When He's Hurt

Perfect

 

The next day, after Soo Ah comes back from taking Junho to school, she makes breakfast. As she is doing so, she hears Won Sik coming into the kitchen.

“Are you feeling better,” she asks him.

“A little,” he replies hoarsely.

“You don't look good though. You look worse,” she says looking at Won Sik’s pale face.

“I'm fine.”

“At least eat breakfast then.”

“I'm not hungry,” he says walking to the fridge.

“Maybe you shouldn't go to work.”

“I'm going.” He opens the fridge and takes out a water bottle.

“But you shouldn't.”

“It's okay. I'm okay.”

He leaves.

At work, Won Sik is sitting at his desk looking at even more cases, but he couldn't concentrate today.

“Tiger,” Toad says. “Are you okay? You don't look so well.”

“I'm fine,” Won Sik replies.

“Are you sure? You went home early yesterday. Did you make a recovery?”

“Not quite, Toad.”

“That's not good. You should go home again.”

“It's okay.”

“Are you going to spread your dirty germs here? We don't want to be sick because of you. Now go home and rest.”

“Okay, Toad,” Won Sik says defeated.

Won Sik packs his belongings and heads to his car. Before he heads home, he goes to a drug store.

“Hello, sir,” the lady behind the counter says. “How may I help you today?”

“Do you have anything that will help my fever go away,” Won Sik asks.

“I sure do. Please wait just a moment while I go grab it.”

Won Sik waits by the counter. As he does so, the door opens, and another male figure comes in. He waits behind Won Sik quietly.

“Here you go,” the lady says with a smile. “I'm sorry for the wait.”

“It's okay.”

“I hope your fever goes down.”

“Thank you.”

Won Sik pays for his bill and heads out the door, but he hears a scream, so he turns back. The man from inside the drug store is holding a gun and pointing it to the lady. She looks terrified. Won Sik quickly runs back inside and holds the man hostage.

“What the hell,” the man yells.

“You have the right to be silence and the right to an attorney,” Won Sik says trying to hold him tight.

“Are you a cop,” he asks struggling to wiggle away from Won Sik.

“That's right. Hurry and call the police,” Won Sik tells the lady.

“Okay,” she trembles. She picks up the phone and starts to dial for the police.

“How annoying,” the man says. He twists his body and pushes the fatigue Won Sik away. Won Sik hits the counter, and the man grabs his gun that has fallen to the ground. He points the gun at Won Sik and pulls the trigger before he runs out of the drug store. The lady screams as she witnesses everything. Won Sik groans from pain. His right shoulder is hurting, but he still tries to go catch the thief. However, as he takes a step, his head spins and his eyes become blurry. Everything becomes black afterwards.

When Soo Ah is picking up Junho, she gets a phone call from Won Sik. “Hello,” she says into the phone.

“This is Soo Ah, right,” a female voice asks.

“This is her. Who is this?”

“Won Sik’s mother.”

“Oh. Hello, Mrs. Kim. Isn't this Won Sik’s phone?”

“It is. I called to let you know that Won Sik was in an accident.”

“What kind of accident?”

“He was shot and fainted.”

“What,” Soo Ah asks surprised.

“But do not worry. He's at the hospital right now. Please don't come to the hospital with the kids okay?”

“Yes, ma'am. He's okay right?”

“He's still in surgery. I'll give you another call when he comes out of surgery.”

“Okay.”

Soo Ah hangs up. She can't even tell the kids. Soo Ah drives home without letting the kids know a thing. She is restless. Soo Ah wants to know what happened to Won Sik, but she had to hide it from the kids. They think he's at work. If she tells them, they might be worried which could only make things worse.

It is four in the evening, and Soo Ah is still waiting for a call. Another hour passes and her phone is finally ringing. She looks at the screen to see Won Sik calling her. “Hello?”

“Soo Ah,” Mrs. Kim asks.

“Yes?”

“Won Sik  is finally out of surgery.”

“That's a relief.”

“Everything is fine now, so you don't have to worry.”

“Okay. Thank you, Mrs. Kim.”

“He probably won't be home tonight, so don't wait for him.”

“When will he be home then?”

“The doctor said if he's better tomorrow, he can come home tomorrow.”

“Okay. Thank you for calling me, Mrs. Kim.”

“You're welcome. Take care of the kids.”

“I will.”

Soo Ah hangs up. She feels like a heavy burden was just lifted up, but a huge chunk of it is still there. Soo Ah is wondering how Won Sik is doing. He's probably sleeping. Where did he get shot? The arm? Leg? She should've asked his mother.

“You were talking to grandma right,” Junho asks.

“How did you know,” Soo Ah asks as if everything is fine.

“You called grandma Mrs. Kim the last time grandma was here.”

“You sure are smart,” Soo Ah says with a smile. “Listen, daddy won't be able to come home until tomorrow.”

“Why?”

Soo Jung comes running over to them.

“What happened to daddy,” Soo Jung asks.

“Daddy got hurt a little, so grandma is taking care of him right now.”

“Is it because his head hurts,” Soo Jung asks.

Soo Ah nods his head.

“Okay,” Soo Jung says before she runs to play again.

“Dad is okay right,” Junho asks.

“He's fine,” Soo Ah assures Junho. She puts her hands on his tiny shoulders. “Don't worry. Daddy is a strong person.”

Junho nods his head, but Soo Ah knows that Junho is still worried for his father.

That night, Junho couldn't sleep. He is tossing and turning in bed.

“Is something wrong,” Soo Ah asks Junho. She sits on the bed.

“I can't sleep,” Junho replies.

Soo Ah runs her fingers through Junho’s hair.

“Why not,” Soo Ah asks.

“I'm worried about dad,” Junho replies.

“You don't have to. Grandma is taking care of daddy. You have to sleep or you're going to be tired tomorrow morning. Should I stay with you until you fall asleep?”

Junho nods his head. Soo Ah fixes the blanket on him and gently taps him to sleep.

She comforted Junho to dreamland, but she couldn't do so to herself. Soo Ah is worried about Won Sik. Is his wound big? He wasn't feeling well to start with. Did his headache subside? So many questions and worries are circulating in her mind.

Soo Ah couldn't get a good night sleep. She fell asleep at midnight and woke up at four in the morning. She did her daily routine, but she is also waiting for a call from Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim will call if Won Sik is coming home, but even after she goes pick Junho up, Mrs. Kim still hasn't called. The time is now five in the evening. Soo Ah and the kids are in the living room playing together when Soo Ah hears someone playing with the doorknob. Her instincts kick in. If someone is trying to break into their house again, she is going to protect the kids, but when the door opens, Soo Ah becomes happy. The kids scream in joy and runs over to Won Sik. He looks the same, but he barely has any color to his face.

“Daddy,” Soo Jung yells. Won Sik squats down and gives her a hug.

“I missed you, sweetheart,” Won Sik says. “And you, Junho.” Junho gives his father a hug. Won Sik hugs him back and smiles. It is so nice to be home with his children again. Being away from them for one night felt like an eternity.

Soo Ah stands up and greets Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

“He insisted on coming home,” Mrs. Kim says.

“I can see why,” Soo Ah says with a smile.

“The doctor says to keep him in bed until he feels better. He's off work for the time being.”

“Okay. I'll make sure he's in bed and not working.”

Won Sik stands up, and his father helps balance him.

“I'll take you to bed,” Mr. Kim says.

“Thanks, dad,” Won Sik replies.

The men slowly walk to the bedroom, while Soo Ah and Mrs. Kim are left in the living room. The kids followed their father.

“The doctor didn't want him to come home today,” Mrs. Kim says. “But he insists that he wants to come home.”

“Let's go sit first,” Soo Ah says.

They both sit down on the couch.

“He's still not well,” Mrs. Kim continues. “He needs a lot of rest. He had a high fever when he got shot.”

“I knew something was wrong yesterday morning. He looked so pale, but he insisted he wanted to go to work.”

“He can be stubborn sometimes. I think taking care of the three of them will be too hard on you, so I plan to take the kids with me.”

“It's okay. I can take care of the three of them. I'm sure he came home because he missed the children.”

“No matter how much he misses them, he needs to get better first or he's going to get his children sick too. I leave my son in your care. Please take good care of him.”

“Yes, Mrs. Kim.”

“This is the medicine the the doctor gave him,” Mrs. Kim says handing her a white bag. “The pills in the tall container is for his wound. He has to take two after each meal, and the ones in the shorter container is for his fever. He takes those whenever he feels like he's having a fever, and make sure he eats that with food as well.”

“Okay.”

“And you must make sure he doesn't work. The doctor says he's overworking himself.”

“I understand.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem. Would you like to stay for dinner?”

“We should be heading home. Thank you for your offer.”

“Then let me go get the kids ready.”

“Sure.”

Soo Ah puts the medicine on the coffee table and stands up. She walks to the kid’s room and grabs the kid’s sweater and Junho’s backpack before she goes to Won Sik’s room. Junho is standing beside his grandpa while Soo Jung is sleeping beside Won Sik. Soo Ah knocks on the door, and their attention diverts to her.

“Junho, Soo Jung,” Soo Ah says. “Let's get ready. You're going to visit grandma and grandpa again.”

“Again,” Soo Jung asks excited. She hops off the bed and runs over to Soo Ah. Soo Ah fixes the sweater on Soo Jung.

“You too, Junho,” Soo Ah says.

Junho walks over to Soo Ah.

“How about dad,” Junho asks upset.

“I'm going to take care of daddy now. Don't worry about a thing and go stay with grandma and grandpa okay? I promise, I'll take good care of daddy for you,” Soo Ah says fixing the sweater on him.

“You promise.”

“I sure did.” She finishes.

Junho gives Soo Ah his pinky, and she accepts it.

“I forgot to tell you,” Mrs. Kim says.

They are already at the front door heading out.

“You have to change his bandage once every few hours,” Mrs. Kim answers.

“Okay. I'll remember that.”

“I left some on the table for you.”

“Thank you.”

“I'll see you in a couple of weeks then.”

“Okay. Drive safely.”

Soo Jung gives Soo Ah a hug, and so does Junho.

“Bye,” Soo Ah says.

“Bye, Ms. Lim,” Soo Jung says.

Soo Ah waves and smiles at Soo Jung.

“I won't forget the promise,” Soo Ah tells Junho.

He smiles. After helping Junho and Soo Jung into the car, Mr. and Mrs. Kim drives off. Soo Ah closes the door and goes grab the pills and bandages before she heads to Won Sik’s room.

“May I come in,” she asks him.

“Yes.”

“This is your medication and bandages,” Soo Ah says setting them down on the night stand.

“Thank you.”

“Are you hungry? I'll go make you dinner.”

“I'm not hungry.”

“I should at least make dinner, so you can take your medication when you sleep.”

“Sure.”

Soo Ah goes to the kitchen and starts to make dinner. As she is about to finish, Won Sik walks in. He heads to the fridge and takes out a water bottle.

“Sir,” Soo Ah says. “What are you doing out of bed?”

“I was thirsty,” he replies.

“You should've called for me.”

“It's okay.”

“You're on bed rest. You shouldn't get out of bed.”

“I'm fine.”

“That's what you keep saying and look at you now.”

“I'm fine really.”

“No. Go back to bed.”

“Did mom say something to you,” Won Sik asks suspicious.

“She did.”

“I don't know what she said, but please don't take it to heart.”

“I already did.”

“Are you disobeying your boss right now?”

“I am.”

“You know I can fire you.”

“Yes, but you won't because I'm the only one who can meet your expectations.”

Won Sik scoffs before he starts to laugh.

“Why are you laughing,” Soo Ah asks Won Sik.

“Because you're the first person to talk to me like that.”

“You're not going to fall in love with me now are you?”

“What?”

“Usually when a guy says that in a drama, he falls in love with the woman.”

“Don't worry. I won't.”

“That's what they say too when the woman tells them that.”

“You know what, I'll just go back to bed.”

“Weren't you thirsty?”

He slowly heads back to his room, and Soo Ah goes back to finish dinner. Won Sik climbs into bed and smiles.

She sure is different.

Minutes later, Soo Ah comes in with a tray. A blue bowl and a glass of water sits on the tray. Soo Ah sits the tray at the foot of the bed.

“Are you able to eat yourself,” she asks Won Sik.

“If you set the tray on my lap, I can eat with my left hand.”

She does so and watches him eat. Since he is not a lefty, he holds the spoon weirdly in his hand before he wobbles the spoon into his mouth. Plus she made soup, so the liquid was dripping out of the spoon.

She grabs his spoon and takes the tray away from him.

“What are you doing,” he asks.

“You look so pitiful,” she says sitting next to him with the bowl. Soo Ah scoops the soup into the spoon before she blows on it then extends it to his lips. “Ahh.”

Won Sik opens his mouth and takes the food. He chews and swallows. Soo Ah repeats her steps, and so does Won Sik.

“Why are you such a good cook,” Won Sik asks.

“What a random question to ask,” Soo Ah says.

“Really. Why are you such a good cook?”

“My mother past away about seven years ago. Before she past away, I would always help her cook, so when she past away, I continued to cook for my widow father. I never thought that I was a good cook though.”

“You are.”

“Thank you.”

Soo Ah gives him the last bite before she gives him his medication.

“You're not allowed to work or get out of bed,” Soo Ah says. “That's an order from the doctor and your mother,” Soo Ah says as she carries the tray.

“What am I supposed to do then? I'm going to be bored.”

“Read a book?”

“I don't have any books.”

“Read them on your phone then. There are apps out there for you to use now.”

“Can't I at least go to the living room to watch the tv?”

“You can watch your phone.”

“What if my battery dies?”

Soo Ah shrugs and leaves Won Sik. He sighs and slouches, but gasps when his shoulder starts to hurt. Won Sik lies down and pretty soon, his medication kicks in making him fall asleep.

Soo Ah has already cleaned up the kitchen, so she goes take a shower. After she is done, Soo Ah goes check up on Won Sik. He is sound asleep on his left side. Soo Ah turns off the lights in his room before she goes to her room. There, Soo Ah dries her hair and waits for her hair to dry a little before she goes to sleep herself.

The next morning when Soo Ah wakes up, the sun is already out. She changes her clothes and goes wash up before she heads to the living room. There, she sees Won Sik sitting at the couch.

“What are you doing,” she asks him surprised.

“Eating,” he replies.

She looks at what he is doing, and he is eating.

“Why didn't you wake me up,” she asks.

“I thought I should let you sleep.”

“No. It's okay to wake me up.”

Soo Ah sits next to him and takes his spoon before she starts feeding him again.

“I can eat by myself you know,” he says.

“Yes, but you look so pitiful. The way your hand wobbles.”

Won Sik swallows his food and eats what Soo Ah gives him.

He looks the same to her. His face is still pale, and he looks very fragile.

“We have to change your bandages after this,” she says.

And so they do after Soo Ah gives Won Sik his pills and clears up the table. Won Sik is sitting on the bed while Soo Ah is standing in front of him.

“Can you at least lift up your arm,” she asks him.

“I can try. We did this at the hospital, I can do it again.”

Soo Ah hesitantly approaches him and grabs his shirt. She lifts the left arm of the shirt up and his left hand slips out. Then, she pulls the shirt over his head and slips it off his right hand carefully. Soo Ah then grabs the extra bandages before she takes off the bandages that are on him. She carefully unwraps it and reveals his wound to her. Stitches are shown to her. They go diagonally down his shoulder blade. The wound is red making her frown. Soo Ah doesn't like seeing people hurt like this. She throws the bandages away and bandages his wound for him again.

“I don't think we should put a t-shirt on you anymore. It'll be another hassle for trying to take it off,” Soo Ah says. “Do you have any buttoned shirts?”

“Look in the closet,” Won Sik says.

Soo Ah walks to the closet and opens it. She rummages through his clothes to find a few buttoned up shirts, but they are all white dress shirts. Soo Ah grabs one and closes the closet before walking over to him.

“This is all you have. Is it okay if I put it on you now,” she asks.

He nods his head.

She helps him put his left hand in then carefully puts his right hand in. Soo Ah pulls the shirt up, then buttons it for him. As she does so, Soo Ah tries to distract herself from seeing him already half because this shouldn't be happening between a worker and a boss, but she is going to be a nurse. She's going to have to see more people like this, so she must get used to it.

“Done,” she says.

“Thank you,” he replies.

“No problem. I'll go make you lunch. Make sure to not get out of bed.”

“But I’m going to be bored.”

“Being bored is better than risking your health.”

“At least bring me my computer then.”

“You can’t work.”

“Then bring me a dvd to watch.”

Soo Ah walks out of the room and looks for a movie. She hasn’t really watched the tv or any of his dvds, so it takes her awhile to find them, but once she does, Soo Ah grabs one and puts it into his laptop. She gives him the laptop.

“Thank you,” he says.

“No problem. I’ll really go make lunch now. Is there something you want to eat?”

“I really want some seafood. Shrimp to be exact.”

“What kind? Fried shrimp? Boiled? Steamed?”

“Fried shrimp.”

“Okay. I’ll make that for dinner. For lunch, I’ll make you something else.”

“Sure.”

Soo Ah walks out to the kitchen and quickly whips up lunch. She looks for ingredients to prepare for the shrimp. There was the powder that she needs, eggs, salt, but there is no shrimp. Soo Ah has to go out to buy some. She puts the lunch she made for Won Sik onto a plate and then sets it on his nightstand. Soo Ah also places a glass of water next to the plate.

“Your lunch is there if you’re hungry,” she says. “I have to go out and buy the shrimp.”

“Grab my card,” Won Sik says.

“It’s okay, I can use mine.”

“No. Use mine.”

“Okay then. Where is your card?”

“In my wallet on the desk.”

Soo Ah walks over and grabs his wallet. She opens it and grabs his card. Not that she meant to look, but Soo Ah notices that he has no cash in his wallet. Is it all at the bank or does he just not have any money?

“I’ll be quick,” she tells Won Sik. “In the meantime, don’t get out of bed.”

“I won’t.”

Soo Ah leaves to her room and grabs her purse and keys before she leaves.

Won Sik listens as Soo Ah drives away. He sets the laptop aside and slowly climbs out of bed. He walks to the kitchen and pours himself a glass of milk before he walks back to his room. He opens his desk drawer and pulls out some documents. Won Sik sits on the chair and starts to read them. He wants to know how work is going as well, so he starts working on his computer and even calls Toad.

“Everything is the same,” Toad says. “We’ve received some new cases. But we can handle it. You don’t have to worry. Worry about healing instead.”

“If you need anything, just call me.”

“How can I do that when you’re sick? By the way, we’re still looking for the man who did this to you, so just hang in there.”

“Okay.”

They hang up. Won Sik puts the documents away and climbs in bed again. He puts the movie on again, and Soo Ah pulls up in front of his house. She walks in and locks the door. Soo Ah first goes defrost the shrimp in the kitchen then goes check up on Won Sik. He is in bed watching the movie and eating the lunch she made him. Soo Ah notices that a glass of milk is beside the glass of water she had put there earlier.

“Did you go get the milk,” she asks him.

“I did. You weren’t here, and I wanted milk,” he replies.

“Well, I have the shrimp. I just have to defrost it.” She grabs his card out and places it back into his wallet. “Thank you for letting me use your card.”

“No problem. Did you buy anything else?”

“Some fruits and vegetables.”

“Okay. Did you buy any orange?”

“I did.”

“Can you go peel me one?”

“Of course.”

Soo Ah goes peel him the orange and comes back to feed him.

“Is it good,” she asks. She is sitting on the bed next to him.

“Yes. It’s very sweet.”

“That’s good. I was afraid they weren’t going to taste good.”

Won Sik turns his body to reach for the milk. Soo Ah sees him struggling, so she grabs the glass instead and hands it to him.

“Thank you,” he says. He accepts the glass and drinks the milk. She grabs the glass after he is done and sets it back on the nightstand. She feeds him another orange peel. “I can eat by myself,” he says. She hands him the plate, and he takes it. “Are you going to stare at me eat?”

“No. I don’t intend to, but I just thought I’d stay here and help you if you needed anything.”

“If I need any help, I can call for you. You can go do whatever you want to do.”

“Okay. Sure.”

Soo Ah walks out of his room and goes sit on the couch. She has nothing to do either. Soo Ah stands up and starts to clean the house. She sweeps and wipes down the tables. After she is done, she goes check up on Won Sik. He is sleeping, and the movie is finished. He finished his lunch and the orange, milk, and water.

Wow. He ate everything.

Soo Ah goes pick the empty dishes and cups up before she heads to the kitchen with them. She washes them, dries them, and puts them away. After she is done, Soo Ah gets ready for dinner though it's a little early, Soo Ah knows that making fried shrimp will take some time. Soo Ah takes the tail off the shrimp and cleans them one by one. After she is done, she rinses them and sets them aside. Soo Ah takes out the flours and eggs before she sets them on the counter. She grabs two bowls and pours the flour and cracks a couple of eggs into them. Soo Ah beats the eggs, and then leaves it. She takes the three bowls together and goes grab another bowl before she starts to dip the shrimps into the eggs and then the flour. She continues to do that until she hears a scream coming from the bedrooms. Soo Ah runs to Won Sik’s bedroom, but he wasn't there. She hears commotions coming from the bathroom, so she goes there.

“Is everything okay, sir,” Soo Ah asks. She knocks on the door.

“Everything is fine. I just moved my arm in the wrong direction,” Won Sik replies.

“If you need help with anything, just yell for me.”

“Actually,” he opens the door. “Can you help me wash my hair,” he asks.

He is wearing shorts and nothing else.

“I tried,” he continues. “But I can't wash and rinse at the same time.”

Soo Ah notices that his hair is a little wet, and he had droplets of water on his body. She tries not to stare.

“Sure,” Soo Ah says. She slowly walks in, and Won Sik goes to sit on the edge of the tub. She first washes her hands before she  grabs the shower head and turns on the water. She waits for the water to turn cold. “Lean your head towards the tub,” she tells him. He does so, and she carefully wets his hair, but water starts to flow down his neck. She gasps, and drops the shower head before she stops the water from flowing to his wound with her hands. Soo Ah gently wipes the water off his skin before she wipes it on her pants. “I'll be right back.” Soo Ah turns off the water before she goes grab a small towel and places it around his neck. “Leave this here. It'll stop the water from running to your wound.”

“Okay.”

He fixes the towel, and Soo Ah turns on the shower head again. She wets his hair again, and he moves back.

“The water is very cold,” he says. He wipes his eyes dry.

Soo Ah makes the water warmer. “Having the water on warm isn't good for your hair. Cold water is usually better for your hair and your skin.”

“You know so much,” Won Sik says.

Soo Ah helps him lean towards the tub and wets his hair again. “I read and study these,” Soo Ah says. She turns off the water and puts the shower head down. Soo Ah conditions and shampoos his hair before she rinses his hair. She is careful, so the water doesn't reach his wound or his clothes. “Done,” she says. “Just hold on. Stay in that position.” His head is still leaning into the tub, and he is still dripping wet. Soo Ah grabs a towel and carefully wraps the towel around his head. She dabs his face dry and then removes the towel around his neck. Soo Ah hangs the towel on the edge of the tub, and then wipes his neck dry. She raises his head and faces him. Soo Ah starts to wipe his hair gently.

“Thank you,” he says. “For helping me wash my hair.”

“No problem.” She notices that he is looking at her. Soo Ah blinks quickly and continues to dry his hair without making eye contact.

“You don't have to dry my hair,” he says. “It'll just dry by itself.”

“It'll be bothersome to have droplets of water falling. I can do this quickly. I'm almost done.” After some more dabbing, Soo Ah finishes. She hangs the towel on the towel rack and goes pick up the towel from the edge of the tub. “Do you need anything else,” she asks him.

“I should be fine.”

“Okay. If you need anything, just call for me.”

“Sure.”

Soo Ah hangs the towel and goes back to make dinner.

Won Sik stands up and wipes his neck. He takes a deep breath and goes lock the door. She couldn't tell, but he could. His heart is beating rapidly. Her small warm hands still linger on his skin. Won Sik shakes his head and takes another deep breath before he continues his bath.

Soo Ah finishes dinner and puts the shrimps onto a plate before she walks to Won Sik’s room. He had already finished his bath and is lying in his bed. Won Sik is watching his laptop.

“Dinner is ready,” Soo Ah says setting the plate on the nightstand. “Let's change your bandage before we eat.”

Won Sik sets his laptop aside and fixes himself to sit on the edge of his bed. Soo Ah goes grab a new pair of bandage before she heads over to Won Sik again. She s his shirt and carefully takes it off. Soo Ah takes of the bandage on his shoulder and looks at his wound. It is still the same. She wraps up his wound before she puts his shirt on him again, and then feeds him.

That night, as Soo Ah lies in bed, she remembers that today is the last day of school for Junho. His grandparents probably picked him up from school. Soo Ah wants to bake him more cookies and buy him a present. She'll have to do that when he comes back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this update!! Have a great day!!! ^^