Ch 1

My life with DBSK

You: My name is ___. Im 15 years old. My parents adopted me before I was 15 years old. They recently passed away. Car accident coming home from the grocery store. 

School End Day

You: I look at my test result a letter C+.

Teacher Seo: ___ I look at her. Sweetie,I sat in the chair next to her desk. You used to be so good at test and you kept you're grades. Why are you going down with the grades?

You: Sae, its still hard for me since my adopted parents passing. I have to live my older adopted brothers who is the number one boyband in Asia. DBSK. I don't get to see them that much. But,i'm so scared to show my grades to them. I don't want to upset them.

Teacher Seo: You are still grieving till this day?

You:Yes I am.

Teacher Seo: Do you want me to talk to them?

You: No,they know im still grieving over our adopted parents passing. They are busy a lot. I should leave before they freak out where am I at.

Teacher Seo: I will be here if you need to talk to me.

You: I will. I grab my backpack and put my test in my backpack and zipped it up and walk out of the classroom and the school building. They are going to kill me because my grades are slipping. 

Home

Jaejoong: I was cooking dinner for everyone. Yunho,where is she ____? She is usually home by now.

Junsu: She is coming maybe she has a lot on her mind.

Yunho:I will look for her.

Yoochun: Pats Changmin on the back. Changmin it has took a big tole on her ____.

Changmin: I look at the pictures of all six of us. Omma and Appa were so happy that they adopted ____ at the age 11. She still getting used to all of us and now she doesn't talk that much.

Junsu: Does she get a report card today?

Jaejoong: I think so. Maybe she doesn't want to show it to us?

Yunho: I walk out the door. I got in my car and started to drive and found ____ at the park bench. I pulled into a parking spot. I walk over to her Hey ____.

You:I had my head down in my hands feeling ashamed for not doing well lately. Until,I heard Yunho's voice. I lifted my head up.

Yunho: Let's go home.

You:Mhm. I walk with him and got in his car. 

Yunho:I start to drive us home. You can talk me while I was paying attention to the road.

You: No,I said. I open my backpack. I took out my test and look at the grade. I slump down in the car seat.

Yunho: We are home

You:Oh. I took off my seat belt and open the car door and grab my backpack.I close the car door behind me. I wait for Yunho oppa. 

Yunho:Come on. I put my arms around my adopted sister. I open the door. I found her.

Changmin: I smile. I saw her with a test paper in her hand. _____,How did you do on the test?

You: I look away and look at Junsu. I start to have tears in my eyes. I shoved the paper in Yoochun hands and walk into my room and cry.

Jaejoong: What did she get?

Yoochun: A C+

Junsu: Better than last time

Yunho:Junsu you can't say that.

Junsu:What can I say?

Changmin: We are suppose to cheer her up when she is down.

Jaejoong: I will talk to her.

Yunho:Maybe we should take a month hiatus from music.

Yoochun:No. Our fans and our company needs us.

Junsu: Yoochun is right

Changmin:I will go and cheer her up

Jaejoong:Dinner is ready

Changmin:After I finish my dinner.

Jaejoong:Changmin

All five us laugh together.

You: I look at the pictures of all us. I miss you omma and appa. Keep a eye on all six of us from heaven. I cry softly. I just would like for my brothers to be proud of me. 

Yoochun: I open the door and watch her cry softly. As I heard her say,"I just would like for my brothers to be proud of me." We are proud of you.

You: Yoochun oppa. 

Yoochun:I took her chair and sat down. You're still a teenager and you're going through a rough time. Especially you're Hormones going up and down as a teenager.

You: I know I just feel ashamed. That im not good enough as a adopted sister. Even though I close my mouth a lot when I don't talk. Its because I don't want you guys to know the pain.

Yoochun:We all deal with that pain too. I put her test down on her desk. You did better than last time. Be proud of yourself. Okay. I walk away from her room.

Junsu:How is she?

Yoochun:Still down

Changmin:Its going to take time for to recover

Jaejoong: I smile and look at all four of them. I will bring her dinner in her room. Yunho is talking to the manager for a month off for vacation.

Changmin: Mhm. I don't want her to miss school though

Junsu:The girl is up until 12am at night finishing up homework since the passing of our adopted parents.

Changmin:I just don't want her to sleep in class.

Jaejoong: I have not recieve a note from her teacher. So,far she is doing good in class.

Yoochun:Maybe we can ask the teacher to give her a month off?

Yunho: Vacation?

Junsu:Did we get a vacation approve yet?

Yunho:Not yet the manager has to talk to the Company ceo.

Changmin:Bummer

You:I walk out of my room. Where are we going? Vacation?

All five us stand and look at her and smile.