Ch 15

My life with DBSK

One Hour later

Changmin: Where is she? Its been a long hour now. I walk out of the tree fort. 

As the rain kept coming down

Changmin: I walk into the forest. I step on the stick.

You: I heard a stick break. Who's there? I sound frighten. I peak around the left corner and saw nothing.

Changmin:Aish I walks toward the cave. I never seen this before. There you are.

You:Changmin. I sat here for a hour because I was waiting for the rain to stop. Wait, Are you following me?

Changmin: No,I was getting worry though. I sat next to ____ in the cave.

You: Changmin, you're injured

Changmin: I'll be okay its just a small scratch. I got the scratch when I enter the forest.

You:Let me get you a leaf.

Changmin:Don't I grab her hand. ___ You are more important right now. Finding you is most important thing to me. In this world.

You:Changmin

Changmin: I should have noticed my feelings earlier for you my adopted sister. But,all I ever wanted is just to protect you.

You:Changmin just stop talking. Just kiss me

Changmin: I let go of her hand. I can't kiss you.

You:Yes, you can kiss me. You're heart is saying kiss her. But, you are saying no because you don't want to hurt the relationship between a brother and adopted sister. Changmin you are afraid to loose me.

Changmin: I am afraid to loose you. 

You:Changmin you wont loose me to anyone else. I know you and you know me.

Changmin: I just can't.

You: I grab him and pull him close to me. I said to him, "More you say no to me, the more I'm going to kiss you anyway."

Changmin:___

You:I lean in and kiss Changmin.