Chapter 21

I See You

"You are getting married to Namjoon and you did not tell us. I thought we were your friends, I feel so betrayed" Jin's eyes widened at what Hoseok said, his eyes trailed down to his left hand where the engagement ring was still on his ring finger.

"" both Namjoon and Jin muttered.

“You’re getting married” the others shouted simultaneously as they quickly looked down at Jin’s ring finger where the engagement ring was.

“What! When did this happen?” Jungkook asked confused.

“About a week after we started dating. Our parents own two of the biggest technological companies in Seoul, they decided to combine but to ensure that the deal would never be broken, Namjoon and I are to marry” Jin explained.

“Why didn’t you tell us? We would have supported you one hundred percent of the way?” Hoseok asked.

“Because I was scared, at first I was so used to being by myself and then you guys enter my life and then Joonie and I started dating then got engaged, I was scared that you would not accept it and I would lose all of you” Jin answered, Namjoon wrapped his arms around his fiancé’s waist and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

“Jin, you will never lose any of us, we are your friends now!” Jimin said hugging the older boy.

“Thanks, Jiminie” Jin replied.

“Do you want any help with planning the wedding?” Jungkook asked.

“That would be appreciated, the only thing I know for sure which was done in preparation for the wedding was my suit which my mum bought” Jin answered.

“Okay, how about we split into two groups, Namjoon, I, Hoseok and Jungkook go get a suit for Namjoon whilst Jin, Jimin and Taehyung sort out flowers and the cake we can then meet up and get the rings, venue, food and the guest list sorted” Yoongi suggested.

“Sounds like a plan” Namjoon said.

“Okay, we should meet at Piaget Boutique Seoul to sort out the rings” Jin said and everyone nodded. Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon quickly gave their boyfriends a kiss before splitting up to go looking for suits for Namjoon.

“So, what do you want to do first, the cake or the flowers?” Jimin asked.

“My heart and stomach are calling out for the cake” Jin answered which made Taehyung and Jimin laugh.

The trio walked towards the nearest shop which sold wedding cakes and started browsing their collection, there were a couple of cakes which instantly stood out to Jin but he wanted to make sure the cake was something that Namjoon would like as well as Jin.

“Do you need any help?” the elderly woman who ran the shop asked.

“My fiancé and I are getting married at the end of this month and I am trying to find a cake which I like but so will my fiancé, do you have any suggestions” Jin answered.

“Jin, we all know that Namjoon will love whatever you choose, he is that whipped” Taehyung said from behind him.

“I know the cake which will be perfect for you” the woman said before walking over to the side where a three-tier cake was, it had white icing covering the Victoria sponge cake, each tier had red roses littered around the edge of the cake.

“It’s perfect” Jin whispered when his eyes landed on the cake.  


 

“Have you got any suits in mind which you would want to try on, is there a specific colour?” Hoseok asked as they looked around the shop containing different types and coloured wedding suits.

“Yeah, I was thinking of having a suit which is similar to my fathers” Namjoon replied.

“What colour was it?” Yoongi asked.

“It was grey with a red tie” Namjoon answered.

“How about this?” Jungkook shouted over at them, he was currently on the other side of the store by a three-piece grey suit which had a white shirt and a red tie.

“Yes, that’s perfect” Namjoon said running over to Jungkook with Hoseok and Yoongi behind him.

“Okay, Joon you try the suit on, I’ll message Jin to tell him we have found the suit” Yoongi said, Namjoon nodded picked up his size in the suit and quickly headed over to the changing rooms. 


 

Deciding on what flowers Jin wanted for the wedding did not take as long as the cake did, Jin and Namjoon had spoken about having white or cream coloured flowers at the wedding as Namjoon wanted Jin to stand out in all his beauty than the decorations. Jin had decided to go with white peony for the tables and down the aisle whilst in the bouquet was filled with white and light pink roses.

“I have just received a message from Yoongi, apparently Namjoon has chosen his suit so we better start heading over to Piaget Boutique Seoul now we have the flowers” Jin told the others. 


 

“I think I have found the perfect rings Joonie” Jin said when his fiancé and the others turned up at Piaget Boutique Seoul.

“Already beautiful?” Namjoon asked as he let his fiancé pull him towards the other end of the store leaving their friends behind.

“Yep” Jin giggled as he pointed to a pair in the glass case. The wedding bands were plain silver but inside there were two hearts engraved, the card beside the rings told Namjoon that they would be able to engrave the date of their wedding and his future husband's name.

“Jinnie this is amazing, you are amazing” Namjoon said which made Jin blush, Namjoon chuckled at his fiancé's reaction before he leaned forward and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

“I love you Joonie” Jin said when they broke the kiss.

“I love you too Jinnie” Namjoon replied then kissed his fiancé once more. 


 

The next day the couple had visited four venues which could potentially be the place where they could get married, all the venues they have visited were nice however they did not really make either Jin or Namjoon want to have their wedding, they currently had two more venues left to look at that day but so far there hopes at finding the perfect place was at an all time low.

“Mr and Mr Kim welcome, I first want to congratulate you on your engagement and are pleased that you have taken your time to have a look around this venue in hope this will be the right place for you to get married. We offer both weddings and the reception space either inside or out depending on your preference, we also do a range of different wedding foods which you can choose from” the woman said before adding “please follow me, is there any place you would like to see first either the inside wedding room and reception or outside?”.

“Outside please, I have always wanted to get married outside” Jin said.

“Okay, then follow me” the woman said before walking off.

“What is the food that you provide?” Namjoon asked wrapping his arm around Jin’s waist.

“Well it is your decision as it is your wedding but we do have a range of food which we have provided at the other weddings and they have been popular these are bulgogi, chop che, jokbal, dweji pajeon, gossari namul, bo ssam, doraji namul and tuigim variety but like I said before it is your choice on what you want you and your guests to eat” the woman answered. 

“Here we are, this is one of our designs for an outside wedding” the woman said. At the start of the aisle was two glass pillars which each pillar had a glass vase on top. The aisle was created by white petals with white wooden chairs in rows either side. The aisle led to alter which was a white wooden frame which had different type and coloured flowers woven through it.

“This is beautiful” Jin muttered.

“It is” Namjoon said.

“Would you like to see the outside reception?” the woman asked.

“Please” Namjoon answered before following the woman who walked towards a large wedding tent with the side rolled up. Lights were woven into the fabric covering the ceiling, the pillars were covered in flowers whilst at the top of the tent was a long table where the married couple and their family would sit. There were round tables were scattered throughout the tent for the family and friends.

“It’s perfect” Jin said turning to face Namjoon.

“It really is” Namjoon replied.

“Would you like to see the indoor wedding and reception areas?” the woman asked.

“No thank you we have seen all that we want to” Namjoon replied.

“Well, I hope you have found the place you want to get married and if not I hope your search goes well and congratulations once more” the woman said before walking away.

“We should have a look at this last venue but I think we have found the perfect place” Jin said.

“I agree” Namjoon replied before leaning down and pressing their lips together in a sweet but passionate kiss. 


 

Jin and Namjoon sat down at the kitchen table at Jin’s house with a pen and piece of paper in front of them.

“For the guest list, my father has given me two people he wants to be at the wedding but is not forcing me to invite any others of his choosing so I have agreed to invite them and we choose everyone else. I kind of want a small wedding with only our friends and family members attending” Jin said.

“Sounds like a good idea, how about you write down all the names of those you want to attend the wedding from your family and I will run out and get some wedding invitations and once I return we can get the invites done and put them in the post later today” Namjoon suggested.

“Okay, I love you Joonie” Jin said.

“I love you too” Namjoon replied before pressing their lips together in a sweet but passionate kiss.