Chapter 8

I See You

Kim Jiyeong and Seoyeon (Jin's parents) walked into the meeting room at their company, they were meeting with the owner of their ex-rival technological company, Lee Yejun.

"Jiyeong and Seoyeon, it is wonderful to see you again" Yejun said as he stood up and shook their hands with his.

"Likewise, Yejun, you wished to see us about changing our contract is there something wrong with it?" Jiyeong asked as he and his wife took their seats.

"No there is nothing wrong with it but I was hoping we would be able to cut down the time between my son and your son meeting, instead of waiting four months, I was thinking they could meet in the next two, it will allow them to get to know each other before they married two months after" Yejun explained.

"That is an excellent idea, my friend" Jiyeong said. 

"I am sorry, I must have misheard you but did you say they were getting married two months after meeting, I am sorry but I cannot allow that, we are forcing our children into doing something that they are probably not willing to do, so we will not force them to get married until they have finished their education, after that, then they will get married" Seoyeon demanded.

"What, no they will get married so we can solidify this deal as soon as we can" Yejun argued.

"This is not about our deal, this is about our children, they are the future for either of our companies and if we force them into an arranged marriage and before they can probably get their heads around what is happening, they are married, they will do everything to rebel from taking over the companies and all that we have worked for would have been for nothing so to prevent that from happening, we will introduce them to each other in the next two months then we give them all that time to accept what is happening to them and get to know each other then they will be more willing to take over our companies since they were given the time and space they needed" Seoyeon explained. She could tell that her husband and Yejun were about to complain, it was obvious that they had other ideas.

"For as long as I live, you will not move this wedding forward, this meeting is over and if you dare to try to change anything, then our companies will be destroyed because of you" Seoyeon spoke before turning her back to the men and calmly walked out of the meeting room.


Jin's back was pressed against his bed as Namjoon climbed on top of him, a smirk was present on the younger boy's face as he lent down and captured Jin's lips with his. Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck pulling the other boy closer. Namjoon's hands trailed down Jin's body before stopping at the hem of his shirt then he slipped them underneath, at the same time, Namjoon brushed his tongue across Jin's bottom lip asking for entrance which the older boy granted.

Namjoon's tongue explored Jin's mouth as his hands played with Jin's hard s. Eventually, Namjoon broke the kiss to take a deep breath.

"Joonie, I want too..." Jin panted out but was unable to complete his sentence, Namjoon could tell by just looking in Jin's eyes what he was talking about. The younger boy quickly stripped them of there clothes then he flipped Jin over, so he was on his stomach, Jin felt Namjoon's breath on his round .

"Are you sure you want to do this Princess?" Namjoon asked looking up at Jin.

"Yes" Jin answered, Namjoon gave Jin a small nod even though the other man was unable to see it since Jin's eyes were shut. Namjoon moved to get into position then...

Jin shot up in bed, his heart was pounding against his rib cage, his dream was on a continuous loop in his mind. He could feel his cheeks burning red. His mind was always filled with Namjoon, if he tried to concentrate with his work, Namjoon would appear in his mind, if he was doing nothing, Namjoon would appear in his mind, no matter what he was or was not doing, Namjoon would appear in his mind. It had reached the point that he was now dreaming of the man.

He had to know why he was feeling like this, Jin grabbed his laptop from the floor and turned it on, he was slightly blinded by the light but he did not care, he needed answers. Jin pulled up Google Chrome and typed straight into the taskbar.

'Why is my heart pounding like crazy when I am around someone'.

It came up with 4,080,000 results but Jin did not have to click on any of them, all he had to read was the titles. Tips on How to Determine That You Have a Crush on Someone, Are you in love with somebody? - AllTheTests.com and 5 Tell-Tale Signs You Are In Love (According To Science) | YourTango were just some of the web pages.

Jin closed his laptop and dumped it back onto the floor. Love, he could not be in love, he has never been in love with anyone but here he was, he, Kim Seokjin was in love with Kim Namjoon.


Namjoon lay on his bed, his mind was full of Jin. He wanted to ask the other boy out but he knew that Jin might not have feelings for him like he does. He wanted to make every day of Jin's life amazing, he was not really the romantic one but he wanted to do everything for Jin, he wanted to be the best boyfriend Jin could have.

"If I write down all the ideas I have that could help get Jin to fall in love with me, what about doing it everyday for two month, something romantic and after the end I ask him out" Namjoon muttered to himself as he grabbed a hold of some paper from his desk then used his laptop to search for ideas when he ran out of them. 

The ideas he came up with were: -

- Flowers (different types, a reasonable space between each flowers being given)

- Love Notes/Letters

- Chocolate

- Mario toys

- Homemade gift?

- Jewellery?

- Concert Tickets?

- Day out together

Namjoon turned his laptop off and carefully put the piece of paper onto his bedside table then turned his light off. He would start tomorrow