Confession

Random: Heart- fluttering

Confession

 

 

Jihoon looks onto the two lovebirds in front of him. Both Daehwi and BaeJinyoung is literally attached to the hips, even getting water from the kitchen seems like a hard task because they have to stick together hands wrapped around each others waist, while whispering things and giggling to each other. Being in love, and lovey-dovey, honestly, he wants to do that too. Jihoon gave them a judging look and met with Jinyoung's eyes.

 

“Aren't you both getting bored sticking onto each other everyday?”

 

“Nope,” Daehwi says in an annoying manner.

 

“If you're jealous then just get yourself a man,” Bae Jinyoung added and promptly kissing Daehwi's cheeks and skips back to their room.

 

Park Jihoon rolled his eyes feeling bothered. Bae Jinyoung had first confessed to him that he has a crush on Daehwi, and it was Jihoon himself who actually convinced the man to declare his love to the younger.

 

“There's nothing to be ashamed of,” as he told Jinyoung. “You don't want to regret later on,”

 

Laying on the couch with a magazine in hand, Jihoon wonders if he could be bold enough to declare his love for his own crush. It seems like he's the one thats afraid of getting rejected. He turns on the page and sees a full shot of his favourite person Kang Daniel and blushes abruptly. He must've taken the magazine subconsciously wanting to see the same pictorial over and over again. His hands ran through the page, fingers circling the eyelashes and then onto the nose, and then the sweet luscious lips. He seriously is like an obsessed fan girl to be honest.

 

“Do I really look handsome in that picture?” a voice startled him that he impulsively threw away the magazine onto the floor.

 

“Hyung...” Jihoon who is now standing covers his very red face as he happens to be caught by his own crush.

 

Daniel was laughing hysterically, finding how shocked the younger was as amusing.

 

“Jihoon-ah.. do you secretly like me?”

 

Jihoons eyes wide open afraid if he was being too obvious and Daniel has already caught on it.

 

“Ne maeum ddeogae ddeo-ddang!” Daniel suddenly did his infamous catchphrase while laughing.

 

Jihoon grunts, pretending to be angry and lightly punched him on the shoulders and rushes to his bedroom while covering his blushing face. God he just wants to curse because everytime Daniel does that it is so cute that it makes his heart weak. Even if he knew the man was teasing him, but why does he feel happy.

 

Minhyun was about to come out the door when he notices the young man who just ran in, with face so red he thought the young man was angry.

 

“Jihoon-ah, what's wrong?” he asks worried when he sees the young man urgently climbs onto his bed. “Did someone upset you?”

 

“No hyung there's nothing wrong,” while he lays to his side and faces the wall. He hugs the purple elephant plushie, taking deep breaths to calm his heart down.

 

“Oh Daniel,” Jihoon's ears perked open when he hears Minhyun calling the man. “Did you do something to Jihoon again?”

 

Only little giggles can be heard from the man and explains that he was just joking around.

 

“You, sometimes you need to cut on your jokes,” Minhyun scold the poor still giggling man.

 

“Jihoon-ah...” the hoarse voice is nearer now. A hand subtly his hair and he well knew who's hand it was and he could feel his heart pounds louder than before.

 

Jihoon couldn't bear to turn and look at the man in the eye. He's just afraid everything would be too bare and his feelings are known. And then whats next? Either Daniel would gladly return his love but if not, wouldn't their relationship becomes more awkward?

 

“I'll stop doing it if you hate it,” Daniel says while his fingers plays with his hair. The way this man gently his hair, and the way he tries to please him makes him swooning in silent. “Jihoon-ah, do you hate me that much?”

 

Jihoon finally braves himself and turns towards the man. Daniel was seen half worried, yet half smiling, hands still at the back of his hair. He wants to confess to him right then, no, I like you, how could I even hate you, cuz I think I fall for you more than you know.

 

“Hyung...” he paused, “I like you hyung,” he says low.

 

Daniel looked shocked, with his brows raised and his lips were about to say something, but he couldn't quite make out anything. All he does was stare at him while a thousand words that define rejection would play in the younger's mind. They didn't know how long they were staring into each others soul that they only realize it when Minhyun interrupts them.

 

“Aww you two may kiss now,” Minhyun who was watching them since the beginning.

 

Daniel was flabbergasted and immeditely walks out the room silently. Jihoon's eyes begins to feel moist as he felt a sudden wave of the sad reality of being rejected.

 

 

 


Wanna One first win yaayy!! Thank you for subscribing :)