Jealousy

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing this two boys. :(  Serve your country well.  Loveyouuu both!  

 

------

The boys are busy cleaning the music room while Seungri keeps on whining. 

 

"Yah!  Hyungs!  Tell me!  Who told us to volunteered again? " Seungri whines while mopping the floor. 

 

 

"It's you, idiot! " Youngbae said while arranging the music sheets

 

 

"You volunteered us remember?" Seunghyun asked Seungri. 

 

 

 

"We volunteer. BIGBANG at your service!" Daesung imitates Seungri's voice and raise his hands mocking what Seungri did awhile ago when they teacher asked who can help to clean the music room. 

 

 

While Jiyong cleaning the window he saw someone he knew very well, leaving on an expensive car. He stopped cleaning, Seunghyun notice Jiyong's behavior and went to him. Then they saw Bom and Dara talking on a guy driving an expensive car. Shocked registered on Jiyong's face when he saw the guy kissed Dara's forehead while Seunghyun observing the situation he saw the guy kissed Bom's hand and Bom sent flying kisses towards the guy as they bid goodbye.

 

 

Seunghyun felt a pang of jealousy but Jiyong is in rage as he fisted his hands. No matter how many times Jiyong denied Seunghyun knows theres something fishy about Jiyong and Dara. 
Seunghyun set aside his jealousy and will deal about it with Bom later and dare to  pisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter