Confession (part 2)

Random: Heart- fluttering

Wearing a cast is highly uncomfortable especially when doing everyday routine. From bathing to eating or to just write your name on a paper seems difficult than normal. Thankfully there are members who are willing to help in tough times.

 

Daniel was in the living room, poking his casted hand with a pen. The cast that was wrapped until through his right hand and over the thumb itches like crazy today. He grunts and pokes the insides of his cast in hopes to relief the itchy sensation.

 

“Hyung what are you doing?” Daniel slightly startled when Jihoon was already in front of him peeking through his cast.

 

“I just need to scratch this,” he says while poking his cast furiously.

 

“You'll hurt your hands more like that!” Jihoon literally shrieked when he sees his favourite hand literally went red from the force. Jihoon rashly stopped the man and took the hands onto his as if it was a precious treasure.

 

It startled the taller to see how upset the younger looks and rubs his hand with gentle and care.

 

“Daniel, you shouldn't do that,” the younger says in a solemn voice. He took the pen that was in Daniel's hand and pokes them gently inside the cast. His brows creased as he peeked through the cast gently poking the pen in between the gaps. Daniel finds the younger adorable with a serious expression he has that he forgets about his own pain and could only stare into the younger dreamily.

 

“Guys what are you doing?!” Jisung came from nowhere and slapped the both of them on their backs.

 

The both of them groans at the sudden attack and the pen fell onto the floor.

 

“You know you're not supposed to scratch it! Didn't the doctor tell you that you can just take it off and just wash it off with warm water,”

 

Jihoon was surprised at the info that he was glaring at Daniel furiously. How could he do that to his precious pretty hands when there are more better way to treat the itchiness.

 

Daniel caught on the silent disappointment that was projected from the younger. It felt as if he was being caught guilty and awaits for his trial.

 

“I'm just too lazy to take it off and put it on back again,” he says shyly showing his eye smile, playing coy.

 

“Then don't poke it, look at how red it is,” Jisung says angrily. “Come let me help you with that,” pulling his arms.

 

“I'll help!” Jihoon interrupted the elders. With a determined face he raises his hand. “I'll help,” he says again.

 

 

 

 

Daniel was waiting inside the bathroom while Jisung was explaining to Jihoon on how to treat his bandaged hand. For some reason he feels butterflies in his stomach, somehow feeling nervous and happy at the same time. Other people might not think the same but to Daniel, Jihoon is special. It's been long since he finds this boy talented, inspiring and breathtakingly beautiful. Beautiful - quite a word to describe a man but that's exactly what Jihoon is all about. He doesn't know how long it was when he started to realize that Jihoon seems to have his own halo of light shining down upon him for his eyes to see. It was like a radar system, where he could simply point out where the boy is and his glowing light would cast upon him. His heart would beat like bells ringing and other times it would frantically clanging to each other that it hurted his own eardrums. And that was when he knows he doesn't quite see him like the other members. Jihoon is special.

 

Jihoon came into the bathroom with a scissor and a rolled bandage on his hands while Daniel tries to compose himself, calming his palpating heart. Jihoon cuts the bandage slowly eyes concentrating, trying not to irritate the beautiful hand.

 

And as soon as the bandage comes off Daniel heaves a sigh of relief immediately scratching his hand so recklessly that Jihoon almost shrieked in terror.

 

“Stop!” Jihoon yelled at the man that made him pulled back on his own. “You're making it worst!”

 

Daniel stood completely still as if like a 12-yr old kid that has been scolded. Jihoon took the mans hand again and inspects at the bare hand that was trapped earlier inside a case. The hand looked swollen red from the harsh scratches the man did. There were also pen markings dotted on the pale white skin from his action earlier. He felt cross with this man but he somehow understands this mans suffering that he unconsciously pouted.

 

Daniel noticed the disappointed look on the boys face that he tilted his head and peeked through to catch the youngers attention. Daniel who was always in the mood to play around pouts back but got ignored by the younger.

 

Jihoon opens the tap to the hot and cold water simultaneously checking the temperature with his hand. When he thinks it was warm enough he took Daniels right hand and rubs it gently with his own hands. His other hand reached towards the antibacterial soap and lathers it onto Daniel's hand. He washes the hand carefully as if it was his own that at some point they were intertwining their hands as he washes in between the fingers. He realized how personal that was that he took a quick glance at the taller's reflection through the mirror.

 

The mirror instead shows how intimate they actually were, with Daniel behind him, the uninjured hand rests comfortably on his shoulder while his head peeking through his back. He was right in front of the man that their bodies felt like one. The figure on the mirror made them look like a couple and his imagination starts to take him further. Daniel doesn't seem to mind as it seems that he was still concentrating on his own hand. It made him startled when Daniel looks towards their reflection as well that he hastily focuses back towards the unattended hand.

 

Jihoon silently lets go of the hand and moves onto the thumb that was full with pen markings instead, rubbing them carefully.

 

Daniel on the other hand was fixated at the youngers serious expression. For some reason he finds it cute, well everything this boy does is cute. Which leads to his playful nature, that he decides to play a prank on the younger instead.

 

He groans as if to make it sound painful. “Aaah..ahhh..”

 

Jihoon abruptly stopped and looks at him genuinely worried. “Does it hurt hyung?”

 

Typical Daniel couldn't keep a straight face that he instantly starts laughing. Jihoon on the other hand felt betrayed by the mans childish pranks, there he thought he was worrying for the man, but this man couldn't take anything seriously.

 

Jihoon hissed and took a hand towel from the shelf to dry the beautiful hand. He wrapped the hand with a towel and pats them dry until he decided to give a little pay back towards the man by squeezing the hand gradually until the man shrieks of pain.

 

“Aa-aaahhh... that hurts for real!” Daniel complained and soon after Jihoon's laughter could be heard.

 

Jihoon was laughing so hard yet it was so cute that it's impossible not to be fluttered by this person.

 

“You're so cute,” Daniel says with a sheepish smile, his pain was long gone.

 

“Why,” Jihoon looks at him with eyes shining still holding back his laughter.

 

“You're just so cute,”

 

“Why?” the boy asks again with a playful expression and looks at him with those beautiful round eyes.

 

“You just are,”

 

Jihoon stops laughing and glares at the taller pretending to look annoyed with his statement of declaring a fully grown man cute, but Daniel just looks back at him with a gaze so dearly that it suddenly started to become a staring competition. Jihoon who was looking at him intensely earlier, softens his gaze as he realizes it wasn't the usual stare that they sometimes share, that day, it just felt different. Seconds last for too long that they've become numb to their surroundings and all they can see was each other.

 

The towel that Jihoon were holding dropped and startled the both of them. Jihoon could feel his bashful face so red that he immediately looks away feeling shy. From the corner of his eyes he could see that the man was still smiling on happily.

 

Jihoon was about to get back the towel when Daniel pulled him up and surprised him with a big warm hug. The sudden action bewildered the younger as he tries to find the reason for his actions but his mind refused to cooperate. Daniels arms was wrapping his petite body entirely. His heart throbs violently that it felt like its about to jump out of his body. But it wasn't his heart alone that seems to be all jumpy. It seemed that Daniels too was drumming itself that he could literally feel it vibrates onto his own body.

 

“Jihoon-ah...” the man whispered into his ears. “I like you too,”

 

 


I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for subscribing and the upvotes and the comments always makes me want to write more. :)