Ch 16

My life with DBSK

Changmin: I felt her soft lips on my lips. 

You:I let go of the kiss. I breath for air until, I felt his hands the back of my head and pulling me back into another kiss.

Changmin: I saw her let go. I put my hands around of the back of her head. I pulled her back into another kiss. *I whisper in the between of the kisses, "Don't let go of me." "Not ever."

You:Changmin...

Changmin: Shh

You:Changmin, Do you really mean this between you and I?

Changmin: I let go of the kiss. Yes, I really mean this. I hidden my feelings from you since day 1. When you enter the room. I couldn't control myself around you. Because it was so hard. The hyungs teased me from the left to right and all around me. I was worry that you wont accept me. 

You:Changmin

Changmin: ____, my adopted little sister. I like you so much. I can't see you with anyone else besides me. My heart needs you and I need you. Accept me?

You:Changmin, I heard his entire confession to me. I was surprise. I grab his face and just kiss him all over. 

As the rain storm made a big thunder sound.

You:Changmin. I hug him.

Changmin: Im right here. And I wont let you go. The rain storm will be gone. Let's go back to the camp site. Just you and I.

You:Changmin, I think we should wait for the storm to end. Then, we can walk back to the camp site.

Changmin: I watch as the rain was still heavy. The wall of rain is all around of us. I can't even see the entrance of the woods.

You: You mean the forest. 

Changmin: Pretty much. But, im sorry it took so long with my confession to you, ____.

You: Where you pretty confused at that time? Is that why you ignore me for a long period of time?

Changmin: At that time; yes I was. But, now I don't feel scared. Because I have you now. And thats all I ever wanted. 

The other side

Jaejoong: I watch how everyone went to sleep. I got out of bed and walk to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I brush my teeth and comb my hair. *Im going to look for them.* I went near the door and grab my shoes. I heard Yunho, "Im going with you."

Yunho: "Im going with you.* 

Jaejoong: No, let me look for them. Yunho, take care of Junsu and Yoochun.

Yunho: They will be fine with each. Im going with you. Let's go.

Jaejoong: I just can't argue with you, Yunnie.

Yunho: Come on. Together.

Jaejoong: Forever

Changmin&You

Changmin: I hope the hyungs are looking for you and I. I mean we got trap in the water.

You:I got trap in the water. And you save me until, we drift off in the storm together.

Changmin: I stand corrected.

You: I interwine our hands together. We have each other.

Changmin: I hold her hand.

The other side

Yunho: ____,I sceam

Jaejoong: Changmin, I scream

Yunho: Should we run together, love?

Jaejoong: Let's go together. Come on

Yunho: I ran with Jaejoong. Come on Changmin and ____. Where are you?