Chapter 11

I See You

Jin could hardly contain his excitement when Namjoon pulled up outside his house, they had been dating for nearly a week now and Namjoon had already asked Jin out on a date, to where, Jin did not know but the last two months had been built on Namjoon keeping Jin in the dark about what his plans were, for so Jin did not mind waiting a little longer to find out where their date would be.

"Joonie" Jin said as he walked towards Namjoon's car, the younger boy wrapped his arms around Jin's waist pulling the elder boy into a tight hug.

"Are you excited about today?" Namjoon questioned looking down at his beautiful boyfriend.

"More than excited" Jin muttered before pressing their lips together in a sweet but short kiss. Namjoon's arms tightened around Jin's waist as he deepened the kiss.

"We better go before we are late" Namjoon muttered as he broke the kiss.

"Where are we going?" Jin asked.

"Secret beautiful" Namjoon replied kissing Jin once more before pulling away and opening the passenger door for his boyfriend, Jin smiled a little before climbing into the car and buckling himself in. 


The journey to the secret destination did not take long, Jin stared out the window the whole time with his fingers entangled with Namjoon's. Jin silently ticked off any potential destination when they went past them or did not take the right turning. Jin turned to face Namjoon who was concentrating on the road.

"We are nearly there" Namjoon suddenly spoke drawing Jin out of his thoughts about the other man.

"Okay" Jin replied turning his eyes back to the road.

"A restaurant" Jin said as they climbed out the car looking at their destination.

"Yep, I know how much you love food, so I thought our first date could involve something you love" Namjoon answered as he locked the car, entangling his fingers with Jin's and walked towards the restaurant.

"This is perfect, thank you" Jin muttered before pressing a kiss against Namjoon's cheek.

"Good afternoon Sirs is it a table for two" the waiter said as Jin and Namjoon entered the restaurant.

"Yes, I booked a table under Kim Namjoon" Namjoon spoke. 

"Yes sir, I will take you to your table" the waiter said before walking to the other end of the restaurant to a table which was further away from other customers.

"Does this table meet the specification your provided Sir?" the waiter said turning to face Namjoon.

"Yes, it does, thank you" Namjoon said as he pulled out a chair and gestured for Jin to sit down, a light blush appeared on Jin's checks as he sat down and Namjoon tucked him in before pressing a quick kiss on Jin's cheek.

"I will come back in a few minutes to take your orders" the waiter said handing over two menus then walking off.

"Joonie, this is amazing, I do not know how to thank you for today and the last two months, you have done so much for me and I have done nothing in return" Jin stated.

"You have done plenty for me Jinnie" Namjoon replied looking over at his boyfriend.

"What have I done for you?" Jin asked looking a little confused. 

"You said yes when I asked you to be my boyfriend, you can put up with my clumsy and you said yes to the date. You just being with me is all I want" Namjoon said before carefully leaning across the table and pressing a kiss on Jin's lips. The blush on Jin's cheeks deepened and Jin quickly hid his face behind the menu.

"What are you planning on having?" Namjoon asked looking down at the menu, his eyes were instantly drawn to the food he wanted.

"Probably the Naengmyeon, what about you?" Jin replied.

"Kalguksu" Namjoon said putting the menu down and taking Jin's hand in his before pressing a kiss against it. Jin's face flushed red then he hid it behind the menu, Namjoon let out a small chuckle then pressed another kiss on Jin's hand.

"What would you like to order?" the waiter asked as he approached the table.

"I would like Kalguksu with a pint of coke please" Namjoon replied.

"Can I have Naengmyeon with a glass of water please" Jin answered.

"Would you like tap water or bottled?" the waiter asked Jin.

"Tap please" Jin said as he passed the menus back to the waiter. 

"Of course, I will be back shortly with your drinks" the waiter said before quickly walking way. Jin and Namjoon spoke about different topics as they waited for their drinks to arrive.

"I love you" Jin said suddenly looking down at the table.

"I love you too" Namjoon replied.

"No, I really love you, I have been quite reserved most of my life, I have never really connected with others and I mainly aimed to not speak with individuals who I did not need to but then you changed everything and I never really said thank you for everything you have done not just the two months of presents and trips you showered me with but you were able to make me a better person and I feel like I have never been able to tell you how much you actually mean to me Joonie. I love you, I really really do. I love you so much" Seokjin said looking at his boyfriend with all the love he held for the other boy reflected in his eyes and voice.

"I love you just as much Jinnie" Namjoon replied pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss neither one wanted to break it.

The couple ate their food in silence, enjoying the company of one another. Namjoon held Jin's hand tightly, occasionally his thumb over Jin's. 

"I have really enjoyed our date" Jin said as they walked out the restaurant, their fingers were entangled together.

"So did I, I hope that we can go on another one soon" Namjoon replied as they walked towards his car.

"I would love to" Jin answered smiling at his boyfriend. Namjoon paused as he reached the passenger side door and turned back to face his beautiful boyfriend.

"I am glad" Namjoon said before capturing Jin's lips with his own, his arms wrapped around Jin's waist pulling the man he loved closer before eventually away and climbed into their respective seats in the car.


"Seokjin, where have you been? We have been calling you" Jin's mother shouted at him as he walked through the door after Namjoon had dropped him back home.

"I was out with a friend" Jin answered as he walked over to his parents who were sat at the dining table.

"That does not mean that you were unable to answer your phone when I called you" his mother snapped.

"I am sorry but I had my phone turned off as it did not have much battery left and I wanted to save it just in case there was an emergency" Jin lied, he had actually turned his phone off as he did not want anyone interrupting his date with Namjoon.

"Fine, just make sure that you do not do it again" his father said.

"What did you wish to speak to me about?" Jin asked looking at his parents.

"You will be meeting your fiancé tomorrow" his father told him. Jin felt his whole world start to fall to pieces. 


Author's Note: Hey Guys, sooooo it has been a while and we apologise for that but as we mentioned before we have been really busy with completing assignments however, we have now finished them just waiting on resubs back soo hopefully we can start writing and updating again! We will try to update again tomorrow as well!

~BTS_TRASH_FANGIRL + CardcaptorGhost