Ch 3

My life with DBSK

Yunho: I look at her while she is asleep. I was about to leave the room. Don't worry Omma and Appa. We are keeping a eye on all of them. I grab a extra blanket from the closet and put it over her feet. Sweet dreams ____.

Jaejoong:I watch Yunho coming out of the room. Fully out?

Yunho:She is fully out. Where are Junsu,Yoochun,&Changmin?

Jaejoong:Packing and Ice cream.

Yunho:I look at Jaejoong and start to undress him with my eyes.

Jaejoong:I know that look. You want me

Yunho:Of course I do. You are so y Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: We already done this past week. Can you just wait a bit longer?

Yunho:No.

Changmin: Were home. We brought Ice Cream.

Junsu:Yoochun, If I loose a bet to Changmin again. Make sure you tape my mouth. So this wont happen again.

Yoochun: Junsu,im sorry we have to make you buy the ice cream.

Changmin: Im a winner

Junsu&Yoochun: We both look at him.

Yoochun:Changmin next time pay for the ice cream.

Changmin: :)

Yunho: Let's go to bed everyone.

Jaejoong: Yunho is right let's go to bed.

Changmin:Right behind you guys.

Junsu: Smiles.

That Night

3:30 am

You:I woke up. I changed my clothes and put my dirty clothes in the laundry. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face and comb my hair. I start to pack my toothbrush,toothpaste,floss,brush,and comb. I zip up the bag and put it in my luggage.  I walk out of my bedroom and went into Jaejoong and Yunho bedroom. I found clothes on the floor. . I smile.I walk out of the bedroom. I heard the tv was on in Changmin room. I open his door and saw him awake.

Changmin: Oh ____,Can't sleep either

You:No,I said to excited for the trip. Did they moan?

Changmin: Couple of times.

You:I thought Adopted Silblings can't do those kind of stuff.

Changmin: Let them have . Junsu and Yoochun are in the other room asleep. 

You: Junsu packed my bikini in the suitcase. You know how I feel about my body being shown to the world.

Changmin:You have a great body by the way ___. Do you want to sleep with me tonight? At the hotel in separate rooms.

You:I don't mind. I sat on Changmin bed. How did you guys knew that I cried when I found out about our adopted parents passing? Besides Junsu finding me.

Changmin:Instincts. Girls are much easier to cry because they are sensitive. Especially the grieving is hard on them the most.

Yoochun:Oh,You guys are up?

You:I woke up at 3:30am. Changmin has been up

Yoochun: All night?

Changmin: Not really all night just like three hours of sleep.

Yoochun: They love each other so much.

Changmin: I know. I already finished packing though.

Yoochun: I ruffle ___ hair with my hand. Do you guys want me to make pancakes?

Changmin: Sure

You:Can I help?

Yoochun: Always. I walk out of the kitchen.

You:I watch as Yoochun walks away. I look at Changmin. I know you're up to something. 

Changmin:Im not

You:You want to invite Miss.Seo to the vacation

Changmin: I blush. Miss.Seo

You:I knew it. I walk out of Changmin Room. I knock on Junsu door. Jun

Junsu:Moves around the bed to make a sound

You:Junsu. Can I snuggle with you oppa? Yoochun is making pancakes.

Junsu:Noo.

You:Fine. I left the room. Meanie I whisper. Mom,would let me sleep next too him. 

Yoochun:Come on ___.

You:Im coming. Junsu didn't want me to sleep next to him.

Yoochun:Aaa,Don't worry about it he will let you sleep next to him. If mom was here she would let you. 

You:Mama I whisper

Yoochun:Don't cry Don't Cry. I finished up making pancakes.I put them on a plate. Grab the syrup.

You:I grab the syrup and the butter out of the fridge too and place them on the counter. Don't forget you're chocolate chips in your pancakes.

Yoochun: You know me a lot better especially with my chocolate chips.