Ch 14

My life with DBSK

You:Changmin, Are you embarrass by me? 

Changmin:No, Why are you asking me that quesion?

You: Everytime I bring up Miss.Seo name. You blush for her. But,when I reveal my confession to you. You blush but you also turn away from me. Like, you don't want to talk to me ever again.

Changmin: Its not that. I have too...

You: Protect you're image as a idol. I get it. I know that you don't want to be seen in public by me. I understand that. I look at the water and try to hold back my tears.

Changmin: I look at ____. Don't cry please. I don't like to see you cry. You're my little adopted sister. We may not be blood related but, I just would like to treat you like my sister.

You: I understand. 

Changmin: We should eat before the storm comes back. Come on.

You:Can I just have fruit though? Im not that hungry.

Changmin: Mhm. Come on. I got up from sitting down. As I felt a back hug.

You:I watched Changmin getting up. I got up to but the ocean was moving the waves to fast. I back hug Changmin because I was a bit scared.

Changmin: I look down at my waist and saw ____ arms wrapped around my waist. I look at the waves and saw how fast they were moving. Come on. *my heart is beating fast for her.* I walk out of the ocean with ____ around me.

You:Please don't let go of me.

Changmin:I wont.

We walk slowly out of the water.

You:I unwrapped my arms around his waist. I look up into the sky and saw the rain clouds coming together. We should probably bring the food into the palm tree fort.

Changmin: Let's get to it.

Changmin&I started to run fast and grabbed the food and run inside of our palm tree fort. 

You:I got a bit wet. Are you dry Changmin? I turn around and saw him in dripping rain water. *my heart is just racing for him.*

Changmin: I look at ____. I drop the food out of my hands. I kept looking into her eyes. *I can't she is my adopted sister. I can't do this.*

You: I felt the awkward silence between us. I....I....

Changmin:I just look at her.

You:I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom. 

Changmin:Oh. 

You:I walked out of the fort and saw the rain coming down fast. I start to run into the forest and found a cave. Why I haven't seen this cave before? While I was here earlier. Hmm? 

You: I made the bathroom excuse and ranaway from Changmin. My love. I touch my neck. I miss having my necklace around my neck that Yunho got me. I miss Jaejoong cooking. I miss Junsu laughing. I miss Yoochun hugs. But,I truly miss Changmin smile. I walk into the cave and sat down on the ground. I put my hand under my chin.All I ever would like to have is Changmin.