Heart fluttering

Random: Heart- fluttering

Heart-Fluttering

 

 

Its almost two months after PD101 ended but his mind clearly remembers the day when his heart started to flutter excitedly over a man named Daniel. At first he only sees it as an admiration to the talented man, how the man took over the stage with his performance with his swift movement while b-boying. Then comes the physical body, oh the shoulders broad as the ocean, body proportion so tall that any man could dream of having a body like his, his eye smile that always shines when he's in a good mood. And then comes the attitude. At first he thought the man was just a positive person, but then his charismatic way of leading the group, and his gentle but rough way of taking care of the members makes him melt. He is the definition of a manly man - according to Jihoon that is.

 

“I'll wait for you so eat your dinner slowly,” as Jihoon remembers when Daniel told their group member Hyungseob that he'll wait for him. That he felt was the most heart-fluttering, making him question what if it was him instead of Hyungseob. He thought it was ridiculous, at first.

 

Then when practice starts Daniel would show some of the moves that they need to follow, Jihoon would watch and learn at first, but then his eyes linger to his broad back, then to the little details on his arms, a pale toned arms until to the heel of his long fingers.

 

“Jihoon,” he was calling. “Jihoon, are you paying attention?” Daniel asks looking troubled.

 

“I'm sorry,” Jihoon bows and starts to concentrate again.

 

It was only when they were grouped together that he felt the heart-fluttering things, and after that he should see this man as that normal talented guy who's always smiling, his competition, nothing more. Right?

 

Then came a time when they were announcing the first rank when him and Daniel took the stage and Daniel would give his comments, including by saying how handsome he is, makes his heart-flutter once again, with that tight warm hug from the big man is making it even more complicated.

 

They weren't really that close before, but now they would hug whenever they met. Daniel always initiate it, and Jihoon would always be the one that feels nervous. And he always knows how to keep it short by pushing the guy away and altogether push his feelings away.

 

He felt that he just can't relax when he's around Daniel. He felt that his admiration becomes too much that it became an obsession. So Jihoon quickly decided to bury his feelings away. Act cool, do not let your mind wander and see this man as a nothing but a pole.

 

Acting cool was easier that he thought and soon his feelings were deeply buried into a grave and soon joking around was seen as a norm, although he still could not keep calm with hugs and small touches, he no longer see him as that y cutie that he wants to be obsessed about. No, he's a busy person too.

 

There was a time when they had to choose a fandom name and Ong Seongwoo was laughing and had told Jihoon that this name is definitely what Daniel would love to pick since it's so cheesy. And Jihoon without much thought calls Daniel and asks, “Daniel wonhana?” Jihoon asks as it translated to “Daniel do you want me?”

 

Daniel looked surprised, paused while blinking his eyes then Jihoon finally realizes what he had said. It sounded like a confession, deep inside it felt like he just gave his heart out right that moment he thought the whole world would know now. Calm down dear heart.

 

Daniel bit his lower lips before it curled into a little smile and he nods with this bashful look on his face. It was so damn cute when seeing him like that and that moment, Jihoon's heart wouldn't stop beating wildly, making his heart flutter once again.