Chapter 3

I See You

The kiss had been plaguing Jin’s mind for the last couple of days, luckily for Jin the kiss had happened last lesson on Friday meaning he had the whole weekend to contemplate what had happened and why the most popular boy in the school had suddenly fixed his attention on him. Jin knew he was good looking but this still did not explain why this was happening to him, all the popular girls in the school were ten times better looking than him, so why had Namjoon suddenly become interested someone who had apparently been attending the same classes throughout the year.

“Seokjin, come downstairs your father and I wish to talk to you” Jin’s mother shouted up the stairs. He let out a reluctant sigh before dropping all his text books which littered his lap onto his bed before standing up and heading downstairs. His parents were sat at the dining room table where most family meetings took place, Jin pulled out a chair opposite his parents and sat down.

“Seokjin, your father and I have entered a business contract with another technological company who have proposed an alliance between our companies, this contract will take around four months to properly sort out but in the mean time we have come to an agreement that we should offer something to one another to prove that we are serious about this contract” Seoyeon (Jin’s mother) said, Jin glanced at both his parents, a serious expression was present on their faces which caused Jin to slightly dread what was about to be said.

“The agreement is for you and the son of the other company will marry after you two finished college to solidify the agreement, the son has not been told yet and will probably not be until the next four months when you will meet one another. We wished to tell you now because we need you to be welcoming to the boy when the time comes” Jiyeong (Jin’s father) continued. Jin’s stomach dropped as he stared at his parents horrified.

“You are selling me off because of an agreement, your sick both of you” Jin shouted before storming upstairs to bed, tomorrow he would have to face his parents and Namjoon which Jin was not looking forward to either.


Jin awoke earlier, the events of last night were still fresh in his mind. He grabbed the first thing he was in his closet which was a light blue jumper and jeans before putting them on and heading towards the kitchen, their servants were darting around the house trying to make it presentable to the Master and Miss of the house. Jin grabbed a bowl of Cereal and at it as fast as he could then ran out the house.

Jin entered the college grounds with plenty of time to spare until his first lesson which happened to be business studies. Jin would not deny that he was dreading the lesson after that kiss, it was both frustrating and amazing, frustrating because he did not know why Namjoon had kissed him whilst being amazing because of the sparks he felt when Namjoon’s lips touched his.

Jin sat in his seat at the front of the classroom and waited for the teacher to come in, he was trying to ignore the eyes which were currently on him. Namjoon had been tempted to sit beside Jin during Business but decided against it since he did not want to seem pushy to the boy and destroy any chance of a relationship developing.

The teacher entered the classroom dumping his bags onto the desk and turned to face the class.

“As you know our lesson is getting cut short because of an event taking place in this room in less than 10 minutes, so I will make this quick. To prove that you have all been listening to all the lessons this year, I am assigning a project for you all to do. In pairs, you will make a presentation no longer than 10 minutes to present to the rest of the class” the teacher said, there was a slight murmur which went through the classroom.

“As I want to see these projects I have put you in pairs. Pair one is Yi Yeongja and Song Seoyeon, pair two is Kang Kyunghee and Yi Junghoon, pair three is Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, pair four is Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok, pair five is Kim Taehyung and Kang Minsu, pair six is Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin and lastly pair seven is Han Anna and Rhee Yeong, before anyone starts complaining there are no changing partners, class dismissed” the teacher said before grabbing his things and leaving the room.

Anna screamed in frustration before shooting daggers at Jin’s back then stormed out the classroom after the teacher. Namjoon grabbed a hold of Jin’s arm once everyone had darted out the classroom, Jin had attempted to run from Namjoon seeing he was unable to avoid his because of the damned project

“What do you want?” Jin snapped at Namjoon before tugging his arm from Namjoon’s grasp.

“I was wondering whether you wanted to come over after college to start work on the project” Namjoon said.

“Yeah sure, meet me outside college” Jin answered before walking off.


The rest of the day went quickly much to Jin’s protest and soon he found himself waiting outside the front of the college waiting for the boy. Jin had been tempted with running off and hoping this would go away but logically he knew that they would have to work on this project eventually so he stayed and waited for the other boy to turn up. Jin knew there were a few materials he would have to get from home before they went to Namjoon’s.

“I have something to get from my house so wait here until I get back” Jin said once Namjoon turned up before taking off.

Namjoon waited outside the front gates of the college for about half an hour before Jin finally returned the boy was clutching a pink backpack which held the material need for their assignment. Namjoon would not deny it that he was over the moon to work with Jin and that he was going to get the boy into his bedroom this earlier in his seducing plan.

The plan was simply to make Jin fall in love with him then they would be able to date and Namjoon would be able to spoil his princess because Jin was worth spoiling. When Jin finally reached him, the first thing Namjoon noticed was how pale he was.

“What’s wrong you extremally pale” Namjoon asked whilst raising his hand to feel Jin’s forehead to see whether he was coming down with something, Jin lightly batted Namjoon’s hand away. The truth was Jin had been confronted by three ghosts because he happened to stare at them.

“It doesn’t matter, can we just get this project done” Jin said and Namjoon nodded before turning around and heading in the direction of his house.