CHAPTER 12

WHAT'S MINE FOREVER MINE

That night, Hoseok arrived home.

“Where's Haein?” asked Hoseok to his bodyguard.

“In room” said the bodyguard and Hoseok nodded. He quickly climb upstairs to his room.

“Haein? You here?” asked Hoseok take off his shirt and throw it on the floor before sit on the edge of the bed.

“Haein, you in the bathroom?” asked Hoseok since there’s no Haein’s sign in the room area.

“Oppa..is that you? I’m in the bathroom” said Haein weakly.

“Yea this is Hoseok” said Hoseok walking towards the bathroom.

“Are you okay? Let me in” said Hoseok and Haein opened the door.

“I’m not okay but it’s okay. Oppa can go rest” said Haein weakly again.

“No, you’re so weak. You’re not fine. What are you doing in the bathroom? You gonna catch on cold” said Hoseok before carrying Haein to the bed.

“They told me you went to buy tampons. So..this must be period pain right?” said Hoseok and Haein nodded weakly. Hoseok then pulled the blanket for Haein.

“Umm..you want something warm to drink?” asked Hoseok but Haein shook her head.

“It’s okay..I don’t want to trouble oppa..oppa can go rest, oppa must be so tired” said Haein which then Hoseok closen his face to Haein.

“Don’t disobey me” said Hoseok before kissing Haein’s lip.

“I’ll take bath and sleep with you tonight” said Hoseok.

“It’s up to you” said Haein which made Hoseok sighed. Hoseok then went to take bath and after he finished, he went back to Haein's room with some water and painkiller.

“I put this here, if you feel so pain, drink this” said Hoseok and Haein nodded. Hoseok then went to lied himself beside Haein which then automatically Haein hug him which made Hoseok shocked but smiled at the same time.

“Where do you feel the pain? I can’t do anything to your stomach, anywhere else? Want me to massage you leg?” asked Hoseok while massaging Haein’s leg.

“Oppa..stop it..no. It’s okay..just..hug me” said Haein with soft voice.

“Hmm..why?” asked Hoseok while carefully hugging Haein.

“Just hug me” said Haein with soft voice.

“Okay, so..are you being so pampered when you're in pain?” asked Hoseok chuckles. Haein just smiled a bit.

“Only if you do this before, how happy we’re gonna be right?” said Hoseok while Haein’s hair.

“Before?” asked Haein raising her eyebrow.

“If you are obeying me, I don’t have to hit you. Your wrists gonna leave scar from the blistered. Only if you obey me, there’s no scar on your body” said Hoseok while caressing Haein’s hand.

“I’m ego, just like you. I’m sorry” said Haein with small voice.

“But you have to know that I hate that too” said Hoseok chuckles.

“It’s okay, past is past” said Haein while tightening her hug at Hoseok’s body.

“Are you accepting me now or what?” asked Hoseok staring at Haein’s face.

“What do you think?” asked Haein chuckles.

“I don’t know. I can’t read your mind” said Hoseok smiled bitterly while caressing Haein’s cheek.

“Oppa..your knuckles bruised. What happened?” asked Haein as she saw the bruise at Hoseok knuckles.

“Haa? It’s nothing. I wanna tell you something” said Hoseok smiled.

“Hmm?”.

“We’re going home tomorrow” said Hoseok smiled.

“Really? Yeay. Thank you!” said Haein smiled.

“But remember Haein. Not-”.

“I know, I know. I won’t tell them” said Haein smiled.

“What about your period pain? Cured?” asked Hoseok chuckles.

“It become less pain” said Haein chuckles.

“See, I’m your painkiller. No need any doctors and no need to go to hospital” said Hoseok while hugging Haein and smirked without Haein’s knowledge. Haein just sighed.

****

“Haein-ah, you done?” asked Hoseok while knocking the door.

“Yup, I’m done” said Haein cheered while opening the door.

“Pretty” said Hoseok smiled.

“Thank you” said Haein smiled back.

“Your dad called me saying that your sister missed you so much” said Hoseok.

“Oh really? Let’s go now” said Haein smiled before walk out from the house. After about half an hour journey, they arrived at Haein’s house.

“Haein..remember” said Hoseok holding Haein’s hand.

“I know, oppa. Don’t worry” said Haein smiled.

“Go in first. I need to buy something” said Hoseok and Haein nodded. After Haein wave to Hoseok, Hyemin hugged Haein.

“Hyemin-ah. Aigoo you shocked me” said Haein chuckles while hugging Hyemin back.

“Eonniii, I miss you so much” said Hyemin while crying.

“Eyy, why are you crying?” asked Haein in tone of worries.

“I don’t know, I’m happy to see you” said Hyemin while pinching Haein’s cheek.

“You made me worried” said Haein pursue her lip.

“Eonni, are you okay?” asked Hyemin pouted.

“I’m okay. Why? Uhh I’m hungry. We rushed here before eat our breakfast. Where’s mom?” asked Haein smiled.

“Mom in there. Go. I need to sweep the floor” said Hyemin smiled.

“How about dad?” asked Haein again.

“Dad? He went out with Hoseok’s dad. Like I never care” said Hyemin rolling her eyes.

“Eyy, have manner please. Even I called Hoseok oppa” said Haein pinching Hyemin’s cheek before went into the house.

“Mommyyyyy!” shouted Haein before hugging Mrs Song that was making some dough.

“Haein-ah, aigoo. How are you?” asked Mrs Song smiled.

“I’m fine ~ How about mom. Are you sick or what? I’m so worried about you” said Haein pouted.

“I’m okay. Mom have your dad and your sister by my side. You should look at yourself. You have no family members there by your side. You looked different. You skin so pale and you looked skin. It’s only been two days you stay with Hoseok. What if after married soon?” asked Mr Song while fixing Haein’s bang.

“Aww mom don’t have to worry about me. I’m fine with Hoseok oppa. I didn’t get out from the house that’s why I didn’t get any sun burn. You know what mom, Hoseok oppa’s bodyguard is my slave. Whatever I want they will surely grant it. It’s new for me since I haven’t treated so special like that” said Haein chuckles.

“Really? Lucky you can do anything freely there. I’m so worried you can’t bear to stay there” said Mrs Song.

“There’s nobody in the house. Only me and Hoseok oppa and his bodyguards” said Haein chuckles.

“Mom..hungry” said Haein pouted.

“Oh, here mom cook for you. Hyemi-”.

“I’m here mom. Eonni, why did that strange guy was here too” whined Hyemin.

“Hoseok oppa arrived? I should approach him” said Haein before walk to the living room.

“Mom..I don’t like that guy” whined Hyemin.

“Hyemin, behave” said Mrs Song.

“Where’s mom?” asked Hoseok as he went out from his car.

“Kitchen. Come, we about to eat breakfast. What did oppa bought?” asked Haein while helping Hoseok to carry the plastic bag.

“Some groceries for mom” said Hoseok smiled.

“Mom, how are you?” asked Hoseok smiled while putting the groceries at the counter.

“I’m fine, thank you. What you bought, Hoseok-ah, it’s troubling you” said Mrs Song smiled.

“Just a little bit groceries” said Hoseok smiled before went to sit beside Haein.

“How much bread you want?” asked Haein to Hoseok as Haein took two slice of toasted bread for herself.

“Same with you. And..help me spread the jam” said Hoseok pouted.

“Eyy, so pampered” said Haein chuckles. When Haein done, Hoseok just stare at the bread.

“Wae oppa?” asked Haein.

“Feed me” said Hoseok pouted.

“Aww how sweet” said Mrs Song smiled.

“Annoying” thought Hyemin.

“Ohh by the way, your dad wanted to proceed your marriage” said Mrs Song which made Haein widened her eyes while Hoseok smiled.

“What?! Seriously?!” shouted Hyemin.

“Hyemin..behave” said Mrs Song.

“Why Hyemin?” asked Haein chuckles awkwardly.

“It’s..I mean..we just met..if eonni got married then when will I have time to meet eonni?” said Hyemin while took a glance at Hoseok that was staring at her deeply.

“Aww, eonni will always visit you. Don’t worry. Right oppa?” asked Haein looking and Hoseok and Hoseok nodded while smiling.

“Truly angel in demon’s body” thought Hyemin.

“I will make sure Haein come here every week. If not Haein will whine like a baby want her mom” said Hoseok chuckles while pinch Haein’s cheek.

“Great to hear that” said Mrs Song smiled. In silence, Hoseok glaring at Hyemin deeply before munching his food.

“Haein-ah..I want to talk to you for awhile” said Hoseok dragging Haein outside from the house. Since Hyemin finished her food, she went peeking them from the window at the living room.

“You didn’t say anything to mom right?” asked Hoseok.

“No. Mom didn’t ask you anything too right. Trust me, I never betrayed you” said Haein smiled.

“Okay then. Anyway, my friends from America arrived Korea today. They want to go to Jeju Island first. They even bought the ticket for me there. I think I want you to follow me but since I know you must be missing your family, so I let you be here. I will be there for two days. I will come to this house just when I arrived from Jeju. Then we’ll be going to shop our wedding suit, okay” said Hoseok.

“Okay” said Haein smiled.

“I’ll leave you here. Don’t you dare to step out from this house moreover went to the hospital. I have many eyes here that can watch you” said Hoseok while caressing Haein’s cheek before gripping Haein’s neck which made Haein chocked and Hyemin that was peeking them widened her eyes while cupping .

“I..will only be at home..oppa let..me go” groaned Haein which then Hoseok releasing the grip before grabbing Haein’s chin and kissed Haein’s lip which again made Hyemin widened her eyes. 

“Only Yan oppa can kiss Haein eonni at lip” whined Hyemin.

“Send my regards to mom and dad” said Hoseok smiled before went into his car. After waving to Hoseok, Haein went into the house which then dragged to her room by Hyemin harshly before Hyemin locked the door.

“Eyy, why you lock the door? You must want to story about Hanbin huh?” asked Haein chuckles.

“No. It’s all about you” said Hyemin which made Haein rise her eyebrow.

“Me? Why?” asked Haein.

“Since dad and Hoseok wasn’t here, I wanna say something” said Hyemin.

“Eyy, you should call him oppa. He’s..your soon-to-be-brother-in-law” said Haein.

“ that nickname. My brother-in-law only Kim Yan Cheol oppa” said Hyemin crossing her arm at her chest.

“Hyemin, language” said Haein.

“Eonni, I knew everything” said Hyemin.

“Everything? What is it?” asked Haein.

“Hyunji eonni told me everything. She came here yesterday. And also..Yan oppa” said Hyemin.

“Yan..Yan came here yesterday? He’s doing fine right? Does he injured?” asked Haein while holding Hyemin’s hand.

“Yan oppa was injured. So much. Hoseok beat him” said Hyemin which made Haein widened her eyes and propped on the floor.

“Eonni..”.

“It’s..it’s all my fault. Only if I obey Hoseok..Yan won’t hurt. Yan won't injured..I shouldn’t disobey him” said Haein before burst into tears.

“Disobey? So that guy made his rules huh?” asked Hyemin made a fist.

“Yan..you treated him? Does he bleeding so much?” asked Haein still crying.

“Hyunji eonni treated him. He’s..kinda bad..his shirt became red because of his blood. His face bruised so much” said Hyemin which made Haein continuously crying.

“That’s mean..Hoseok oppa’s knuckles bruised..because he hit Yan” said Haein shook her head.

“He surely beat Yan oppa so hard” said Hyemin.

“What’s now?” asked Haein sobbing.

“Now Hyunji eonni went back to America” said Hyemin while helping Haein to sit on Haein's bed.

“Really?” said Haein shedding her remaining tears.

“We made a plan. Yan oppa told us that Hoseok want that doctor that was leading his brother wrong way. So Hyunji eonni will ask her personal detective to trace that doctor. And his boyfriend will help us too” said Hyemin.

“Hoseok oppa really want that doctor?” said Haein disbelieve.

“He swears that he will kill that doctor. So Hyunji eonni will bring that doctor here and exchange with you. So Hoseok got the doctor and we got eonni back” said Hyemin smiled a bit.

“But Hyunji eonni will make sure no one killed by Hoseok. So..Hyunji eonni still thinking about it. For now, I have to make sure that eonni often come here to prevent eonni from beaten by Hoseok” said Hyemin while took of Haein’s cardigan revealing many bruised at Haein’s arm.

“Why don’t you tell me this. Why you keep this alone?” asked Hyemin while caressing Haein’s hand.

“Eonni couldn’t do anything. Eonni don’t want anybody hurt” said Haein looking down.

“Until when, eonni?” said Hyemin.

“Past is past, Hyemin-ah. It will end soon too right?” said Haein smiled.

“But now dad want you to get married fast. You will stay with him. I can’t do anything. I felt like Hoseok is making a trap to us. It’s hard to defeat him” said Hyemin pouted.

“It’s okay Hyemin. As long as everyone safe. I will obey what Hoseok oppa ask” said Haein smiled.

“We promise to save you. And we will eonni” said Hyemin while hugging Haein tightly.

****