CHAPTER 10

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

“Yes, married. Haa so basically I have to introduce myself as Haein’s lovely husband. You should congratulate me and Haein” said Hoseok smiled.

“So..you’re the guy that..replied to my text-”.

“Again you’re so clever, Kim Yan Cheol. But too bad because you’re too stupid by believing that Haein was the one who typed that. You guys fought just because of the text. And you know what, Haein told to me her problem the night you guys fought. And she said that she want me to replace you. She love me” said Hoseok chuckles.

“Haein told that? I bet she’s not. She only love me. I'm her first love. We're dating about five years. She won’t fall in love with a demon like you!” shouted Yan which then received a punch at his stomach from Hoseok.

“And what you think you are?! Angel? Just because you worked as a doctor, saving people’ life? Watch your words, doc” said Hoseok raising his eyebrow.

“Haein only love me. We’ve promised to each other to only love each other” said Yan a little bit groaned with pain.

“Duh, promise you’ve made. Haa, no wonder you guys suitable with each other because you guys so stubborn!” shouted Hoseok before punching Yan’s stomach several times before stop and sit back in front of Yan that was panting. Yan’s light blue shirt became red because of his blood.

“Why you want to be a doctor?” asked Hoseok staring at Yan deeply.

“Because..I want to save people’ life” said Yan weakly.

“Why you want to be someone that save someone else? Trying to act like a hero? Don’t you know..other people might get hurt instead” said Hoseok sighed.

“What do you mean?” asked Yan trying to look at Hoseok that was tearing up.

“Do you know Shin Wooseok?” asked Hoseok staring deeply into Yan’s eyes. Yan tried to recalled and he remembered the name.

“Wooseok hyung..why you talked about him?” asked Yan.

“Haa you know him. So you know what happened to him right? You’re in the same room with him where the senior doctor instruct him wrong way, right?” said Hoseok holding his fist.

“Yes..I’m there..but..it was my first day being a practical doctor there and I..can’t defend Wooseok hyung even though I know he’s innocent” said Yan which then received another punch at his cheek.

“Why don’t you speak?! I know. Because if you defend him, you’ll failed your practical. Right?” said Hoseok biting his lip in anger.

“I am the only one Korean doctor there other than Wooseok hyung. Nobody on my side if I told them that Wooseok hyung was right, innocent” said Yan.

“Nonsense” said Hoseok raking his hair.

“Boss, they said that Haein want to go out to supermarket” said one of Hoseok's people to Hoseok.

“Okay, okay let her go. But make sure Haein wore proper cloth. I don’t want people see he bruised body and hickeys that I left” said Hoseok and the guy nodded.

“What happened to Haein? What you did to her until she bruised?!” shouted Yan which made Hoseok chuckles.

“Haein’s personal doctor looked so mad. Aww I didn’t do anything. Just when I tied her wrist with a rope, she struggled so her wrists blistered. And when Haein raised her voice to me, I pushed her to the floor, that’s why her arm bruised. Aww it’s not hurt so much” said Hoseok chuckles which made Yan widened his eyes and made a fist.

“Let her go, don’t hurt her. She’s soft, please” said Yan.

“Look at this couple. Haein said don’t hurt Yan instead hurt herself. Now you said don’t hurt Haein and hurt you instead. Couple goals huh?” said Hoseok rolling his eyes.

“Doctor, I’m not done yet with you about Wooseok hyung” said Hoseok crossing his arm at his chest.

“What do you want more? Who is him to you?” asked Yan.

“He is my ing older brother! After he commit suicide, I’m alone, aboard. What you think I am? You think I will just sit back and cry because of my brother didn’t get justice? All the doctors in the room, I made them lied in ICU for few days. Just I didn’t meet the motherer of the leader that lead my brother to do wrong. I am tracing the practical doctor and shocked to hear when one of them was Korean too and I felt betrayed because the Korean doctor don’t want to defend other Korean doctor. Funny I found you. And coincidence when you’re dating a girl that our parents arranged to married us” said Hoseok which made Yan shocked in disbelieve.

“So you know what’s the reason I distance Haein from you. Because I don’t want Haein hurt with a doctor by her side. Since I know dad’s plan to marry Haein, I love Haein and I don’t want to lose her. Knowing she's dating with a doctor made me hate Haein but at the same time I’m afraid of losing her. I don’t want her hurt just like how I hurt because of my brother. And how my brother gave up with his dream to be a surgeon just because of people like you” said Hoseok grabbing Yan’s collar which made Yan choked.

“She won’t hurt..beside me..I’m protecting..her..so well” said Yan weakly.

“I don’t want Haein to get near to species like you. Not even an inch. So please, stay away from her. Please Kim Yan Cheol, I don’t wanna hurt you more because it was Haein, my lovely girl’s wish” said Hoseok releasing Yan’s collar.

“Haein..still mine” said Yan weakly since he lost his energy because of Hoseok keep punching him.

“No! Haein is mine. Not yours anymore. Come on Yan Cheol, I’m not doing anything harsh yet, please think wisely before I change my mind. Now I still have one thing to do. To find that motherer doctor that ruined my brother” said Hoseok sighed.

“What do you want to do after find that doctor?” asked Yan.

“To prove Haein that she’s not safe when she’s around people who called them angel because saving many people’ live uhh. And make Haein leave you. And you will know how hurt is it losing the one you loved. I shouldn’t let you know more about me because I hate it when people know my story and left me. Just like Haein did. That’s why she sticks with me like a glue. She did her promise” said Hoseok smiled while untying the rope that was tying Yan’s body.

“You’re the reason why Haein being like that to me?” asked Yan which made Hoseok chuckles.

“I’m letting you go, Kim Yan Cheol. But if I know that you tried to snatch Haein back from me, I’m not going to be this kind anymore. Guys, send him back and watch him. Let the question remain without answer. Goodbye” said Hoseok pushing Yan to his people and Hoseok people’s dragged Yan into the van. They then reached the parking lot at hospital.

“Remember doc, you should listen to our boss. To safe everyone’s life. This is warning, after this, no more words but we use an action. That’s the best way to keep your girl safe too” said one of them.

“Okay fine, I’m not doing anything” said Yan before went out from the van and the van drove away.

“Haein in danger. Haein, my love” said Yan in tone of worries before went into his car.

“I must meet Hyemin” said Yan before drove away.

****

(A/N ; This scene was before the previous scene where Hoseok’s people told Hoseok that Haein want to go to supermarket).

The guard knocked the door which made Haein startled.

“Miss Haein, Mister Hoseok told me to bring you food this time, you wanna eat something? If you want, we will open the door”.

“I don’t wanna eat..but..I need to go to supermarket” said Haein a little bit whining.

“Yes?” asked the guard while opening the door.

“Yaa, you shocked me, you should at least tell me you’re opening the door” said Haein.

“I’m sorry Miss Haein. So, what do you want to go to supermarket. We will buy for you. Mister Hoseok doesn’t let you go”.

“You know..girl’s problem” said Haein pouted but the guard just raised his eyebrow.

“Stupid” mumbled Haein.

“Please just let me go” said Haein again.

“We will buy it for you. What do you want?”.

“I’m period now. I have to buy tampons” said Haein.

“Ahh..we will buy it for you”.

“No. You don’t know the actual brands and type that I used” said Haein frustrated.

“We will buy all brands”.

“Duh you’re just like Hoseok. Stubborn. Please, just let me go” said Haein a little bit pouting.

“But..Mister Hoseok..”.

“Hoseok won’t mad at you if you grant my wish. I will back up for you guys” said Haein smiled.

“But Miss Haein..”.

“Pleaseeeee” said Haein pouted. The guards then seemed calling someone.

“We will follow you” said the guards while untying Haein’s wrists.

“Uhh, okay fine. Wait, did you just called Hoseok oppa?” asked Haein and the guards nodded.

“What he’s doing now?” asked Haein.

“Meeting someone” said the guard and Haein ahhed.

“Make sure to wear long-sleeves shirt and long pants..to cover your..bruise”.

“Uh, I know, I know. It’s your lovely Mister Hoseok’s fault” said Haein rolling her eyes.

“We can’t do anything, Miss Haein. We’re very sorry” said the guard. When Haein done, they went to the supermarket.

“Hoseok is paying all of this right?” asked Haein and the guards nodded.

“You guys want something?” asked Haein again.

“No, thank you. We must do this fast miss..because Mister Hoseok will be coming home in short of time” said the guard.

“Uhh that guy is something” said Haein rolling her eyes.

“It’s our job to make you stay in the room. Just like what he did to Miss Haein, he will do more bad to us” said the guard.

“Seriously? He did the same thing to you guys? Whyy?” asked Haein disbelieve.

“We made a promise. Never break or you will die. One..of us already dead when he don’t obey Mister Hoseok. It’s the most simple rule yet the most hard thing to follow” said the guard sighed. The other guard then warned him to stopped telling anything to Haein.

“I’m sorry miss but we can’t speak anything actually. It break the rules” said the guard.

“I’m sorry. Hmm, Hoseok was too much” said Haein shook her head. When Haein busy grabbed some snacks, someone hit her.

“Auchh!” groaned Haein.

“Miss Haein, are you okay?” asked the guard.

“Yes, I’m okay” said Haein.

“Haein? Song Haein?” asked the girl who hit Haein.

“Who- Kwon Hyunji!” shouted Haein before handing the guard her basket of food before hugging Hyunji.

“Haein I missed you so much!” said Hyunji excitedly while tightening the hug.

“We should talk at a cafe for awhile- wow Haein, you have bodyguards. Cool” said Hyunji took a glance at those bodyguards around Haein.

“No, I can’t..I’m in hurry” said Haein pouted.

“What? Hey nobody ever say no to me. Hey you bodyguards-nim, I’m Haein’s bestfriend. We’re going to a cafe, just in front there. And of course you guys will be there too so don’t worry about it. Nah, no don’t speak anything. Duh I’m not that bad and I think I’ve ever seen you before. I will make it fast. Thanks!” said Hyunji patting the guards’ shoulder before dragging Haein out.

“Pay for that” said Haein to the guard that was holding the basket of Haein’s things.

****