny. I haven’t seen this kind of drama before” said Hoseok chuckles.

“But Haein, no matter what, I want him to die” said Hoseok smiled.

“Please, don’t disturb him. I..I will replace him. Please, oppa. Hurt me..only hurt me..not Yan Cheol” said Haein which made Hoseok chuckles.

“Your love was that strong? But why Yan Cheol too trusting your text saying that you’re pushing him?” asked Hoseok smiled. Haein suddenly recalled how she fought with Yan which made Haein teared up.

“Aww are you missing Kim Yan Cheol so much? So sad because he trust that you’re saying him pushing you. You know what Haein, I am the one who text that to Yan” said Hoseok smirked which made Haein widened her eyes.

“So..so you’re the one who text that to Yan? You..you made us broke up. You nappeun namja!” shouted Haein which made Hoseok slapped her again.

“You really a stone-head girl you know that Song Haein? How can your dad said that you’re a girl who always obey what people asked?" asked Hoseok while caressing Haein’s cheek and wiping Haein’s blood the keep flowing from her edge lip to her chin.

“You want me to dial my bodyguard and shot Kim Yan Cheol?” asked Hoseok while acting like he’s dialing his bodyguard which made Haein struggled to release her wrist.

“I’m sorry oppa..I’m sorry. I promise I won’t disobey you again” said Haein which made Hoseok smiled and keep his phone in his pocket.

“Enough baby girl. I’m tired playing with you. Here’s my rules. Along you’re staying here, you never talk back to me except when I asked and never talk anything except when I told to do so. Simple right? Obey me and you’re safe. And also your lovely boy” said Hoseok smiled while caressing Haein’s cheek. Haein just nodded weakly before slightly crying.

“See, you obey me I didn’t hurt you right. One more thing. Don’t cry. I don’t like to see unhappy face of yours” said Hoseok while shedding Haein’s tears and that Haein stop crying. Hoseok then untie the rope that tying Haein’s wrists. Hoseok stare at Haein’s blistered wrists while caressing it.

“Now Haein, you should sleep, rest” said Hoseok while helping Haein to lied her head on the pillow and pull the blanket for Haein. Wonho then tried to kiss Haein’s lip again but again Haein avoid it which made Hoseok sighed.

“I..I’m sorry..”.

“I told you not to disobey me. But it’s okay. There’s plenty of time anyway” said Hoseok smirked. 

“I believe you’re a good girl. Now sleep and dream of me” said Hoseok while kissing Haein’s cheek before left the room and locked the door. Haein then sit up to examine her bruised body. Her both wrists blistered and bleeding probably because the friction to the rope, her arm bruised too probably when Hoseok pushed her on the floor.

“Mom..I wanna go home” said Haein sobbing. Haein then grab her phone and suddenly she receive a text from her mom.

“What are you doing now Haein. Is the event ended already?”.

“Yes mom..I’m ready for sleep now”.

“You’re not sleeping with Hoseok right?”.

“No, mom. We’re in separated room. Hoseok oppa’s house was so big”.

“You’re fine right?”.

“Yeah I’m fine, mom”.

“Take a lot of rest my dear”.

“Mommy..”.

“Yes my dear?”.

“Can mommy take care of Yan Cheol? From dad’s people or somebody who looked suspicious”.

“What? Why? What happened? We have nothing to do with anyway. But if you said so..mom can handle dad’s people but..mom was just an old woman. I can’t do anything much”.

“Just do anything mommy. I could feel that..Yan is in danger”.

“Haein..what’s happening now actually?”.

“Mom..if I didn’t called or text you, don’t worried me”.

“Haein-ah..don’t think so much, okay?”.

“Mom, I wanna sleep now”.

“Okay dear. Sleep well. Mom love you”.

“Love you too, mom”. On the other side, Mrs Song felt so uneasy.

“I hope Haein fine with Hoseok. I can feel bad things happened to her” said Mrs Song while biting her lip in worries. While Haein in the room hissed in pain since her wrists that was blistered now bleeding harder. Hoseok that was spying Haein through the door from outside felt pity to Haein and went into the room which made Haein startled.

“It’s not that hurt tho. Come here” said Hoseok before went into the bathroom.

“I don’t wanna follow you” said Haein in tone of scared.

“You’re not listening?” asked Hoseok rising his eyebrow.

“I don’t believe you” said Haein hugging her knee.

“Can’t you see what I am holding now? Medicine. I’m trying to help you. You’re not stupid right?” said Hoseok went out from the bathroom and carried Haein into the bathroom before sit Haein on the counter.

“Listen Haein, I don’t wanna hear you say I don’t believe you again at me” said Hoseok while applying the medicine at Haein’s wrists.

“I told you that I don’t want to hurt you. See what happened? Look at you now. I just can’t control myself” said Hoseok while staring Haein’s eyes deeply.

“Then you should not hurt me. You love me, right?” said Haein with soft voice.

“I don’t want people to tell me what to do” said Hoseok closing his face to Haein before kissing Haein’s lip which made Haein widened her eyes and try to broke the kiss but Hoseok held Haein’s head so that Haein can’t move. After awhile Hoseok broke the kiss and carried Haein on the bed before undressing Haein which made Haein screamed and struggled to escape but Hoseok grabbed her face.

“Don’t fight back” said Hoseok before crashing his lip at Haein’s lip again. (A/N ; Well actually there’s rated scene here, I've done writing it like before this the counted words was over than 2.2k words but now just 1.6k words but when I think back, I don't think so I'm ready to publish it hahahaha even though my first fanfic [THE EXCHANGED LOVE] have many rated scenes but I felt like it’s so sooo illegal to post it here because I don't know what's on my mind I made it gone wild and crazy I don't know why hahahaha so just act like they’ve done this or what I can say is Hoseok Haein).

****

On the other side, Yan was day-dreaming when he was eating his supper food with his friend, Han Woshik.

“Ehey what’s wrong with our professional surgeon, Doctor Kim Yan Cheol?” asked Woshik while poking Yan’s waist.

“Just eat your food silently” said Yan rolling his eyes.

“Aish don’t be so fierce. You’re different recently. You're being so passive. Why?” asked Woshik which made Yan sighed.

“Problem with your noona?” asked Woshik a little bit chuckling but Yan just stay in silence.

“Nailed it. It must because your Haein noona. What happened?” asked Woshik again.

“I’m worried about her. We..we broke up..but not officially. I said to her to look back at our relationship. But..I think she really mean it. I mean, she really think I broke up with her. I’m afraid to lose her” said Yan cupping his face.

“What happened actually?” asked Woshik.

“I text her last day. And she replied something that stabbed me so hard. I’m too angry that I just say what I want and I know I broke her heart. I know she easily sulking but usually I have courage to persuade her but this time, I'm afraid if the more I persuade her, the more she hate me. I mean, I've scolded her really bad and suddenly I came to persuade her, it was like doing a crazy thing” said Yan raking his hair.

“But your relationship was five years already. You guys haven't fought like this before, right? It's okay if you're the one that keep persuading her. Say to her that you're too emo that time. I believe Haein won’t leave you” said Woshik patting Yan’s shoulder.

“But it’s been two days I haven’t hear anything about her. I can feel something bad happened to her. I felt like she's in trouble. I have bad feeling. I called Hyemin but Hyemin didn’t answered my call” said Yan sighed.

“I can’t help anything. But stay strong dude. Every problems must have solutions. Just talk to me if you want my help. I have to continue my work. See you” said Woshik before leaving Yan at the canteen alone. Yan then went back into his office and suddenly he remembered what his patient told him.

“If she said that Haein was with that guy that afternoon, it’s mean the same time when I text Haein. Probably when Haein left her handbag with that guy, that guy replied the text. It’s..logic. Because Haein said she didn’t receive any text of mine. I believe her. So..that guy..who’s that guy actually?” said Yan while massaging his forehead.

****