Ch 2

My life with DBSK

You: I saw them all smile towards me. 

Jaejoong: ___,come eat you're dinner. I made dinner tonight.

You:I walk over towards the table and saw Chicken,rice,&green beans. I pull out my chair and sat down in my chair.

Changmin: Eat up

You:Yeah, Something is missing.

Junsu: Her hot chocolate with whip cream and cinnamon on top.

You:Mhm.

Jaejoong: Don't worry I will make it for ya.

You:I smile lighty. I start to eat my dinner.

Yunho:I came out of the bedroom and hug Jaejoong behind. Jaejoong cooking again?

Jaejoong:No,I forgot to make ___,hot chocolate for a drink

Yunho:I smile. That's how adopted dad made it for all of us.

Jaejoong:I know,that's why she drinks it every night.

Yunho:She'll be hyper.

Jaejoong:The hot chocolate usually calms her down.

Changmin:So,tell me what happen at school today?

You: The usual

Changmin:Aaaa,I want more information instead of the usual.

You:Okay, Breakfast,ran to school,made it to class early,study,test,lunch,class work,&music class to,then by the end of the day Miss.Seo talked to me. About my test grades and our adopted parents.

Changmin:Miss.Seo sounds very nice

You:Changmin oppa. I start to cut the last piece of my chicken before I ate my rice and green beans. Why do we need a vacation?

Yoochun:A break. It has been hard on all of us not just you ____. Especially Junsu found you crying in you're bedroom when you found out the news.

You: Mhm. Changmin, By any chance do you like my teacher Miss.Seo

Changmin: Umm...umm. Jaejoong,Do you need me,I'll be right in the kitchen?

You:I watch him walk away. As soon as I brought up Miss.Seo he walks away from the topic.

Yoochun: You'll tell them sister.

You:Im full. I watch as Jaejoong put my hot chocolate on the counter.

Jaejoong:Its right here

You:Just like dad style of hot chocolate.

Jaejoong:Yes.

You:I push back my chair and got out of my seat and push the chair back in the table and grab my plate and walk to the kitchen. I saw Changmin in the fridge. I put my plate in the sink. Changmin we just ate.

Changmin:I know. But,im hungry.

You:Mhm. I walk out of the kitchen and grab my hot chocolate glass and walk back into my bedroom. Junsu,what are you doing?

Junsu:Packing you're bag for vacation. 

You:I can do that

Junsu:Its okay,I got this. Drink you're hot chocolate before it gets cold.

You:Yes oppa. Wer...

Junsu:I look up at her What's wrong

You:Ummm...Nothing

Junsu:You were about to say something.

You:I know,I drink a sip of hot chocolate. I put my head on Junsu shoulder. I still miss them.

Junsu:So do we. I pat her head. Let me put a swimsuit in your bag.

You:No,you know how feel about showing my body to the world. 

Junsu:Its okay. Plus,you have the same height as Jaejoong. 

You:I know. Why did Jaejoong and Yunho oppa took the role of omma and appa?

Junsu:They are the oldest out of all of us. They take good care us. I put her bag down on the floor. I miss our parents too, I walk out of the room.

Yuho: Mission success

Junsu:Yes Yunho

Yoochun:Were are we going for Vacation?

Jaejoong: A place were it has a nice beach and beautiful Ocean

Changmin:Saipan

Junsu:That means we have to work on our vacation too.

Yunho:Mhm. But,we get to have fun as well.

Changmin: Do we have to share rooms too.

Jaejoong:Most definitely.

Yoochun: When do we leave for Saipan?

Yunho:Tonight.

Junsu:I peek on ___. _____,Is asleep. And she finished her hot chocolate drink too.

Jaejoong:Did she brush her teeth and wash her face and comb her hair?

Junsu:Jaejoong

Jaejoong:Let me check.I walk into the bathroom. I check her tooth brush.Her toothbrush is still wet,her comb has excess hair on it,and the face cloth is wet. I walk out of bathroom and walk into her room and grab the glass of hot chocolate. I look at all five of us. Let's finish packing first before we go any further for our vacation.

Changmin;Sure. *Dreams about Miss.Seo in a bikini.*

Yoochun:Stop day dreaming about ___ Teacher like that.

Yunho: I walk to ____ room and put the rest of the materials in the bag. Im glad we have a little sister like you.