Encounter

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girl's photo on the Club.

(C)

-----

 

Dara's POV

 

It's our second week in the University and thanks to my sister Bom we are late for the first class. 

 

"Yah! Ppali Dara!" Bom said while half running to the stairs

 

 

"Be careful and don't run we are late anyways" I told her because she might trip and that's true we are already late thanks to her and her make up routine every morning that takes two freaking hours.

 

 

"Oh! You're right" she stop on running and wait for me.

 

 

When we are near on our classroom it's a bit noisy and that's unusual.

 

 

"I think our prof is still not there" Bom told me as I jusr shrugged my shoulders.

 

 

 

Bom abruplty opened the door because we both think that our prof is still not inside.

 

 

"Omo! Ooops!" Bom whispered. 

 

 

 

The door opened and as my eyes landed on five boys standing proudly in front of our classmates together with our prof.

 

 

 

"Park Bom! Park Dara! Do you know what time is it already?" Our Prof shouted to us and our classmates felt silent. The five boys staring at the both of us and I saw that one of them smirked at me and eyeing me intently. I felt cold the way he stared at me.

 

 

 

"Uhm. I dont have my watch with me Sir. Dara have hers. Yah! Dara! What time is it?" Bom poked me and our classmates laughed because on the way Bom innocently asked me and thats the time I turned my attention to her. 

 

 

"It's 8:30am already Sir and we are sorry were late" I bowed and Bom too.

 

 

"Next time I wont tolerate the both you especially you Ms. Park Bom. Okay take your seats now you have new classmates" 

 

 

 

"Thank you Sir" we both said

 

 

 

Our prof just nodded to us but me and Bom knows that he is pissed because of the way Bom answered her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter