Aegyo Battle

Random: Heart- fluttering

This chapter is so hard to write I can't think much aegyos. Lol.


Aegyo Battle

 

 

 

“You, you're not trying to steal my man right?” Daehwi looks at him furious. 

 

“What?! I have high standards,” Jihoon relpies  “Besides, my man looks like Song Joongki,”

 

“Heol, then what are you doing to my boyfriend just now?”

 

“Ah.. that..” He shyly scratches his head.

 

To be honest Park Jihoon had been watching Lee Daehwi for a while now. From every little move to every word he says, Jihoon observes and puts it into his little memory box. Aegyos could be a little off putting but it's different with Daehwi.

 

Daehwi who is known for his abundant aegyos always keeps everyone around him happy. It's not that big of a deal really but when Park Jihoon saw how the hyungs was really tired at that time, Daehwi did some aegyo to his hyungs and their faces suddenly lit up and it kind of makes him a little envy. He became ambitious and learned every bit of aegyos he can learn from this young man. He wants to be the ball of sunshine too.

 

So far Jihoon learned these few steps before doing a full set of aegyo.

 

  1. Always make an innocent pure eyes

  2. Address own name instead of 'I'

  3. Lips need to pout

  4. And fiddling with fingers is essential

 

He has put these steps to a test and decides to let his best friend Bae Jinyoung to be the judge for his aegyo.

 

“Jihoonie wants chocolates,” he said in a high-toned voice while blinking his eyes prettily.

 

Bae Jinyoung laughs in response and gave him a thumbs up. He says that Jihoon's aegyos are cute enough to destroy the earth. He was skeptical with Jinyoung's statement, but feels good about it anyway. And that's how it came to Daehwi cornering him as of now.

 

“Cuz I'm cute?” Jihoon replies nonchalantly.

 

Daehwi glares at him with an irritated look, shaking his head fervently.

 

“Self-delusion is a disease,” Daehwi states.

 

Jihoon glared back intensely at him. How can this person saying things like he's the only cute thing in the world. His insides flared and his competitive side is beginning to boil up.

 

'Let's see who's cuter?'

 

As if the both of them shared the same thought they stopped the first person who passes by and poor Park Woojin became their first victim.

 

“Woojinie hyung, where are you going?” Daehwi starts.

 

“Woojinnie am I cute?” Jihoon says with a high pitched voice.

 

“W-what?!” Woojin looks at them confused.

 

“Woojinnie hyung is my favourite,” as Daehwi locks his arms onto the ever so confused guy while Jihoon confuses him more with his little high pitched incoherent mumbles and hugs on the other side.

 

“Uhh.. What are you guys doing?”

 

“Who's cuter?” Daehwi suddenly changes to this scary human being who glares at him intensely that he thought this guy has a dual personality.

 

“Just say that Jihoonie is cuter,”

 

“Uh.. uh..” Woojin didn't know in his 19 years of life such a trivial question would complicate his life. How can he even see two fully grown men cute, he just couldn't even imagine calling a man cute. When he sees an opportunity to run away he did so so fast he didn't even look back.

 

“Minhyun hyung!” Woojin called when he sees Minhyun at the end of the corridor. He loosened the tight grip on both his arms and ran as fast as he could making sure Minhyun was also saved from such horrifying experience.

 

Daehwi and Jihoon glares intensely at each other. The first person they chose haven't been able to choose the winner between the both of them so they walk around and found their oldest hyung Jisung who was practicing his vocals alone in the rest room.

 

The both of them had this pretty expressions up their face and the moment they see Jisung hyung they literally ran up to squeeze him making little cute sounds.

 

Jisung was perplexed by their behaviours, being caught up between two young men who he sees as little kids, he couldn't help but see them with adoration.

 

Aigoo what's wrong with my kangaji,

 

“Hyung... who do you think is the cutest?” Daehwi asks cutely with his lips pouted a little.

 

Jisung looks at him baffled with the sudden question.

 

“Jihoonie can be the cutest right?” as Jihoon looks at him with wide innocent pure eyes and pouted.

 

“What's wrong with you?” Jisung looks at Jihoon, because although he finds them both adorably cute, but he never really sees Jihoon acting cute on purpose, let alone he's now wanting to reign the title of the cutest guy among them.

 

“Eunngg.. Jihoon is the cutest,” as Jihoons hops cutely.

 

“No Daehwi is cute,” as the both of them makes a whining sound making Jisung even more confused.

 

“Alright, alright,” Jisung calmed them down. “Both of you are equally cute,”

 

They both grunt in disappointment and Daehwi stomps on the floor as he leaves the room and Jihoon followed after, making Jisung confused at what had just happened.

 

Jihoon thought that the one after this would be their third and final victim and the person to determine the outcome of the whole competition. As soon as Daehwi opens the door, they found Daniel who was sitting on the couch playing with the phone game. At that moment Jihoon's heart raced so hard in nervousness. His hands started to sweat as he follows Daehwi rushing towards the man.

 

“Hyung...” as Daehwi naturally puts his arms around the man to hug him while Jihoon follow suit and sits next to Daniels side.

 

“Daehwi wanth to play with the phone,” Daehwi says cutely while Daniel was too focused on the phone to even respond.

 

Jihoon hesitates a little, too nervous to even talk with a ridiculous aegyo to his crush, this man might thought he lost his sanity. But he held it in and talks like the cute man he is.

 

“Jihoonie wants to play it too,” he says shyly and it did as a matter of fact gets the elder's attention. Daniel stared at him in astonishment.

 

“Noo.. Daehwi geth to play ith firth,” as Daehwi shakes his body cutely.

 

“Jihoonie wants to play with hyung firth,” Jihoon leaned his head to the side and pouts according to what he learnt. Jihoons face warms up and he couldn't keep the eye contact Daniel keeps on giving him. Daniel looks at him speechless and kept staring at him with his mouth opened wide. He was about to say something Ha Sungwoon came into the picture.

 

“No Sungwoonie gets to play it firth,” as he casually sits himself on Daniels lap and plays with the phone.

 

“Hyung.. Please tell uth who's the cutest..” Daehwi pleas.

 

“I'm the cutest,” Sungwoon interrupted while hands busily playing with the phone.

 

“Does it matter on who's the cutest?” Daniel asks.

 

“It does!” Both Daehwi and Jihoon says in unison.

 

“Then..” Daniel paused while looking at the both of them back and forth. Jihoon was clasping his hands together while his eyes were closed as if praying hard that it would be him, while Daehwi looks at him with a hopeful look. “I'd say.. Daehwi,”

 

Daehwi jumped with glee as if he just won the world cup.

 

Jihoon who was on the side automatically pouts and leaves the room silently. He'd never thought he would get extremely upset over a mere competition but the fact that Daniel chooses Daehwi over him makes it even more bitter.

 

He was walking down the hallway when a hand grabbed his shoulders and made him turn around.

 

It was Daniel.

 

Daniel looks at him with a worried expression and Jihoon avoided his gaze.

 

“Is our Jihoonie upset?” Daniel asks with concern as he held the youngers face.

 

Jihoon decides to ignore the question and looks at nothing in particular.

 

“Were you crying?” He asks again, his thumb brushes onto the youngers rosy cheeks.

 

“No,” Jihoon immediately answers glaring at the man in front of him as if he just said something that should never been said, well crying aren't meant for big guys like him.

 

“Jihoonie is the cutest,” Daniel said in an attempt at making the other feel better.

 

“But Daniel you chose Daehwi just now,”

 

“Well Jihoonie is cute too,” he said while pinching his cheeks. “You're so cute that I want to hug you and...” Daniel stopped his words.

 

“And what?” Jihoon asks curious.

 

“Uh..” Daniel bit his lips, smiling shyly as he scratches the back of his head. “This,” as the taller bent down and kissed his lips.

 

Jihoon froze the moment their lips came into contact. He was in a daze that his eyes kept opened at that time. He kept on blinking and asks if this even really happens. He felt a buzzing feeling in his stomach and all he could think was Daniels soft lips are gently pressed onto his. It was a short little kiss and Daniel had this ecstatic smile on his face.

 

“Why did you kiss me?” the question just came right after he came to his senses. Jihoon asked with a stoic expression but his heart felt like it's about to burst that it hurts.

 

Daniel's earlier lighter expression became uneasy with worry when Jihoon suddenly gave him a cold response. He only gave the younger a sheepish smile, his fingers scratch at the back of his head again anxiously, thinking of a proper answer.

 

“I said why did you kiss me?” Jihoon felt all sorts of emotions at that point. He felt so happy being kissed by his own crush but on the other hand he wants reassurance, if this is all even real.

 

“Because you're cute,” the taller finally confessed. “And special and I like you a lot,”

 

Jihoon could not believe his ears. He felt he could cry at this overflowing emotions that kept hitting him right in his heart. He pinched his own arm to see he wasn't dreaming and frown when it hurted so much.

 

“Are you okay?” Daniel asks looking his arm worried.

 

Jihoon blinks repeatedly to find the right word to say. But all he could think right then was his lips and thus asked “Are you gonna kiss me again?”

 

“Do you hate it?”

 

Jihoon slowly shook his head.

 

“Then can I kiss you?”

 

The younger shyly nodded.

 

And Daniel happily pursue his lips, while Jihoon's hands naturally wrapped around the tallers neck kissing him, holding him firm. The little butterflies that was embedded in his stomach before felt like it flew away with the joy of freedom. Like his enigmatic feelings are finally being unfurled and he felt light as feather.

 

A question suddenly formed in his head that he pulled back from the kiss and asked the man. “Are you going to do this to Daehwi cuz u find him cute?” Jihoon looks at him judgingly.

 

“What? No!” Daniel panics. He never sees Daehwi other than being an adorable younger brother. “I'm doing this only to you,”

 

It made Jihoon smile when he sees how startled Daniel was. Jihoon thinks for a while, looking at the the taller. He can see how anxious Daniel became and it makes him happy at how he could tease the man a little.

 

His hands moved down to Daniel's shirt grabbing it into a fist as he looks at the taller with intimidating eyes. “Then you're mine,” he says in a threatening manner.

 

And when Daniel thought that his heart would drop at any second, it jumped in joy as soon as he hears how Jihoon possessively marks him as his. Daniel couldn't contain his excitement that his eyes glow with joy.

 

“I'm yours,” Daniel says and leaned in once again to kiss the young man, this time feeling free without any worries in the world. And at that moment a song came to mind.

 

너와 나의 입술이 점점

Your lips and my lips
느껴지는 이 순간 속에 뜨거운 공기
I can feel it more and more, the hot air in this place

온몸에 전율이 와

Shivers travel all over my body
이제 너와 내가 써 내릴 story
Now we’re gonna start our story

 

  • (2017) Energetic, Wanna One.

 

 

 


kangaji – literally means puppies, koreans usually say that to their kids because theyre adorable like puppies

*facepalming all the way while writing this. And finally i get to write some lovey dovery stuffs now! yehett

 

Source: (2017) Energetic Lyrics, Wanna One. https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2017/08/wanna-one-energetic-eneojetig