Ch 10

My life with DBSK

You: This is all my fault. I shouldn't come outside or near the ocean. I talked to myself as I watch Changmin tying every palm frond together. I started to help and grab some palm fronds to help Changmin. Changmin...

Changmin: Come on. Before the rain starts coming down again. Even though the rain stop right now. The rain will start again.

You:I put the palm fronds next to the other palm fronds. I kept looking at Changmin. I felt the drops of rain coming back down as I hide in the palm tree frond fort. It's nice in here.

Changmin: As I felt the rain drops coming back down. I walk inside the fort. I heard as ____, said, "Its nice in here." It is nice in here.

You:I wish there was light though in here.

Changmin: Its okay we have each other. We can cuddle and keep each other warm. So,we wont get sick.

You:I think I will be the one who will be more sick. Since,my hair is very long and curly and wavy to.

Changmin: I smile at ___ and sat down on the ground. At least the sand is warm. Sit.

You:I sat down next to Changmin. I have been quiet since mom and dad passed away.

Changmin: More than quiet. Close to a mute.. 

You:I smile. Im sorry that I have been very quiet and especially just nodding my head a lot to hear everyone talk.

Changmin:I put my arm around my dongsaeng to bring her in closer to my chest.

You:I cough a little.

Changmin:You're not getting sick are you?

You:Probably. I look around the fort with the palm fronds protecting us. Achoo

Changmin:Bless you. I hope we don't get stuck on this island like that movie Blue Lagoon.

You: Agree. Changmin,Do you really like Miss.Seo? Its just a question. It doesn't bother me if you really like her.

Changmin:What makes you think I like Miss.Seo?, ____?

You: You blush whenever I bring her up out the blue for a topic.

Changmin:My dongsaeng. I will tell you who I like but,due to schedules I can't go out on dates. We travel from Korea,Japan,China,Thailand,and so much more. I wish I could date though but, it probably lead into a scandal.

You:Aaa.  I start to shiver.

Changmin:Cold?

You: I am cold Changmin oppa.

Changmin:I start to rub ____ arm's. We will be save by our older brothers. 

You: We will.