Kwon Jisoo

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YG School of Arts

 


A busy morning at YG School of Arts and students are all gathered infront of the bulletin board where the official student rankings are posted.

 


"Wow I can't believe that the transferee beat Jennie Kim" 

 


"She's so smart I heard she's one of the top student on her previous school" 

 


"I heard she's from a rich a family that I thought that's the reason why she got accepted here even when the semester is already started but I guess she's really smart" 

 

 

Murmurs of the student in front of the bulletin board heard by Jennie who's now standing behind. 

 

 

"So? What you gonna do now?" Rose asked Jennie 

 

 


"It's just for this sem. I know that I did not give my all effort" Jennie said and walk away and Rose followed

 

 

"Now you know how smart she is. It's the first time that someone took your place" Rose stated that added on Jennie's mood. 

 

 

"I know.  It's not a big deal" Jennie stated sounds like she's convincing herself. 

 

 

 

"Is that so? Well i think it is a big deal when it comes to Jaewon" Rose smirked as she saw Jisoo and Jaewon from a far. 

 

 

 

Jennie stopped on her track and look where Rose is looking. There is Kwon Jisoo walking and behind her is Jung Jaewon whom she likes the most. She didn't feel threatend about her rankings but now she felt threatened that Jisoo might take Jaewon away.

 

 

 

 

"So sad that Jaewon didn't even take a glance on you and there he is silently walking behind that Kwon girl. Ever since she came Jaewon is always waiting for her after class but she always being distant to him. Who is she on Jaewon's life? " Rose asked Jennie.

 

 

 

"He is snob and known for being cold.  He always treat everyone like that. Maybe they are friends? " Jennie said and take a seat on the near bench. 

 

 

 

 

"Why don't you befriend that Kwon girl so you can be close to him? " Rose suggested that made Jennie smirk. 

 

 

 

 

"You know what? you're kinda smart huh? I just thought that you're just looks.  Thanks for the idea" Jennie said and stand up from her seat and left Rose mad because what she said 

 

 

 

 

I can accept that Jisoo defeats me on the rankings but not with Jung Jaewon.  

 

 

 

-----


At a cafe restau on a busy street of Seoul. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter