Chapter 13

I See You

Jin's eyes widened as his eyes landed on the man in front of him, his fiancé. His fiancé's lips broke out into the largest dimple smile which Jin knew he could get lost in whenever they are together. His fiancé was his boyfriend – Kim Namjoon.

"Please come inside we have been expecting you" Jin said opening the door wide allowing Namjoon and his father to enter the house. Namjoon's father stormed inside the house pushing past Namjoon who had stopped in front of Jin.

"Come on Namjoon we do not have all day" Namjoon's father snapped as he walked over to Jin's parents, the couple looked at each other before following after Mr Lee. A large range of questions was gathering in the couple's heads as they watched as their parents greeted each other.

"We know that we have been extremely secretive over the past few months with the planning of this arranged marriage and the identity of the individual you will be marrying but we did not want you to search up each other or potentially meet before now to discuss ideas against the contract or the wedding, you must understand we want this to go as smoothly as possible and if that meant keeping you in the dark then it had to happen. Though we are aware that Mr Kim was not informed of the contract and marriage until today" Jin's mother spoke. 

"Seokjin, I would like you to meet your fiancé Kim Namjoon" Jin's father introduced the pair.

"It is nice to meet you" Jin said looking over at his boyfriend/fiancé.

"Likewise" Namjoon replied resisting the urge to kiss his beautiful boyfriend or should he say fiancé in front of his father and future parents-in-law.

"Seokjin, it is important for you and Namjoon to get to know each other so I suggest that you go to your room and bond, as I said before we wish for this contract to go as smoothly as possible before the wedding" Seokjin's mother suggested.

"Of course mother, this way Namjoon" Jin said before walking towards the stairs with his boyfriend in toe. Neither boy spoke to each other as they climbed the stairs and headed towards Jin's bedroom. Jin hardly had the chance to open his mouth once he had closed his bedroom door behind the pair as Namjoon had pushed Jin against it and claimed Jin's lips with is own in a deep and passionate kiss. Jin's arms instantly went around Namjoon's neck as he pulled the love of his life closer.

Namjoon broke the kiss when both became breathless and rested his forehead against Jin's, Jin entangled his fingers in Namjoon's recently dyed black hair. The couple stayed like that for the next couple of minutes to just take in one another's appearance. 

"How long did you know about this arrange marriage thing?" Namjoon questioned finally breaking the silence between them.

"Um... not long after you first kissed me, you remember when I was listening to my music in Technological Studies and you stole my earbud then kissed me" Jin answered.

"And you still agreed to be my boyfriend even when you knew about this whole arranged marriage deal" Namjoon said surprised.

"Yeah, I was hoping that I would be able to talk the man out of marrying me when I met him but now I have I do not want to talk him out of it" Jin replied before pressing their lips together once more. Namjoon soon broke the kiss and pulled Jin over to his bed before flopping down on it then he pulled Jin on top of his body.

"When did your father tell you?" Jin asked looking up at his boyfriend.

"He told me very cryptically, first he forced me to dye my hair black saying that the purple did not suit me after that he gave me this suit to wear after being forced to put it one he nearly dragged me to the car and explained what was going on, on the way here which did not give me much chance to argue but now I know who I am meant to marry, I am glad I was not given the chance" Namjoon answered before leaning down so he was able to whisper in Jin's ear. 

"Will you marry me Jinnie?" Namjoon asked pulling his boyfriend closer.

"Yes, I will marry you" Jin replied, a large smile broke out onto Namjoon's face as he grabbed the engagement ring which was in his pocket and slipped it onto Jin's ring finger.

"Gods, we must be desperate after all we have only been dating for about a week and we are already engaged" Jin joked looking at the engagement ring. It was beautiful, the ring was a 9ct white gold sparkling diamond cluster ring featuring dazzling round cut diamonds and diamond-set shoulders, with an elegant tiara emblem diamond-set side detailing.

"I do not mind rushing things if it means that I get to spend the rest of my life with you" Namjoon stated before kissing Jin once more.

"Joonie, I want to marry you do not get me wrong, I want nothing less but to become your husband but I want to keep it a secret from our friends for now so we can enjoy the feeling of being engaged and I am not sure what they would think when we told them right after we started dating" Jin said.

"Jinnie if you want to keep our engagement a secret then we will, I have nothing against keeping it private and knowing Jimin or Hoseok they would want to plan our wedding without letting us have any say in the matter, I love my friends but I would like to plan our own wedding before even letting them have some input" Namjoon agreed before capturing Jin's lips in another passionate kiss before adding "maybe you should put the ring on a chain and hang it around your neck so you can keep it near you but you can still keep it a secret for everyone". 

"That is a good idea, okay I will do that, one last question though, when my parents told me that I was going to meet my fiancé they said that Mr Lee was going to be here as well with his son which made me think that my fiancé's last name was Lee, not Kim which meant that I did not suspect you at all but Mr Lee is your father, so why do you not share the same surnames?" Jin asked.

"Lee Yujun is not my father, my father died when I was 5-years-old and my mother remarried to ensure that my childhood has some stability and that I would have a father figure, Mr Lee was my father's best friend and business partner, so he continued running my father's company. When my mother passed away a couple of years ago, Mr Lee carried on raising me" Namjoon explained.

"Okay, I love you Joonie" Jin said.

"I love you too Jinnie" Namjoon replied before kissing Jin once more.