Her

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cto of the photo.

#SsangPark is so cute 

 

-----

Dara's POV

"Dara Park! You look disgusting" My sister Bom told me when I enter our kitchen to drink some water

 

 

"My head hurts. Dont shout" I said and keep my eyes shut. I know i look disgusting right now. I'm still wearing the club outfit last night and I'm reeked of alcohol. I cant walk properly. Arrrgh! I hate this hangover.

 

 

"Well its your fault. You drunk too much last night. Thanks to me I dragged you away from those guys who keep dancing with you even though your drunk. Very very drunk" she lectured me while pointing the spatula at me. Here goes again the Bominator.

 

 

"Am i really drunk last night?" Im asking her because i cant recall what happened to me. 

 

 

"Dear, You're wasted, You and chaerin danced like a wild animals last night. Minzy and I didnt enjoy the party because we are both guarding you" really? As far as I remember she dances too and enjoying her self and flirting Huh! 

 

 

"Where are Chae and Minzy?" i guess they are not here

 

 

"The driver pick them up last night because Chaerin fell asleep on the VIP Room so they choose to go home instead" she said as she place the plate of pancakes in front of me and a glass of warm milk. Hmmm! It's my favorite.

 

 

I just nodded at her and mouthed tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter