Obviously Obvious

Random: Heart- fluttering

Obviously Obvious

 

 

Jihoon was sitting on Daniel's bed, books all over him as he studies them one by one. It happened that Jisung hyung figured out that he and Woojin had to study in a quite environment since they needed to take the SAT exams for a college entrance this year hence decided to give them permission to use the room where the leader, Seongwoo hyung and Daniel shared.

 

Sitting beside him is Daniel, who claims he can help answering all the questions but all this guy is doing was playing with his phone, while on the other hand, his long fingers busily running up and down at the youngers nape. Daniel frequently does that, yet it still feels ticklish.

 

“Daniel, you can go away now,” the younger says quitely.

 

“I want to be here with you,” as Daniel clings more to him and his hand now resting on the youngers shoulder. “Cuz this is the only time we'll spend together,”

 

“It's not like I'm going far away,”

 

“Don't want,” the taller says as he now wraps both his arms onto the petite man and rests his head on the youngers shoulder.

 

“Daniel..” Jihoon says gently as he turns towards the older and puts his hands on the man's thigh. He was going to try and hoax this man into leaving him alone when all of a sudden the door flew open and their adorable Sungwoon hyung came in.

 

The small man almost jumped with shock as he felt he was in the middle of something extraordinarily strange. The both of them gave off this tension yet romantical aura, even their gestures suggests that.

 

Park Jihoon slightly pushed Daniel and acts as if nothing happens. He goes back to look at the books laid in front of him and reads incomprehensible alphabets.

 

“Uhh... Am I in the middle of something?” Sungwoon asks. “Is there something going on between you guys?”

 

“No,” Jihoon immediately answers. “There's nothing going on between the both of us,”

 

Daniel glares at Jihoon with this disappointed face and then turn his eyes towards Sungwoon.

 

“What if there are?” Daniel said daringly.

 

And Sungwoons eyes open wide and mouth gaped so wide at the news. “Then thats a big news for everyone,” he suggested and proceeds to yell. “Guuuuyyyyyss!!!”

 

Jihoon hit Daniel's arm and hastily rushes towards his Sungwoon hyung to close the elders mouth with both hands. He closes the door instantly and cornered him against the wall.

 

“One word out and I'll-” Jihoon whispers. A whisper so terrifying that got Sungwoon's legs tremble in fear. Jihoon never finishes his sentence. He instead decided to express that in action as his hand lightly hits his hyung on the stomach.

 

Sungwoon immediately retracts from the shivering experience that he instantly rubs his two hands and ask for mercy.

 

“Please I'm sorry just let me go,”

 

“Are you gonna say anything to anyone?”

 

“No no no.. It's my fault...my mistake,” Sungwoon begs for mercy. “I don't know anything,”

 

The chilling cold-blooded expression turns bright in one second when the younger smiles again and pats his shoulders.

 

“You know I love you hyung,” Jihoon gave such an angelic smile and proceeds to hug the man.

 

During by when Jihoon hugs the elder, Sungwoon could see Daniel who was still in his place holding back his laughter. He seriously hates the both of them now, it's so embarrassing to be told off by his dongseng. But what can he do, this man is just too strong to win in a fight.

 

“Hyung,” Jihoon pulls off from the elder and pats him on the shoulders. “Saranghae~” he says with a lovely voice but why does it sends chills down Sungwoon's spine. Jihoon unlocks the door and showed his hyung the way out before closing it back again and this time facing another man with hands crossed and a serious expression.

 

Daniel looked like a deer in the headlights, mind races to a thousand reasons over what his mistakes could be but couldn't pinpoint any.

 

“Daniel,” Jihoon says serious. “We need to stop being obvious, we need to cut down our alone time,”

 

“What? Why?” Daniel surprised with the sudden suggestion.

 

“We need to make a rule,” Jihoon sighed. “We shouldn't be seen together for now,”

 

“Huh?”

 

“And avoid skinships..”

 

“Hold on,”

 

“And act like we're not dating,”

 

“Whoah whoah wait a second,”

 

“Or maybe we should just stop seeing each other not until my big test,”

 

Daniel's brows creased and looks at the young man confused and upset at the same time. Daniel made a sad face in hope that this actually turns out a joke, so he pouted his lips and said “Daniel is upset, heung heung,”

 

“Aegyos don't work right now, Daniel, I cant focus with you right next to me,”

 

“Why~”

 

“You're too distracting.. I can't focus,”

 

“Tch,” Daniel replies sulky. His eyes fell onto the floor with lips still pouting hopefully gaining pity from the younger.

 

“Now do you agree?” Jihoon says with a firm voice.

 

Daniel hesitantly says “O-kay,”. He takes his leave with shoulders droop low like a sulky big kid who's been refrained from eating candies. Before Daniel goes out the door he gave the younger a surprise long kiss, and a big warm hug

 

“Study hard,” the man says before leaving the younger one behind. He didn't even gave time for Jihoon to say something back, and why does it felt like a heartbreaking break up.

 

Daniel was true to his words. It's been a week since Jihoon made his rule on no contact, and Daniel never did initiate anything like he used to. There were no secretly holding hands or secret glances, heck, Daniel wouldn't even look his way. If they were to meet in the hallway he would just pass by without glancing back at him, or when they were having a rest from dance practice he loves sitting next to the man but Daniel totally ignored him. It was somehow upsetting and Jihoon felt like he's eating his own words.

 

It was a battle he started and he should not be swayed by his own feelings. He filled his thoughts with his studies, but sometimes, and Jihoon meant sometimes, his mind strayed to the thoughts of his boyfriend's broad shoulders or his long fingers and his cute smile with his bunny teeth or his gentle kisses and his warm comfortable hug by which he fits exactly right onto the man's arms. It was a bliss he dare to yearn for. Jihoon sighed for the nth time that day, procrastinating feels a lot easier than to study right now.

 

It was that time when they had an overseas schedule when Jihoon had his turning point. Three weeks into his made up rule backfires him as he misses his boyfriend like crazy. It's more frustrating when his boyfriend is right in front of him and he couldn't reach for him. So he boldly walks across the empty hallway and rang the bell onto the one door he's been eyeing from the moment they were assigned to their rooms.

 

Park Jihoon pressed once, then twice, until a voice answered him from inside asking him to wait. The lock on the door turned and at last the door opened revealing a tall half man with a dazzling white baby skin.

 

It looked like Daniel has just finished his shower as he had nothing covering him up other than the towel on his waist. Daniel looked at him surprised and stopped drying his hair with the wet towel.

 

Park Jihoon hates to admit it but he enjoys looking at the view right in front of him. His eyes moves up and down Daniel's sculptured body. It seemed that Daniel notices how he was being stared at that he hold up the door with one hand making his body looked more ier and defined. The mans eyes turned from a cute puppy into this y carnal wolf in just a matter of seconds.

 

Jihoon had to calm himself down, taking a deep breath but instead smelling the woody scent of Daniel's bodywash that makes him more weak in the knees.

 

Daniel smirks at the youngers expressions. He well knew the reason behind the younger showing up in front of his door because he too is yearning for the same thing. Daniel pushes the door further and lets the younger in.

 

Park Jihoon strides into the room, took another deep breath regaining his composure and looks at Daniel in the eye.

 

“Because we're overseas, I'm changing my rules,” Jihoon says.

 

It confused Jihoon when the man doesn't look surprised at all, instead the man had this calm composure and a playful smirk up on his face.

 

“Tell me more about it,” Daniel says in this low seductive voice while locking the door behind them.

 

 

 


I will come back later to re-check this chapter. 

Hi.. sorry again for the no update for two weeks...

Thank you for reading/subscribing/upvoting the story.. really appreciate it and thanks for the funny comments. They seriously made my day! ^^