Hands on Me

Random: Heart- fluttering

Hands on Me

 

 

 

Jihoon believes he was dreaming. His head propped onto the large chest, hands wrapping around the waist, while the other person would wrap themselves closer. It felt so cozy, so comfortable, so he snuggles a little more under the large frame. He believes it was Daniel, the more he doesn't want to let go. He couldn't help but smile and not wanting to wake up.

 

He somehow heard a little giggle in his sleep. Men started to talk in low voices and giggles again. It starts to bother him when the giggle wouldn't stop. It annoys him when he was peacefully sleeping bathing in a wonderful dream.

 

He grunts and slowly open his eyes. His vision was fuzzy at first. He could see two men were standing at the end of the bed, but more importantly he just realized that he was really wrapping himself onto a man, which almost makes him jump, fearing his dream came true. He slowly looks up and knew immediately it wasn't Daniel. Why did he even feel disappointed when he found out it was Guanlin instead.

 

He finally remembers the mission yesterday where they had to be strapped together for one whole day. He couldn't believe they slept latching onto each other and it somehow hurts his pride.

 

“Jihoon-shi,” a voice called slowly.

 

Jihoon rubs his eyes and looks up to see the two men from earlier on. It was Seongwoo hyung and Daniel, both still giggling while holding a camera.

 

“How's your first night together?” Seongwoo asks again, while Daniel can be seen holding his giggle at the side. He looks really happy after spending a night with Seongwoo hyung and he felt a little jealous because of that.

 

“It was good,”

 

“Do you have any stories last night that you want to let us know?”

 

Jihoon only shoot an annoyed look at the both of them, too lazy to start a joke early in the morning.

 

“Yes people, such a beautiful relationship we see here,” Seongwoo concludes his report. “We will now go and see another sweet couple next door so follow me,”

 

Jihoon looks at both of them as they went out hunting for their next prey. He somehow wishes he was strapped to Daniel instead.

 

Guanlin moves in his sleep and felt that Jihoon has already woken up, wraps his hands around his hyung and snuggle himself onto his hyung again. Jihoon responds to the younger and pats the young man gently to sleep.

 

 

****

 

 

It has been a long couple of days since he has seen Daniel. The taller had his own solo schedule with another program and he hasn't seen him since. He felt somewhat empty at some point, his crush isn't at his radar made him anxious. He wonders if he's eating well, or getting along with the people on set. But more than so, he just misses the guy. The man who's laughs can always be heard early in the morning or who always bothers his hair and pat them or just messes them up, he's always mad when the man does that, but now he misses it.

 

His feet takes him to Daniel's rooms. Thankfully the other hyungs weren't there. Daniel's empty bed was messy and unorganized. He probably walked out in a hurry, so Jihoon, folds the blanket and arranges the fluffy toys properly. He smiles in content when his favourite hyung's bed is well-made now.

 

He doesn't know what makes him do it but he climbs onto the bed and lays on it. He closes his eyes, still smiling and lays to his side. Laying on the bed helps his heartsick a lot.

 

He began to think his obsession is becoming unhealthy, but he couldn't be bothered with that. After a while, his eyes started to grew heavy and it's hard to keep them up that he shortly fell asleep.

 

He doesn't know how long he slept, but the moment he opens his eyes, a delightful surprise appeared in front of him. His beloved hyung was next to him, sleeping to his side, mirroring his actions.

 

The taller was fast asleep, his lips still looked like they were smiling, his hair was still made up, it looked like he was the main character from a disney movie. His faint sweet perfume lingers that Jihoon just wants to dive into it and hug the large figure.

 

At some point the man fidgets in his sleep before opening his eyes and smiles immediately as soon as he sees Jihoon was awake.

 

“Did you sleep well?” The man says while a hand swept onto the youngers hair as he caresses them gently.

 

It was so sweet that he could almost believe they were actually real couples. He felt that he could confess his love to him right there right then but he doesn't want this moment to end. The sweet blissful life of a real couple, can't he even taste just a glimpse of it?

 

 


too much nielwink these days %&IYF$@G&IGO^%t . I has gone menbong. >,<

Thank you for your comments and the upvote very much appreciated. :)