Apple Hair (feat. sick Dani)

Random: Heart- fluttering

Made this real quick. Title is Apple Hair but is actually a 1k word of sick Daniel lol. Hope you can enjoy it. 

 

Apple Hair (feat. sick Dani)

 

Jihoon was shocked when he heard about Daniel being sick and collapsed in the middle of a shoot. It's true that Daniel had a slight fever before his trip to Japan and he tries his best to attend the man's needs. Daniel was relatively cold towards him, keeps pushing him away saying that he'll catch the cold aswell, but all Jihoon wants to do was to take care of him.

 

It shocked him when their manager told them right when they got back at the airport. Jihoon immediately requested to go to the hospital in order to meet the man, and everyone in the car agrees but the manager refuses saying its an order from the higher ups that the members should not have any contact with Daniel in order to prevent any infection. He tried to fight the manager saying that they'll just be there to visit him and give him support even just for a little while and in the end, they didn't get to.

 

Jihoon just wishes Jisung hyung is in the same car with him, because their eldest brother is really good at convincing others and the managers always listen to him. He slumped back on his seat, sighing heavily and glares at the manager who was busy watching the road. He needs to think of something.

 

So when night comes, and everyone else was fast asleep, Jihoon sneaked out, wearing only a hoodie and sweatpants, he puts on Daniel's favourite black cross cap, and uses a mask to hide his face. He walks towards the main road to hail a cab and urgently asks the driver to take him to the hospital.

 

Thankfully, he overheard the managers talking about Daniel being transferred to a VVIP room where security is much higher as reporters started swarming the hospital when they found out about the news.

 

“Sorry sir, guests aren't allowed to visit at this hour,” The receptionist said in a stern voice when Jihoon asked where Daniel's room is.

 

“I couldn't visit him until now, look, I'm his friend, and I don't think I could visit him again soon,”

 

“We were strictly told not-,”

 

Before the receptionist could finish his sentence Jihoon took off his mask to let them see his full face. The second woman that was sitting all this time stood up and looks at him wide eyed, star-strucked. She nudged the first woman and kept on whispering “Jeojang, jeojang.. that jeojang..”

 

“Their schedules are really packed you see,” the woman trying to reason. “We should just let him in,”

 

“But..” the first woman was fiddling with her fingers, still feeling hesitant to let him in. She looks again at the woman next to her who kept on nudging her that it's alright. “..okay,”.

 

The woman kindly showed him to Daniel's room. It was a large spacious room, with a big seating area, and Daniel's bed would be to one side of the room. Daniel was sleeping when he went inside the room. Clear iv drops was injected into his arms, his breathing was ragged and slow, his always pink lips are now pale and cracked. It really hurts him to see the man, who's always so energetic on and off stage, is now so weak in front of his eyes. Unknowingly tears started to rush down his cheeks as he approaches the man.

 

He took a chair that was at one corner, and silently placed it next to his bed. Jihoon touches Daniel's cold hands, caressing it gently and held it firm. He brings it to his face as he watches Daniel chest moves up and down. He still couldn't believe this strong man became weak like this, and all he could do was pray for his fast recovery.

 

Jihoon watches as this man sleeps, and calms himself down. He kept on muttering a prayer in his head while holding their hands onto his face.

 

Jihoon didn't realize that he fell asleep not until when there was movement on his hair that he shot right up and saw a smiling face greeting him quietly.

 

“Were you crying?” the first thing the man said.

 

Jihoon could feel his eyes started to well up again, so he glared at the man making threatening look. Tear started to flow down his cheeks and he couldn't control it by then.

 

Daniel started to panic, muttering “Don't cry, don't cry,” as he pats Jihoon's head.

 

“It's because I love you, you understand,” Park Jihoon wailed louder.

 

“I wish I could hug you right now,” as Daniel looks at him with this smile on his face as if he wasn't the one on the hospital bed right now and that made Jihoon wailed even louder.

 

Jihoon bent down to bury his face into Daniel's chest, awkwardly hugging the man while still standing. It was uncomfortable but Daniel's chest is the most comfortable place to rest anyway.

 

Jihoon could hear the man chuckle while gently caressing his hair.

 

“You'll get my cold if you do that,”

 

Jihoon turns to him and made a pouty face.

 

“I'll hate to see it if you get sick,” Daniel says again as he gently hold his face.

 

Jihoon doesn't like being told off but complied anyway.

 

“Then hug me properly when you get out,” Jihoon gains his composure and sits back down onto the chair.

 

Daniel gave him a nod and a little smile, which makes Jihoon sadder. Daniel then asks him about the one day trip to Japan, and Jihoon gladly told him everything. Time passed quickly and it was already the break of dawn.

 

“Aren't you gonna go home yet? They'll find out if you sneaked out by now,”

 

Jihoon was reluctant to go, feeling sad to leave the man alone. But stood up anyway, knowing the truth in this man's words.

 

“I love you,” Jihoon gave holds Daniels hands longer and kissed the back of his hand.

 

“I love you always,” Daniel whispered weakly and gave him a little smile.

 

Jihoon walks towards the door, kept looking back at the man who is visibly still looking tired and he gave him a smile, eventhough it still hurts him.

 

Jihoon arrived at the dorm hoping no one was awake. He sneaked inside and for what he thought he heard someone was walking down the stairs, he immediately rushes to the the nearest room he could find. The bathroom.

 

There he catches his breath, in front of the counter and looks at how his puffy eyes swell in front of the mirror. He took off his mask and his cap and that's when Jihoon was in for a little surprise.

 

He remembers he didn't do anything to his hair when he went out, but now it has a little band on top of his hair, tying together some of his hair into one tiny bun. Though not perfectly executed, the apple hair made his heart flutter as he knew exactly the man behind it.

 

 


Thank you for reading! Daniel please rest well and you don't need to please us the whole time when your body is suffering like this. noona loves you TT

Sorry for the no updates in a while as I am feeling very uninspired these days. errkk... I wont update as frequent, or maybe I won't update this anymore.. but if you have any suggestion that I can write feel free to drop on my inbox. thank you.

And thanks for the upvotes and subscription :)