Staring is rude

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our boys. BIGBANG

(C)

 

-----

 

Dara's POV

 

 

After our class ended we decided to eat at the cafeteria. Minzy is talking with Bom and they are in front of us while Chaerin is on a deep thoughts walking together with me. 

 

 

"Chae" i called heard her attention

 

 

"Huh?" She stop walking and turned her gaze to me.

 

 

"What's bothering you? Do you know the transferees?" I directly asked her because it seems that she knows them,  i just want to confirm it.

 

 

"I'm not bothered by them especially that rat! Myghad! Why is he here in the first place? " She said while we are heading to the line. 

 

 

"Rat? Who?" I confusedly asked her. She said she's not bothered but it looks like she is. And i think its the guy who's attention is all on her while he's introducing himself.

 

 

"You know the annoying guy with black hair. The first one who introduce himself" she said as she rolled her eyes and look disgusted.

 

 

 

"Oh. So you know them?" 

 

 

"Not that much. Seungri and Daesung family are kinda close on ours so I know them personally. But the other is just I know them because we are in a same circle. You know? Status." She explained as she gets her food.

 

 

 

"Oh. They are rich too" i whispered. why I'm feeling disappointed? 

 

 

"Yes. Come on Unnie let's not talk about them" she dismissed the topic as we go to Bom and Minzy that already sitting on our table and waiting for us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter