Ch 9

My life with DBSK

You: What *I scream* 

Jaejoong: Find shelter and stay there.

You: I look up as the rain starts to pour. Cold *I scream*

Yoochun: I caught up with Jaejoong and Changmin. How is she doing out their? I put the umbrella over our heads.

Changmin: Its rainy hard out in the ocean. Where is Yunho and Junsu?

Yoochun: Ah, They went inside the hotel. 

Jaejoong: Im going inside now. After the storm is over my hair will be frizzy(Humidity.)

You: So will mine *I scream*

Jaejoong: I took you're conditioner and used it. All of it. *I scream*

You: Why *I scream*

Jaejoong: Because you're conditioner smells better than our conditioner. *I scream* Changmin

Changmin: I strip down into my swim shorts and start to run and jump in the ocean and start to swim. I came up for air and swim over to ___. Hang on.

You: Changmin. Don't. I got into this mess. 

Changmin: Its okay.

You: Yell at me Changmin Oppa.

Changmin: No,I can't yell at you ____.

Jaejoong:The rain got heavier and I couldn't see Changmin or ____. Yoochun can you see them?

Yoochun: No. 

Jaejoong: We can't just leave them here.

Yoochun: They will find their way back on the sand. Come on we have to go inside.

Jaejoong: No, we can't.

Yoochun: Part two it is

Jaejoong: Huh

Yoochun: I pick up Jaejoong over my shoulder. We are going inside. Just wait for Yunho to punish you.

Jaejoong: Yoochun.

Changmin: Come on we have to swim to shore. I will let you be on my back when we swim back to shore.

You: What about Floaty?

Changmin: We will get you a new one. Come on.

You: Bye Floaty I will miss you. Changmin.

Changmin: Hmm

You:I worry.

Changmin: Don't be if they yell at you. I will let you cry on my shoulder. My dongsaeng

You:I got onto Changmin's back. Swim.

Changmin: Hang on tight.

You:Mhm. I hang on to Changmin's back while he was swimming in the ocean.  *I whisper to myself, Changmin is the only one who saves me from the rough ocean currents. Why though?*

Changmin: I breath for air as I look up and saw sand. 

You:I got off Changmin's back. And got up.

Changmin: I got up from the ground. Some how, I have a feeling we made it on shore but on the other side of island.

You:Mhm, its not you're fault. It's my fault.

Changmin:I hug my little adopted sister. No it's not you're fault. We should probably start building a camp and use palm tree's fronds for building the tent. 

You:Mhm. 

Junsu: I saw Jaejoong and Yoochun. Took you long enough to bring him inside. Go wash up. Yunho is waiting for Jaejoong.

Yoochun: I put Jaejoong down on the ground.

Jaejoong: I walked away from Yoochun.

Junsu: Did you find them?

Yoochun: Rain is more heavy now we couldn't see them.

Junsu: I worry.

Yunho: Where are they?

Yoochun: We try to find them but rain became to heavy and we couldn't see them.

Yunho: We find them dongsaeng.