Fubar

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because I'm still spazzing about what happened in Motte In Manila. Here's the update for all of you. 

(Ctto)

-----

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Our classes ended and the five boys stay with us. They are all nice and they get along well to us. Well to me except Kwon Jiyong. He is kindy quiet at first but infact he's so talkative and cocky when he become comfortable with us or maybe to Bom, Minzy and Chae. But to other girls who tried to talk to him he become rude and doesnt give attention to them. Seungri explained to us that Jiyong is always like that to people who's trying to get his attention, he always shut them out. He's kinda distant to me and I don't know why, well i'm not trying to get his attention but i got the same treatment he gave to my girl classmates awhile ago. Aiish ! I dont want to think about it.

 

"Dara! I need to out early ha. I aready talk to Hani about it because of my stomach cramps" Bom interrupted my thoughts while i'm doing the dishes here at the restau.

 

"Are you sure you can go home alone?" I asked here worriedly.

 

"Yes i can, i just take a cab. I'm sorry i will leave you here" 

 

"It's fine Unnie we can handle the customers later. Just rest okay" i assured her as i was finished cleaning the last glass.

 

"I will change my clothes and i will go home. I will not interrupt you because probably you all will gonna be busy tonight. Take care okay" she kissed my cheeks and left to go to the changing room.

 

It will be a long night tonight. Hayyy. Fighting Dara ! 

 

 

~

Around 10pm is supposed to be my out but there's so many customers a while ago. It is already 10:30pm when Hani told me to go home.

 

"Unnie! I'm really sorry you're supposed to be out at 10pm. Bom unnie probably waiting for you" Hani the daughter of the owner of the restau apologized to me

 

"It's okay Hani. You sure you all be okay here? I really need to go home"

 

"Yes unnie. There are few customers in this time, we can handle this and Heechul will pick me up so he will be here any moment later 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter