Love Signal

Random: Heart- fluttering

Love Signal

 

 

Daniel and Jihoon were sitting up on the mezannine level of their dorm. The both of them sat close to each other, hands intertwined under the jacket for security reasons while watching a behind-the-scene video thats just been uploaded by a music show. There was a part where Jihoon and Jisung were bickering and Jihoon ended up the need to give in to the older by giving him airkisses.

 

“How come you never do that to me?” He mumbled while eyes still on the phone.

 

Jihoon looked at the man who was secretly pouting on his own, like a little kid who got discouraged from being favored to another guy. Jihoon so cute that he couldn't resist moving closer and gave the man a peck on the lips.

 

Daniel was surprised as he look towards Jihoon in a daze. The younger shyly lowers his head and looks back onto the phone as if nothing happened.

 

Daniel puts down the phone and pulled Jihoon closer. His legs stretches out and made Jihoon who was still sitting crossed legged sit in front in between his long legs. Daniel holds the youngers chin with his fingers, watched how flustered the younger looks and no matter how many times he looks at this man, he's still as beautiful as ever. The round eyes innocently blinks back to him with a playful grin on his face.

 

He pinched the youngers cheeks, and chuckled when he sees how annoyed the younger then looks. Jihoon was pouting unamused but Daniel just find it too ridiculously fluffy instead.

 

“Hyung...” Jihoon stops the man's hand from bothering him any further.

 

“You're just too cute do you know that,”

 

Daniel moves forward and mischievously kissed the younger man on the face. The right cheek, left cheek, the nose, the lips, and then back to his cheeks playfully smiling at how the younger tries to break free.

 

Park Jihoon who was protesting but silently enjoying the little kisses decided to pull Daniel's both ears until the man finally backs off surrendering. He lightly punched the man on his chest and grab the elder's collar into a fist.

 

“Do it properly,” the younger says with a serious tone.

 

Daniel gladly understands him and his lips curled into a smile before charging towards the plush lips of the handsome young man. The kiss felt sweet, so sweet like a peach in July, and it's funny how they were both smiling as if in agreement.

 

Jihoons hands moved towards Daniels waist as their kisses prolonged neither even trying to backing away off each other.

 

“It's mealtime!” Daehwi's voice echoed through the whole house, calling everyone to eat.

 

It was their cue to stop, but Daniel gave the younger one last hug before going down.

 

“I don't want to leave you,” Daniel whispers.

 

“You're only gonna be gone for half a day,” Jihoon replies as he refers to Daniel solo schedule.

 

“Still I'll miss you,”

 

 

 

Everyone knows how gluttonous Park Jihoon is. Everytime he sees food, he'll snab them real quick and shove it in his mouth. From fried chicken to potato pizza to korean traditional food, he'd gorge them in his mouth with ease and eats until his hunger is satiated.

 

Today their meal is the korean beef soup. A hot warm soup made by a helper who always comes to clean the house and sometimes making food for the boys to eat before she goes home.

 

The members each take their seats around the table and Daniel sat right in front of Jihoon. Everyone starts eating when Jisung ate the first bite. Jihoon slowly scoop the broth and puts it into his mouth. The moment the soup tingles his tastes buds, his eyes widened as the tastes dances in his mouth. It reminded him of his mother's cooking back home. Nothing could beat the taste of home cooked meal.

 

He would usually savage the food without any care in the world but this time he does something differently than usual. He carefully scoop the soup elegantly and slowly puts it into his mouth little by little, eating like a proper gentleman. When there's a drop splashed on his face he would take a tissue and dab it clean.

 

He would love to greedily fill his spoon with rice and ravish the beef soup but he somehow feels shy today. He looks up to his boyfriend but received a glare from Minhyun instead.

 

Minhyun's brow creased and looked at him judgingly. Jihoon immediately lowers his eye and looks back at the beef soup embarrassed. He peeks towards Daniel and sees that the man was already looking at him smiling. It made Jihoon in great joy that his face warms up in pleasure.

 

He scoops up his soup again but a hearty chunk of beef was put onto his spoon.

 

“Eat a lot,” Daniel says with a tender voice.

 

“No you need to eat a lot,” as Jihoon passed back the meat onto Daniel's spoon.

 

“What are you talking about kiddo,” as he passed more meat onto Jihoon's bowl. “They're your favourite,”

 

Daniel continued to gave him more meat and urged him to eat a lot. When was asked why he's not eating much he would go off and says he's on a diet and needs to watch his food intake. Why does Jihoon even find that cool. Daniel finished his food early and go off to prepare for his solo shooting.

 

Jihoon watches as Daniel walks away and when Daniel was out of sight he can finally savage his food like a barbaric man gulping down a big chunk of meat. He smiles to himself feeling contented that he could now consume the whole bowl freely without any worry in the world and he actually forgot that Minhyun was still watching his every move.

 

Minhyun who already finished his food and was looking at him with a hand on his chin, deep in his thought.

 

“Is there anything good happened lately?” Minhyun asks.

 

Jihoon who was tugging the bowl up his face almost choked on his food that he coughed heavily. Minhyun was startled at how a question can make someone so jittery, almost choking on his food that he instantly passed the poor young man a glass of water.

 

When Jihoon finally calms down he answers “Nope.. Why do you ask?” with a blank look on his face.

 

Minhyun doesn't buy it but decides not to ask more of it. He only shook his head and proceeds to wash the dishes.

 

Minhyun isnt really the type to be nosing around peoples business. But when something so obvious happened right in front of his eyes how could he not tell that something is actually going on. He first noticed it when the three of them had their individual shooting and Jihoon kept on standing behind Daniel's back as if it were his safezone. Daniel would tease the younger male pulling the younger's arm and makes him stand up front but Jihoon just shook his head and kept on staying behind his back. At that time he didnt think much of it.

 

But now when he think back, there were a lot of hidden signs left by the both of them. There was once when they were backstage at an open concert and they were all in a circle with Jisung giving some advice and words of encouragement to the members. And then there's Daniel adding on saying “Stay close everyone it'll be hectic out there,” he says like a commander in a warzone. It looks as if he was saying those words to everyone but he was looking at Jihoon much longer as if he's making it clear that Jihoon understands him well. And sure enough, Jihoon stayed by his side throughout the whole concert.

 

There was another time when Jihoon was holding the company's mascot Tan and it was him, Daniel and Woojin was sitting together. At first it seemed the like a normal scene but when you look into it Daniel was actually looking more at the person who was holding Tan rather than he was paying attention to the dog itself.

 

He was petting the dog, but somehow his touches forlong very subtly onto Jihoons hand. And it wasnt that the younger was any different either. His face blushed and obviously kept on glancing back at the taller instead. The dog was just an excuse for the two lovebirds. If Minhyun could add computer graphics he wouldve added pink flower petals falling among those taking in the shape of a heart. And Tan significantly only loves the both of them, what could be more obvious than that.

 

 


- Almost written a rated fic :S

- i know no ones curious but ive been busy TT

-And im working on a new fic which idk when i'll finish but itll be somethingratediguess.

* If someone sees this please recommend me a good Minhyun x Ong lovely fic im just really into them these days