Ch 13

My life with DBSK

Jaejoong: Its been a whole night. Still no updates on ___ and Changmin. I got out of bed at 10:00 am. I kissed Yunho on the cheek. I grab a pair of clean clothes and I walk in the bathroom and close the door behind me. I turn on the shower. I put my clean clothes on the bathroom counter. I walk near the shower and strip off my clothes from last night. [] I got in the shower and felt relax but felt sad.

Yoochun: I look at Junsu as I was finishing up making breakfast. Junsu,where do you think ___ and Changmin are at?

Junsu:I don't know. That storm from last night was to dark to see anything. The rain was heavy. Thunderstorms and lightning.

Yoochun:The weather guy said, " It was a tropical storm."

Junsu: No one didn't really tell us about that storm.

Yoochun: Touche

Junsu: Looks like Jaejoong is taking a shower so the only one is still sleeping is,Yunho.

Yoochun: Those two love each other soo much.

Junsu: Mhm. Should we go out and look for Changmin and ____?

Yoochun:I say we should. We should probably look from the last spot we were at before the storm came in.

Junsu: I agree should we just skip breakfast and let those two eat breakfast together.

Yoochun: Let's eat first.

Junsu: Mhm.

You:I watch as Changmin walk into the ocean with his spear. He is so hot. Even though he is my adoptive brother. I start to have feelings for Changmin. 

Changmin: I start to spear the fish. To have some meat with our fruits. I pick up my spear nothing yet,I said. I kept looking around for fish but,I kept missing. Quietly walk towards a fish. I threw spear down and pick up my spear slowly and a saw a fish on my spear. ___,I yell.

You:Yeah, I yell back.

Changmin:I caught a fish.

You: Yay. I finished up tying the new palm fronts to the old palm fronts. I walk down to the ocean. I look at him and the fish. How many more fishes do we need?

Changmin: Probably one more for right now. I walk out of the ocean and sat down on the sand.I put the spear in my lap. Can you pass me that stick,____?

You:Mhm. I grab the stick and gave the stick to Changmin.

Changmin:Thank you

You:You're welcome,Changmin

Changmin:I use the stick to pull off the fish off the spear. I grab the fish as it came off the spear and put the fish next to the fruits.

You:Changmin

Changmin:I look up at ___

You:What would you say if my hands are very tired for putting the palm fronts together?

Changmin:Take a rest for awhile. Let me see you're hands.

You:I show him my hands.

Changmin:I saw her hands cover in splinters and scratches. You're hands are bleeding. Come follow me into the ocean.

You:I watch him got up and walk to the ocean. I follow Changmin to the ocean.

Changmin:Come in

You:I just would not like us to go missing again. 

Changmin:We wont. Come on

You:I walk into the water.

Changmin:Put you're hands into the water.

You:I put my hands into the water. It stings.

Changmin:Hopefully the salt water can clean up those scratches on you're hands.

You:I smile. I lift my hands up from the water and look at them. The salt knows how to get into a cut to clean out the bad stuff.

Changmin:Mhm.I sat in the water. Sit with me.

You:I sat down in the water. *I love you,Changmin*

Changmin: *blush*