Family

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Parks gathered at the living room of a small apartment after Chanyeol and Hae jin ate their dinner

 

"Yah! Hae jin about your question earlier. Are you out of your mind? " Bom asked his brother in disbelief. 

 

"Park Bom! I'm still older than you! " Hae jin hissed to his sister. 

 

While Dara and Chanyeol exchanged secret glances because they know at any moment their brother and sister will about to strangle each other. 

 


"Whatever! " Bom rolled her eyes pissing off his brother. 

 

 

"Your manners Park Bom! " Hae jin said while massaging his head preventing himself to throw his sister out of the window. Bom is really getting on his nerves. 

 

 

The love-hate relationship among the park siblings is just common sight. They may hate each other and about to strangle each other's neck and getting on each other's nerves but they love each other even if it's not obvious. Even they are from different mothers they love each other completely.

 

Hae jin is the eldest of the Parks. His mother died while giving birth to him. Hae jin father had an affair and it's resulted to Bom that 3 months younger than Hae jin. The head of the Park married Bom's mother and after that Dara, the third child that is Bom's sister was born. Hae jin, Bom and Dara grew up together. Things got complicated and messy after Dara turned 7. Their parents seperated and one day Chanyeol is already at their mansion and introduced to them as their youngest brother. Ever since that happened, things between the Parks got complicated that resulted of being distant of the Park sisters to others. 

 

 

"Why don't both of you stay at the hotel instead of here" Bom suggested

 

 

"But Noona. I miss the both of you. I want to stay here. Then hyung can stay at the hotel" Chanyeol stated 

 

 

"Yah! Do you want me to call your mother and tell her that you're here?" Hae jin threatened Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter