Secrets? Past?

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Dara's POV

 

I'm still wondering when I first met Jiyong so I decided to ask Bom but knowing her that actually forgot everything she couldnt recall too.  And Kwon Jiyong still confused me because awhile ago he didnt even greeted me when I said Hi to him he just nodded at me, he just nodded and that added to my annoyance. 

 

 

 

I've been quite for awhile now when the boys and my girls deciding where we will go because classes are suspended. I'm just eyeing Jiyong if he will spare a glance to my side but he did'nt. After what happened last night now I'm getting the cold treatment again.

 

 

 

I need fresh air seriously. I feel like i want to slap him for treating me like this and he even introduce me as his girlfriend. I know that it's just we both caught up in a situation last night and right now I'm still waiting for him to tell me when we first met. I feel like he's not the one I met last night because they act differently. Does he have a twin or not? I'm being crazy right now. 

 

 

 

"Bom" i called my sister and they all look at me. Okay? Are they all named Bom? HAHAHA laugh with me

 

"Yes? Are you already hungry?" She asked me

 

"I can't join you. I have to go somewhere" that caught Jiyong attention too. 

 

 

I told Bom and knowing her she knows that I'm not in the mood to go with them. 

 

 

"Oh? Okay. Just text me when you are already done" she smiled at me.

 

 

I bid goodbye to them except for Jiyong that I know is still staring at me. What's with him that he's always staring at me and when i need his attention he didnt even spare a glance. 

 

 

 

I decided to rest on the rooftop garden because that's my haven here on school that nobody knows about that. 

 

 

 

I'm sitting on a bench when the door opened. I didnt expect someone to be here knowing that the class are suspended. When i look back I saw Jiyong entered with a paperbag on his hands.

 

 

 

"I know you will be here" he said and he sat beside me

 

 

"Excuse me? What are you saying?" I raised a brow to him. Now he's talking to me. WOW

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter