Chapter 2

I See You

‘You idiot’ Jin internally shouted at himself. ‘you are all right known as a freak at the school by the people who actually acknowledge you, then you go and run from a stranger who was not going to talk to you at all’. Jin was currently hiding in the boys’ bathroom furthest away from the benches to prevent the boy to find him and beat him up for being a freak.

‘If that ghost was not standing behind him then I would not have freaked out’ Jin thought to himself, this was his life running from the things which others were unable to see because they were never born with the eyes, they were the lucky ones. Time passed slowly but finally the bell rang and it was time for Jin’s last lesson which was Technological Studies, Jin opened the bathroom door checked to see whether the boy was in the vicinity before making a dash towards the stairs to the second floor where the computers classroom was, which was where they studied the major.

Jin opened the classroom door and headed towards his computer which was near the front of the classroom, Jin scanned the classroom most of the students had arrived and there was no sign of the boy he ran away from which hopefully meant that they did not have this class together, to be honest, Jin never really studied who took the class with him.

“Okay class today… nice of you to join us today Mr Kim” the teacher said, Jin turned his head to see who had entered the class let and wanted to scream when his eyes landed on the same boy from earlier. Namjoon surveyed around the classroom looking for a spare seat when his eyes landed on his princess and fortunately, there was a spare seat next to him, so Namjoon ignored the quite obvious spare chair neck to an irritating girl and headed over to his princess.

“Namjoon there is a seat here” the girl whined but Namjoon ignored her and sat down in his now nearly self-appointed seat, there was no a seating plan at the college for any of the lessons but after a while people just sit in the same place after a while and Namjoon had to bear with sitting next to that girl before he noticed his princess, Namjoon once again internally slapped himself for not notice this beauty before.

“Now everyone has turned up, I want you to go through all you work folders for each unit you have been taught over the year and add what is missing only then I will be able to mark you off for this class for the year” the teacher informed the class.

“Can we listen to music” one of the boys shouted.

“If it will make you concentrate then yes” the teacher sighed. Jin reached for his pink phone in his bag and pulled it out along with his pink earphones, Jin took his phone off aeroplane mode and shoved his earphones in each ear and clicked on the first song which came up. Jin could feel the other boy’s eyes staring at him and it did make him feel a little uncomfortable since he was not used to being the centre of someone’s attention whether it for a good reason or a bad.

Namjoon stared at his princess a bit stalkery of him but he could not help it the boy in front of him was just too damn adorable. Namjoon reached out and moved a piece of hair which had fallen in front of Seokjin’s face and tucked it behind the boy’s ear, a small blush appeared on Jin’s cheeks at which Namjoon smirked he felt a little braver with what he was planning to do. Namjoon pulled on of Jin’s earphones out of his ear before putting it on his own, the song was Got7 Just Right.

Jin stared at Namjoon in shock, first he sits beside him when there was clearly a seat next to one of the pretty girls in the class so why he decided to sit next to Jin was just confusing, then he had the courage to move a piece of Jin’s hair without knowing whether Jin liked to be touched and now he had taken on of Jin’s earphones.

‘Why is he doing this?’ Jin questioned himself internally completely confused with the recent events.

“You have a good taste in music princess,” Namjoon said dropping the earphone and turned to his computer and finally logged on to his account, Jin was staring at the boy his cheeks were red from the nickname he had been given. Namjoon turned his head to face Jin, the confused look on Jin’s face made Namjoon’s heart swoon. Quickly darting his eyes around the classroom to make sure that no one was watching them or rather him, once he saw that no one was, Namjoon turned to face Jin again who was still staring at him.

“You make it so hard to resist princess” Namjoon muttered.

“What?” Jin questioned, Namjoon smirked before leaning forward and captured Jin’s lips with his own.