Pit-a-pat (Daniel ver.)

Random: Heart- fluttering

Pit-a-pat

 

 

 

Park Jihoon is known for being cute. Whenever he asks for something, he'll ask it prettily with his round adorable eyes that everyone just couldn't resist, including Daniel.

 

At first he finds this boy handsome, appearance so beautiful he thought petals would fall whenever he appears. The boy has a habit of making cute sounds, even making the mood brighter with his adorable smile. And that's what makes everyone loves him.

 

There was a time when Jihoon would ask Minhyun with head slightly slanting onto the elder's shoulders with this cute tiny voice and asks if he can have beef short ribs for dinner. Daniel was sure Minhyun's face a tint brighter the moment he sees that adorable face to which he agrees immediately.

 

And then there was a time when Jihoon would ask Jisung hyung about playing with company's mascot, everyones favourite dog Tan when they were having their breaks during practice.

 

“Ahh.. Jisung hyung... can Jihoonie play with Tan?” he asks with pouty lips, eyes blinking innocently at the elder.

 

“Jihoon-ah, we're still practicing, you can see him later,”

 

“But its almost time for the CEO to get off work and he'll be taking Tan with him,”

 

Jisung looks at the younger, somehow being sorry for keeping the young members trapped in the practice room for long hours.

 

“Okay just for a while and come back immediately,” he gives in.

 

And at that moment Jihoon's face shines brightly, too excited he kisses the elder's cheek and ran out the door to find the dearly pet. And Daniel, who was tired from all the practice feels like his tiredness just gone away and his lips couldn't stop smiling.

 

The funny thing about Jihoon is that he always does the cute stuffs to almost everyone, usually to the older members, but then he never experienced it himself.

 

There's a time when the world started to revolve around Jihoon. All he can see is Jihoon, when they eat he looks at Jihoon, during practice he would check on Jihoon, even during little games he would only find Jihoon. And everything Jihoon does is beyond adorable that sometimes he couldn't contain himself that he instinctively laughs by his own.

 

But the real reason he laughs was because he finds it ridiculous how he came to like a man so much that he would not want to miss a single moment by this boy. Maybe he just thinks of this boy as a younger brother, but too many things have proved him wrong.

 

One of it would be when Guanlin would keep declaring his love to Jihoon and Jihoon would hug the boy back and keeps on giving smooching sounds towards the younger. They were so close that they would even go to as far as intertwining their hands which is totally unnecessary and irrelevant to Kang Daniel.

 

There was a time when Jihoon and Bae Jinyoung would use the bathroom together. It took them so long that he became suddenly anxious. He kept on walking pass the bathroom, trying to hear any noise, but when someone else was passing by, he pretends that he wasn't actually eavesdropping on the door with this pitiful look on his face. He walk pass by a couple of times, imagination beginning to run wild that he finally knocks.

 

“Guys you're taking too long, are you done yet?”

 

“Not yet!”

 

“I need to use the bathroom urgent!” he reasons.

 

A moment later Bae Jinyoung comes out of the door with a cross look on his face that it seriously frightens him.

 

“Can't you use the other bathroom?” the young man says in a low tone.

 

“Someones using it,”

 

“But it's vacant now,” as he points towards bathroom number two, whose door was opened widely which clearly states that it wasn't used. Daniel only looks at the door, can't think of another reason and pretends he didn't hear him. Bae Jinyoung only rolled his eyes and left him.

 

Then Jihoon came in to the picture and Daniel looked everywhere for any signs that they've been together. Jihoon only smiles as he passes by him and Daniel would follow his movement with his eyes.

 

In the younger's hands was a pink tube, too suspicious to be just a pink tube that he went straight for it shocks the young man. Daniel reads the description on the tube and it turns out it was a shaving cream with a picture of woman's legs at the front of the tube.

 

“Hyung..”

 

“A-ahh..s-sorry,” Daniel stutters, embarrassed at the revelation of their leg shaving activities, contradicting with his own wild imagination.

 

Sungwoon who was passing by only shook his head and Daniel couldn't feel anymore worst than that.

 

Daniel decides to make up for his mistakes by trying to bribe the younger with his toys. By saying the younger man, it only implies on Jihoon. He's too scared to even face Bae Jinyoung. Bae Jinyoung will calm down sooner or later.

 

So he brought a series of plushies including a pink pony, a doraemon and an elephant toy to Jihoon. Putting all of it onto the youngers lap and says “Pick whichever you want, you can have it,”

 

The younger looks at him, with brows creased looking confused. Daniel on the other hand felt uneasy with the stare the younger gave. He felt himself blushing so he abruptly just took all the plushies that was in Jihoon's lap until the younger stops him.

 

“Hyung..” the younger's hands was already on his. His hands felt warm that it feels like its melting away with just one touch by the younger.

 

“....I like the elephant,”

 

“Uh?”

 

“I'll take the elephant,” as Jihoon took the elephant toy and hugs it.

 

“Thank you hyung,” Jihoon says again in a soft voice.

 

The younger smiles and Daniel could feel his face blushing, that he says 'It's nothing' trying hard to be the cool Busan man and walks out the room with his heart pounding with great joy.

 

 

 

 


Have you watched Wannaone Go ep 2? Do you remember the last part where Jihoon was giving his ment holding a cute purple elephant? It's actually a fangift from Daniel's fan, which is for Daniel but ofcourse his sweetheart can also play with it. :)