Chapter 15

I See You

Jin sat on his bed the words of the spirit was running through his mind, what she had said about Namjoon killing her and that she was planning on killing Namjoon for revenge of her own death. Jin did not want Namjoon to die which meant that he would have to tell Joonie about this spirits threat. He would have to tell Namjoon about his own curse.

Jinnie: Joonie, would you be able to meet me at the college near the entrance, I need to tell you something important.

Joonie: Sure beautiful, when?

Jinnie: Now, it is really important

Joonie: Okay beautiful, I am on my way xx

Jin put his phone into his pocket before darting towards the front door where he quickly put his shoes on then ran towards college, he was the first to arrive since Namjoon lived a little further away from college than he did.

"What was the emergency, that we had to meet at college, why couldn't I meet you at yours" Namjoon asked as he walked over to his fiance when he arrived at the college.

"Joonie please, you have to believe me about what I am about to say, I would never lie to you, I can see ghosts, they are real and there is this evil spirit which is haunting you, she says that you are the reason she died and she wants to kill you, please you have to believe me, I would never lie to you" Jin told Namjoon.

"Wow Seokjin, that is so disappointing, I never thought that you would believe in such a pathetic idea like the supernatural and ghosts, I thought you were better than this, you pitiful loser" Namjoon said, his eyes widened at his own words. Jin felt his heart break in two as he slowly backed away from the man he loved.

"Jinnie, I did not mea..." Namjoon started but Seokjin shook his head.

"I see, this was really what you thought of me, I am sorry for wasting your time" Seokjin said, tears ran down his cheeks as he turned from Namjoon and ran towards the entrance of the college where he suddenly stopped. There in front of him was the spirit, anger was present in her now gleaming red eyes.

Jin could feel his body shaking in fear as the spirit approached him, he was terrified he had never dealt with a murder seeking evil spirit before but then again he had never dealt with any type of spirit.

"Your heart beats for the one who put me six feet under" the spirit screamed as she came closer. Jin took a step back.

"S-stay away" Jin whimpered as he fell to the floor.

"Your heart beats for my murderer" the spirit screamed as she reached for Jin's neck and started to choke him, he struggled against the tight grasp, he could not breathe, he tried to push her hands away but his hands phased straight through hers. His vision was starting to blur, in the distance, he could hear someone shouting his name.

"N-namjoon" Jin croaked out weakly before his world went black.


Namjoon regretted those words the second they came out of his mouth, the heartbroken look which was present on his Jinnie's face, that look stabbed him straight through his heart. He was the cause of that look, he just could not believe that Jin wanted him to believe in ghosts when there was no logical or scientific proof which backed up the belief of ghosts.

Namjoon immediately followed after Jin into the college, he had to apologise, Jin needed to know that was not what he actually thought of Jin. He searched the whole college, yet there was no sign of Jin.

"Jinnie, baby, please answer me, Jinnie" Namjoon shouted but received no reply, Namjoon's heart was in his throat as he continued to look for the love of his life. Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw an unconscious Jin lying on the floor.

"Jin" he shouted as he ran over to his fiance and wrapped his arms around the unconscious boy.

"Jin, baby, can you hear me, please wake up, Jinnie" Namjoon begged as he tried shaking his fiance, Jin's face was pale, his pink lips dull, and he was sweating and panting, Namjoon touched Jin's forehead with his hand.

', he is so cold!' Namjoon thought as he took off his jacket and placed it on Jin's shoulder before picking him up and carried him bridal style towards his house. Namjoon watched as Jin's condition deteriorated, he did not know whether he should take him to a doctor or not, Namjoon could feel once again his heart was in his throat at the thought that he might lose the love of his life.


Namjoon awkwardly opened his front door with Jin in his arms, he did not bother taking his shoes off. He went straight to his bedroom and placed Jin down on his bed before going into the connecting bathroom to get a towel which he soaked in warm water then he entered his bedroom to find Jin sitting up on his bed, his head was bowed slightly which meant that his bangs were covering his eyes.

"Jin" Namjoon shouted relieved as he ran over to his fiance and wrapped his arms around Jin tightly in a hug, Jin did not hug back.

"You should not be up, you were unconscious when I found you so you need all the rest you can get" Namjoon said but Jin did not reply.

"Jin, baby, what is wrong?" Namjoon asked getting a little worried about his fiance.

"Murderer..."

"What was that baby?" Namjoon asked placing one of his hands on Jin's cheek before gently lifting Jin's face so their eyes met. Namjoon gasped. Jin's eyes were not the normal brown eyes which Namjoon would lose himself in for hours but they were cold, red eyes filled with hatred.

"Murderer" a voice screamed which came from Jin's mouth before he launched himself forward wrapping his hands around Namjoon's neck and started to squeeze tightly.

"J-jin, w-what i-is g-going o-on?" Namjoon gasped out as Jin's hold on his neck tightened.

"I am not your precious Jin, you murderer" the monster inside Jin said, Namjoon grabbed Jin's wrists, trying to pull them off his neck.

"W-who a-are y-you a-and w-what d-did y-you d-do t-to J-jin" Namjoon croaked out.

"I am or was Park Seoyun, the girl you murdered" the monster said.

"Jin.." he choked out, his vision was going blurry when suddenly Jin's hands released his neck and Namjoon dropped to the ground, gasping for air while holding his neck. He looked up as the monster who had possessed Jin, let out a blood-curdling scream. His eyes widened as Jin's eyes faded from the cold and red ones to Jin's normal brown ones. The couple stared at each other for a second before Jin fell, Namjoon managed to recover enough to catch Jin.

"Jin" He held Jin in his arms and tried shaking him. Jin opened his eyes, Namjoon was relieved to see the brown ones that he loved so much, tears stained Jin's cheeks.

"N-namjoon... I-" Jin muttered out as Namjoon hugged him.

"Hush, it is okay" Namjoon said as he rocked Jin.

"I-im sorry..." Jin said as he pushed Namjoon away and ran out the door.

"Jin" Namjoon shouted but Jin did not come back.