Him

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ctto. #GTOP for everyone hehehe

Enjoy Reading. Thank you.

 

-----

Jiyong's POV

Im not in the mood to go clubbing tonight but Seungri is pestering me so that's why I'm here. Im in a foul mood ever since we entered the club because Seungri bring girls on our VIP Room and they are so noisy and clingy so I choose to stay at the balcony on the second floor before my patience explode.

 

People on the dancefloor cheering for certain girls whose dancing on the middle of the crowd. 
A tall girl and a short haired girl dragging the two drunk girls out of the crowd and now heading here on the second floor. I was eyeing them because one of the drunk girl looks familiar. When the enter the second floor I confirmed that she's Chaerin Lee together with the short haired girl Minzy Gong her cousin. Tss. I smirked. What a small world, I wonder if Seungri knows her little Cat is here. I'm just staring at them when they entered the room next to ours.

 

 

"Arrgh! I hate you! Can you please walk properly" the tall girl entered the second floor and dragging a petite girl. 

 

 

"Unnie! Dont get mad at me" the petite girl said and cling her arms around the tall girl's neck.

 

 

"Yah ! Get off me! Sandara !! Or else we will both fall" the tall girl keep getting away to the petite girl named Sandara.

 

 

"Jiyong" i turned back and saw Seunghyun or people called him TOP on the door and eyeing the two girls too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter