Movie Night

Random: Heart- fluttering

Movie Night

 

 

Daniel is tapping the pen repeatedly, eyes looking straight towards a group of guys sitting just right across him. It was a group of four people and he's in another. His eyes are fixated onto a young man, who's cheeks as pink as rose and a smile that shines so bright. He talks to everyone around him with shining eyes and extremely talkative, so incredibly different when he was around him.

 

There hasn't been anything happening since his last little confession the other day. Their little hug got interrupted by a man named Guanlin and the rest is history. He's been trying to talk to Jihoon in private, trying to retrace their little confessions, but never got the chance to with their hectic schedules and practices.

 

It was an English class and Jihoon was sitting next to the handsome and model-like figure Lee Guanlin, who has been publicly declaring his love for his Jihoon hyung. They have been together a lot really recently and it made him really nervous. Sometimes he wishes he could be just as attractive as the young man. Handsome and cool at the same time. And Jihoon takes care of him a lot.

 

“Alright everyone, our class ends here, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask,” The teacher asks.

 

Jihoon raises his hand and asked “How do we practice so our English gets better?”

 

“I'd say go watch a movie without subtitles, listen to English song a lot more, and speak with your members in English,”

 

“Oh hyung,” Guanlin excitedly taps Jihoon. “Let's go watch a movie tonight,” He suggested.

 

The whole class murmured as if agrees in unison.

 

“Yeah, lets all watch a movie tonight,” Minhyun says.

 

“Let's go, let's go,” Jaehwans voice rang the whole class. And just like that, everyone gets ready to leave but Daniel who was silently watching the situation panics when he realizes that he might just have to miss their whole movie night. Not only that, the fact that Jihoon would be sitting in a very dark room with ten other men is very dangerous.

 

“But I have a schedule!” Daniel raised his voice.

 

“Too bad.. we're all going together! Hahaha,” Sungwoon laughs and danced shaking his in front of him teasingly.

 

 

 

 

Daniel was sitting in the waiting room looking at his phone feeling dejected. They were actually having a video call showing how they were all at the mall and eating at a fastfood restaurant and all laughing at him teasingly.

 

“The movie is gonna be in an hour and we're eating at McDonalds! You're jealous aren't you??” - Sungwoon teases.

 

Daniel clucked his tongue and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

“When's your schedule gonna finish?” Seongwoo asks.

 

“I don't know yet,”

 

“Then come here after you finish your schedule, everyone say bye to Daniel,”

 

And the whole video suddenly became hectic when all ten people trying to say their goodbyes together at the same time. Daniel's eyes wondered looking for the young handsome man and true enough, at the end of the table he sees Lee Guanlin was actually feeding chips onto Jihoons mouth.

 

Jealousy strikes Daniel hard. Everyone does that to each other, feeding each other its normal, but when it comes to Jihoon, why does it feel like only he should get that entitlement. He felt really frustrated at that point that he wishes he could just rush towards the restaurant and just protect his beloved Jihoon from harms way.

 

 

 

It took a while until filming finally ended and Daniel had to beg their manager to send him there quickly. He rushed into the cinema, got his tickets and stumbled on a familiar man heading his way.

 

“Oh Guanlin-ah,”

 

“Oh hyung you're here! I thought you won't make it,” Guanlin showed his adorable smile.

 

“Why are you out?”

 

“I'm just gonna go to the restroom, and hyung, we sit at row G,” Guanlin kindly tells him where they sit.

 

“Alright,”

 

 

The moment he found the G row seating area, Woojin who was at the end of the row noticed him first and greets him silently. Woojin pointed towards the empty seat next to him and invites him to sit down, but Daniel was too busy looking for Jihoon and sure enough he saw an empty seat next to Jihoon, which he had assumed it to be Guanlin's.

 

Daniel ignored Woojin and made his way through the cramped space, towards his crush. With a big man like him, it's just impossible not to bump on anyones knees and he can hear the sound of discontent from the other members.

 

He shamelessly took the empty seat next to the man and brazenly gives out the sweetest smile, eventhough it was a little dark to see his expression.

 

“Hyung..” Jihoon mumbled upon seeing the man. Jihoon grips onto his arms while whispering “You came too late, we're almost finished,”

 

Daniel shook his head saying that he was fine with it.

 

At one point the movie it turned into a sad and literally everyone in the theater was a sobbing mess. Daniel could hear Jisung was already crying at the near end, and even Daehwi needs to be comforted by his boyfriend Jinyoung. Daniel watches to his left, looking towards the man and caught a glimpse of teardrops dripping down the beautiful face.

 

“Are you crying?”Daniel asked and Jihoon nodded slightly.

 

“Aigoo..” Daniel brushed the youngers hair gently and swiftly wiping the tears away. Eventhough the theater is dark he can still see how embarrassed Jihoon looks that Jihoon pulls his arm and hides onto his shoulders. Daniel just finds it so adorable that he keeps staring at the man. He doesn't know but he finds the action so endearing that all he wanted to do was hug this man.

 

Jihoon peeked and glanced towards the taller and when he sees that the taller is still looking at him, he hides back behind Daniel's broad shoulders like a little kid whos wary of his unfamilliar surroundings.

 

“Don't look,” the younger says embarrassed.

 

“Okay, okay, I understand,” Daniel was smiling so widely, feeling incredibly happy.

 

Jihoon recomposes his posture and now his head was leaning against Daniel's shoulders. His hand naturally locked onto the others arms, his feelings mellow as he watches the movie.

 

It could have been Daniel, interpreting things differently but it felt so surreal to have the younger to rely on him, leaning against his side which is extremely rare to see him doing that onto other people. Daniel carefully leaned his head to the side until he can smell the youngers sweet shampoo, taking it in that he's actually doing same lovely stuff from the couple in the movie. An affectionate gesture that's only reserved for lovers. It feels as if there's only the both of them in theater. Daniel was so mesmerized in their own little cloud that he wasn't even paying attention to the movie. The sound of a slow sad violin fills the air, it was a sad scene but why did it sounded joyful to his ears.

 

“Daniel hyung..” someone called him low.

 

“Hyung..” the voice called again this time a little clear than before but Daniel chose to ignore him. “Hyung, thats my seat you know,”

 

“Guanlin you're interrupting people, just sit here,” Woojin pulled the younger to sit on the empty sit right next to him. An aura of despair could be felt coming from the very end of the row where Guanlin is now seated, it seems like scrutinizing eyes are keeping tabs on them.

 

The movie ended and honestly Daniel felt it was short despite knowing how late he came. He just feels like the moment between him and Jihoon moves in a blink of an eye that he regrets for not coming earlier.

 

Everyone stood up as they leave the theater and Jihoon was about to let go of the tallers hand but Daniel took it back and intertwined their hands together, pulling the younger closer to his side. It shocked the younger but Jihoon doesn't seem to reject the idea either. As soon as they were in the lights, the both of them retracts their hands naturally and puts on an innocent face as if nothing happened between the both of them.

 

 

Despite having to come home late, Daniel still went to the gym to do his daily workout in order to get the y body he desired. Everyday without fail he managed to do all the workouts so he could have his six pack ready to be shown off on stage.

 

The lights in the house were already dimmed with only one or two sidelights being switched on, when he came back. The other members probably went to sleep. Feeling already sleepy, his feet habitually takes its steps towards his bedroom.

 

A door creaked open and he almost jumped at the sudden appearance of a young man only few feet away from him. It was Jihoon. He appears to be surprised as well, but calms when he learns the others identity. The younger was in his pink pajama and round glasses covering his eyes with books in his hands.

 

Even if Daniel's mind was hazy and all he could feel was this overbearing sleepiness, he still finds Jihoon the cutest when he's wearing his glasses. The rounded frame has this ability to alleviate his beauty even more. Daniel touches the youngers face, somehow all his weariness went away when seeing this young man.

 

“Are you gonna study?”

 

Jihoon nods shyly and Daniel only smiled in response. Daniel was about to leave when Jihoon called him.

 

“Hmm.. Daniel,” Jihoon's soft voice soothes his tiredness.

 

“Can you help me with my English?”

 

“Of course I can,” and Daniel is awake immediately.

 

Such an opportunity doesn't come regularly and Daniel excitedly sits next to Jihoon on the couch while the younger flips open a page. Time passed by and it has already been half an hour since Daniel taught the younger. Daniel patiently explains one by one even if he feels really sleepy that now it seems hard to force himself awake any longer. His hand makes its way towards the youngers hair, gently caressing it although it sounded like an excuse it is a real attempt trying to keep himself awake.

 

Jihoon is all so familiar with Daniel's habit of touching his hair and he doesn't mind it at all. Daniel does that to everyone including him and Jihoon sees that normally.

 

“With apostrophe S, it's to show the possession of a noun, like this is Jihoon's book, that is Jihoon's drink,” Daniel explains as he points towards the drink on the table.

 

“Me's drink?” Jihoon asks still not quite understand the concept of explaining possessions.

 

“You can also say It's mine, mine is me but when you're referring to possession or this drink is mine,”

 

“This book is mine, this pen is mine,” Jihoon repeated and suddenly surprised by a sudden weight on his shoulders. Jihoon looked over at Daniel as his head comfortably resting on his shoulders, fully asleep. Daniel couldn't keep his eyes awake any longer and fell into a deep sleep while they were studying.

 

'He must've been tired,' Jihoon thought and looks at the sleepy face fondly, he looked so peaceful when he's asleep and Jihoon unconsciously mumbled to himself, “Daniel....is mine?”

 

 


I keep on adding stuffs I hope it didn't came out weird.