Ch 11

My life with DBSK

You:I look at Changmin. I start to close my eyes while he keeps me warm. Changmin,I'm sleepy.

Changmin:Go to sleep. It will be okay.

You:I fell asleep on Changmin's shoulder. I start to talk in my sleep. Changmin,I love you. Even though I don't show it on my face. I still love you. I don't care if you are idol. I love you.

Changmin:I was shock when I heard ____ confession. I look at her. Just sleep dongsaeng. As the rain starts to pour again. I start to close my eyes.I wrap my right arm around her. I start to lean back down on the sand with ____ in my arms. I yawn. I felt the warm sand around my body. 

Junsu:I hope they can survive this storm out there, Yoochun. I worry so much

Yoochun: Junsu,sweetheart. They have each other and they are protecting one another. I know that ____ has a crush on Changmin. She will probably reveal her confession to him,tonight? Come and lay with me. I miss sleeping next to you.

Junsu:How can you think of sleep,Yoochun? I pout and walk over to the bed. Mom always say, "Protect one another." I pull the blanket and sheets off and lay in bed. I grab the sheets and pull the sheets over my chest. I put my arms behind my ears. I look at the celling and felt worry.

Yoochun:Junsu don't stress. Please sweetheart. I look at him. Then,I look at the window. That rain storm is coming down to fast. We will still celebrate our vacation. And we will find them.

Junsu:Mhm

Yunho:I open my eyes and look at Jaejoong who was on top of my body. I smile as our clothes were on the ground. I rub his head. Then,I grab the blanket to cover us. We will find them. Don't cry my love.

Jaejoong:I open my eyes slowly. What time is it? *I said in a quietly voice*

Yunho: Eleven Forty Two Pm. My love we will find them.

Jaejoong:Can we just stay like this?

Yunho:My bunny. I adore you. Of course we can stay like this. I rub his hair. I brought my hand down on the back his neck and massage his neck.

Jaejoong:More please. Another massage please, Yunnie?

Yunho:Yes,my love. I will give you another massage.