Chapter 7

I See You

"You are a freak who had no right to be in our friendship group so you better crawl back to the dirty freaky hole that you came from and leave us alone because if you do not then I will make your life a living hell. You being here is ruining all my chances of being with the man who loves me, so I will destroy all your chances at employment, a relationship, any friends who might show interest in your pathetic life, I will ruin everything, one by one" Anna threatened.

"I do not think that is going to happen, especially if Namjoon is going to find out which he will" a voice said from behind her, Seokjin's eyes trailed past Anna and landed on Yoongi.

"Yo...Yoongi" Anna stuttered, fear was present in her voice, she took a step back. The look in her eyes told a thousand words, she felt trapped, all her fight had left her after being caught by a man who would ruin all her chances with Namjoon. Yoongi walked straight past her and gently help Jin up from the ground, he then turned around grabbed a hold of her arm and roughly dragged her from the room. 

Jin followed behind Yoongi, his head was bowed. Everyone's eyes were on them, Anna was begging Yoongi to not tell Namjoon, tears were running down her face, her cheeks were stained with tears and her makeup was ruined. Yoongi pulled her in the direction of the canteen where everyone was still there, a dark look was present on his face.

Jimin looked up to see his boyfriend storm across the canteen with Anna and Seokjin behind him, his eyes were hard, Anna looked a mess and Seokjin looked terrified. Namjoon saw Jimin's confused expression, he turned around to see Yoongi, Jin and Anna.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"Please Yoongi, please" Anna begged but he ignored her.

"This thought it was a good idea to threaten Jin that she would destroy everything in his life if he continued hanging around us, I also saw her push him hard into the wall where he hit his head" Yoongi told them, Anna's tears increased and Jin shrunk even more. Namjoon stood up and roughly shoved pass Anna to get to Jin.

"Are you all right princess?" Namjoon asked the other boy, Jin looked up at Namjoon before nodding. Namjoon took Jin's hand in his then pulled him towards the table, he too wore a cold and hard expression, Yoongi dropped Anna's arm then walked over to his boyfriend.

"Namjoon, please forgive me" Anna begged as he dropped to the floor as Namjoon sat down then pulled Jin onto his lap.

"Forgive you, you want me to forgive you when you hurt someone I care about after telling you that I would remove all of you from our table if you tried anything against him, Anna, you and your pathetic friends were never welcome here, they only reason we did not tell you to leave earlier was because that was out the kindness of my heart, now all that kindness has gone, all of you s better leave now and never return because if you do then I will do something that I will not regret" Namjoon said, Jin was able to tell by the tone of Namjoon's voice that he was extremely pissed off with these girls.

All the girls' eyes widened at Namjoon's threat before scurrying to their feet and running off, Anna stayed on the floor staring at Namjoon in shock.

"Namjoon, I am asking for forgiveness, is that not enough to prove that I regret my actions" Anna said.

"Yet you have still not apologised to Jin directly for what you did" Namjoon answered glaring at her.    

'Helpful' Jin mouthed back before turning to face Namjoon. He was about to open his mouth to reply to what Anna had said when Jin surged forward and captured Namjoon's lips with his. Namjoon heard someone gasp from behind him but he did not care, all that mattered was Seokjin's soft lips on his chapped ones.

He heard Jungkook and Hoseok wolf whistle as he wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist then pulled him closer to his body. It felt like all his dreams were coming true even though he knew Jin had only kissed him in hope to calm him down and it worked. Namjoon could feel his whole body relaxing, all the anger that had built up in his system was slowly being dissolved until the only thing he felt was the warmth of Seokjin's body on his and their lips touching.

Namjoon could tell that Jin was struggling with the kiss, he felt his heart swoon at how inexperienced Jin was. The younger boy wished that the kiss would go on forever but he knew that it would not be the case, he could feel his lungs slightly burning from the lack of oxygen. Eventually, Namjoon broke the kiss.

His eyes stared deeply into Jin's as he took deep breaths, he then turned to face Anna who was still lying on the ground heartbroken.

"Anna, I gave you the option to redeem yourself, yet you still chose to be a horrid to Seokjin, so I will say this once more, leave and never return because I will do something and I promise you that I will never regret it for as long as I live" Namjoon threatened once more.

They all watched as Anna ran after her friend's tears were streaming down her face but no one cared. Taehyung turned to face Jin and Namjoon who were currently looking at each other from the corner of their eyes but they were too embarrassed which what had just occurred to speak to one another. 

"Namjoon-hyung, you looked so badass and scary, I have never seen you like that, it was so cool and the way Jin was able to cage the monster which appeared with only a kiss was amazing" Taehyung said, there was wonder and awe present in his eyes as he looked at Namjoon and Seokjin, jealousy flicked through Jungkook's eyes for a brief second before it disappeared. Jin's whole face flushed at Taehyung's words, he could still feel Namjoon's lips on his.

'Why does my heart always speed up slightly whenever I am in Namjoon's presence' Jin mentally questioned himself after he stole another glance at the source of his confusion.