Caring

Perfect

 

“Hello,” Won Sik asks after five rings.

“Sir,” Soo Ah starts as she walks back to the living room. “Someone is trying to break in through the window.”

“I'm on my way home already. Make sure to hide.”

Soo Ah drops her phone when she hears the window slowly crack open. The phone makes a loud thud making her gasp.

“Ms. Soo Ah,” Won Sik asks. “Are you still there? Ms. Soo Ah?” Won Sik waits for an answer, but instead he hears a scream. “Soo Ah!” Won Sik curses under his breath and hangs up. He calls his teammates and tells them to come over. Won Sik hangs up and speeds home. He pulls in the driveway and runs to the front door. He unlocks it and pushes the door open. Won Sik hears a thud coming from the hallway.

“Ouch,” he hears a man’s voice say. “How dare you hurt me?”

Won Sik hears Soo Ah’s trembling voice. He runs to the hallway leading to the bedrooms and catches the man’s hand.

“What the hell is this,” the man shouts.

“You're under arrest,” Won Sik says. “You have the right to be silent, and the right to an attorney.”

“What? Let me go right now!”

The man tries to make a move, but Won Sik pushes him to the wall. The man groans and tries to push himself away, but Won Sik holds him tighter against the wall.

When Soo Ah hears and sees Won Sik in front of her, she sighs in relief. Her legs give out on her. Soo Ah stares as Won Sik holds the man against the wall.

“Are you okay,” Won Sik asks Soo Ah.

Soo Ah shakes her head. She holds her tears back and hiccups. 

Won Sik observes her. She looks so small and fragile. He wants to go over to her and protect her, but he can't let the him go.

Soon afterwards, the police comes. They handcuff the man and takes him to jail.

“Thank you,” the head policeman says. He places his hand on Won Sik’s shoulder. “If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have caught this man.”

“I didn't do anything, sir. It was just a coincidence that he broke into my house,” Won Sik says.

“Either way, keep up the good work.” The head policeman walks away. 

Won Sik looks around for Soo Ah to see her standing in a corner. A few police man are surrounding her, so Won Sik walks over to them.

“Guys, she needs some time alone. If you want to ask her questions, I'll be the one to do so. I'll report it to you,” Won Sik says.

“Okay. Make sure to do so,” Pinocchio says.

“You know I will.”

They all leave, and Won Sik is now alone with Soo Ah.

“Are you okay,” Won Sik asks.

He wants to approach her, but he doesn't feel right to.

She nods her head, and then shakes her head. Soo Ah sighs and trembles.

“I want to be alone right now,” Soo Ah whispers.

“Okay. I'll ask everyone to leave,” Won Sik says softly. He turns around and asks everyone to leave. Soon, everyone leaves. Won Sik closes and locks the door. He walks back to Soo Ah who is now leaning on the wall. “Can you walk,” he asks her. “Let's go sit. Should I help you?” He slowly approaches her and puts his hands around her shoulder. He helps her to the couch and helps her sit down. “Uh,” Won Sik doesn't know what to say. 

“Let's just stay in silence,” Soo Ah whispers. 

“Okay.”

Won Sik and Soo Ah sit on the couch in silence for almost an hour until Soo Ah stands up. 

“Are you going to sleep,” Won Sik asks.

“Yes, sir,” Soo Ah says quietly. 

“Should I help you?”

“It's okay. I can go by myself.”

Soo Ah walks to her bedroom and climbs into bed. She lies there with her eyes opened. A tear escapes her eye, so she wipes it away. Another tear comes, so she wipes it away. Soo Ah feels herself trembling. She takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

“Are you okay,” she hears Won Sik ask.

She turns her head to the door to see Won Sik standing in the doorway.

Soo Ah sits up and shakes her head.

“May I come in,” he asks.

She nods her head.

He walks in and stands beside her. “May I sit down,” he asks.

“Yes, sir,” she answers.

He grabs the chair from the desk and pulls it beside the bed. He sits down and puts his hands on his lap.

“I know you're shocked,” Won Sik says. “But I assure you that everything is okay now. I'm here.”

“I know, but I'm just shaken up. I've never experienced anything like that ever,” Soo Ah says as a tear escapes her eyes again. She wipes it away. “I'm sorry. I'm being a nuisance again when you could be resting.”

“No.”

“I made dinner. It's in the fridge. Should I go warm it up for you?”

“Why are you worrying about me when you should be worried about yourself?”

“It's my job.”

“I hired you to look at my kids not me.”

“You're taking care of me. The least I could do is give back some care to you.”

For the first time, Won Sik sees Soo Ah as a mature woman. The way she is sitting makes him want to protect her, but he is still hesitant to do so. 

“If you're tired,” he begins. “Sleep. I'll be right here.” 

“You don't have to go this far.”

“You won't be able to sleep if you're alone. Trust me. I'll be right here.”

Soo Ah looks at Won Sik thankful. She lies down and pulls the blanket up to her neck. She knows Won Sik probably means well, but her father's words still lingers in her head. Soo Ah must be careful of Won Sik. She scoots to the wall and lies on her back. Soo Ah doesn't know when, but she fell asleep. When she awoke, the sun is already up. Soo Ah turns her head to see Won Sik still sitting on the chair. His head is hung low and his arms are crossed. She guesses he is sleeping. Soo Ah sits up and shakes him.

“If you sleep like that, you're going to hurt yourself,” she says softly.

He raises his head and squints his eyes. Won Sik uncrosses his arms and rubs his eyes.

“When did you wake up,” he asks.

“Just now. Did you fall asleep here? I thought you'd sleep in your room.”

“I told you I would be right here for you.”

“Still. How did you sleep like that?”

“I sleep in chairs all the time at work. I'm used to it. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” 

Won Sik stands up and puts the chair away before he walks out of the room. 

Soo Ah grabs her phone and looks at the time. It is already nine in the morning. She gasps and climbs out of bed. Soo Ah walks to Won Sik’s room and stops at the door. “Sir,” she starts. “You're late for work.”

“It's okay. I’ll just call in.”

Soo Ah quickly washes up and changes into a long sleeve tan shirt and skinny jeans. She then goes make breakfast for Won Sik. Before she is done, she hears Won Sik’s footsteps, so she rushes over to the living room.

“When are you leaving,” Soo Ah asks him.

“I’m not going to work today,” he replies.

“You’re not going to work?”

“I have to fix the window. It’s broken.”

“Ahh. Well, I made breakfast. Why don’t you eat first.”

“Sure.”

“I have to finish it first.” Soo Ah walks back to the kitchen and finishes making breakfast. Then, she sets the table for the both of them. After they eat, Soo Ah cleans the plates while Won Sik calls in a person who fixes windows. As Soo Ah finishes, her phone flashes, so she picks it up.

“I can’t wait to see you later,” she reads the text from Young Jae. “Where should we meet?”

“Let’s meet at the rose garden,” Soo Ah texts back.

“One?”

“Sounds great.”

It is half past ten already, and Won Sik is working with the man to fix the window. With nothing to do, Soo Ah goes join them. She isn’t much help, but she helps them hold onto the window and hands them the tools that they need. Before she knows it, the time is noon.

“I have to go get ready,” Soo Ah says. 

“Sure,” Won Sik replies. “Have fun.”

“Thank you.”

Soo Ah leaves them and goes to the bedroom. She closes the door and locks it before she starts rummaging through her closet. She takes out a blue dress and wears it before she applies on some make up. Soo Ah ties her hair up into a ponytail and lets some hair loose. Soo Ah takes out her black flats and grabs her purse and keys and coat before she heads to the living room. 

“I’m going,” she tells Won Sik.

He has his back turn towards her. “Okay,” he says. He turns around and freezes in his spot. He’s never seen her dressed up before. She looks different to him. 

“I won’t be back late,” Soo Ah says. Soo Ah gives a small smile before she leaves.

“Mr. Kim,” the man asks. “I need a hand.”

“Uh. Yeah,” Won Sik stutters. 

Soo Ah drives to the flower garden to see Young Jae already there. She parks her car in the parking lot, and walks over to Young Jae. He is sitting at a bench looking at the view.

“Am I late,” Soo Ah asks.

Young Jae turns his head and smiles when he sees Soo Ah in front of him. “No,” he says. “I’m just early.” Silence. “Would you like to sit,” he asks scooting over.

“Thank you,” she replies. Soo Ah sits down and silence eats them again.

“Is there anything you want to do today?”

“Nothing in particular.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Not really.”

Silence.

“I’m hungry,” Young Jae says.

“Should we go eat then?”

Young Jae nods his head.

 

They sit next to the window in the restaurant. Soo Ah orders a bowl of soup while Young Jae orders a steak.

“Are you sure that will fill you up,” Young Jae asks.

“Yeah. It’s perfect too. I was a little cold.”

“Do you need my jacket?”

“No. I’m warm now. Thank you.”

“What do you want to do after this?”

“I don’t know.”

“Can we go climb that very long stairs then? I’ve always wanted to do that, but I never got the chance to.”

“Sure,” Soo Ah says with a smile.

 

“I forgot,” Soo Ah says.

The both of them are standing at the bottom of the stairs. 

“I’m not wearing the right attire,” she continues. “Maybe we can do this another day.”

“Should I carry you,” Young Jae asks.

“No. I’m heavy. That’ll just tire you out.”

“I’m sure you’re light as a feather, but we can do this another day. You’ll probably get cold for wearing that dress.”

“Yeah.”

“Should we go somewhere else?”

Soo Ah checks the time. 5:25 pm.

“I should probably head back,” Soo Ah says.

“Already,” he asks upset.

“I told my boss I wouldn’t be out too late. I also need to make dinner.”

“Okay then. I’ll take you back.”

“I have to drive my car back home.”

“That’s right. I’ll drive you to your car then.”

Young Jae drives Soo Ah to her car, and that is where they part ways. 

Soo Ah drives to the grocery store and buys some groceries before she heads home again. The house is quiet, and Won Sik is nowhere in sight. Soo Ah goes to the kitchen to see Won Sik cooking.

“I’m back,” she says.

He turns around and sees her. She looks the same from this morning, but her hair is a little more messy.

“Welcome back,” he replies.

“Are you making dinner,” she asks.

“Yes.” He turns his head back and continues to cook.

“I was going to that’s why I bought these groceries,” she said as she places them on the counter. 

“I thought you’d come home later than this.”

“I said I’d be home early.”

“I didn’t think it’ll be this early.”

“Anyway, I’m home.”

She puts the groceries away.

“Did you have a good time,” he asks.

“Yeah. It’s nice to go out sometimes.”

“So this friend of yours,” Won Sik pauses. “Is it a boy or a girl?”

“Man. He’s a man.”

“Oh. Man.”

“Yeah. Why?”

“I was just wondering.”

Soo Ah finishes putting the groceries away.

“I didn’t make enough for two,” Won Sik says. “You can have this, and I’ll make myself another one.”

“It’s okay. I can make myself dinner. I’m not that hungry anyway, so I’ll just have something little.”

“Okay.”

As dinner is being eaten, Won Sik takes up the courage to ask Soo Ah. “I know you probably don’t want to be reminded of this, but I still have to ask you. Can you explain to me what happened last night?”

“It was after I was done taking a shower. I thought I heard a noise coming from the living room, so I went to see what it was. I thought it was the doorknob again, but the sound was coming from the window. Since the lights were dimmed down, I saw a shadow casting inside. That was when I ran to the bedroom and called you. I walked back to the living room to see if the shadow was still there, but then I heard the window cracked open. A hand pulled the window up, and a man climbed in.” Soo Ah pauses.

“Are you okay,” Won Sik asks.

“Yeah.”

“Can you continue?”

“He charged at me, so I ran away, but he caught me in the hallway. He tried throwing himself at me, but I pushed him away. That’s when you came in.”

“Okay. Thank you for telling me. I’m sorry I had to make you remember that again.”

She shakes her head. “You’re just doing your job.”

He stands up and walks over to her. She is making herself a snack. “I found this,” he says showing her a bracelet. “I thought it could be yours.”

She looks at the bracelet, and her eyes widen. She looks at her wrist and notices that the bracelet her father gave to her is gone.

“It is mine,” she says taking the bracelet from him. “My dad gave it to me. He said it belonged to my mother.”

“It must mean a lot to you then.”

“It does. It must’ve fallen when I was struggling to get away from that man. Thank you.”

“No problem. Should I help put it on you?”

“Would you?”

Won Sik takes the bracelet and hooks it around her wrist before he snaps it close.

“Luckily it didn’t break,” Soo Ah says.

“Yes.”

After dinner, Soo Ah goes wash up before she goes to bed while Won Sik stays up and works on more cases.

A few days past, and everything is back to normal. The house is quiet when no one is home even the neighborhood is quiet. Since the kids are still at their grandparents house, and Won Sik works morning to night, Soo Ah would go out sometimes to shop or go to a cafe and sit there just to read. Today, Soo Ah went out with Young Jae. Since the weather is getting warmer, Young Jae takes her out to mini golf. They, then, go out to eat lunch. After that, he takes her to the amusement park, and then he takes her to see a late evening movie.

“What should we do next,” he asks her.

“I think I should head home now. It’s getting late.”

“Sure.”

Young Jae looks at the time, and it just almost ten o’clock.

“I had a lot of fun today,” he tells her as he pulls up in front of Won Sik’s house.

“Me too.”

“We should do this more often.”

“That’ll be nice.”

“Go on,” he says. 

“Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.”

She grabs her purse and opens the door before she heads inside. Soo Ah flicks on the light switch, but the light wouldn’t turn on. Soo Ah flicks the switch again, but it is still dark. She turns the switch off and uses her phone as a flashlight. She goes to the storage room and grabs a light bulb before she goes to the living room. Soo Ah tries to reach for the bulb, but she is too short, so she goes and grabs a mini stool to stand on. As she is doing so, the door opens.

“Why is it so dark,” she hears Won Sik ask.

“The light bulb died,” she replies. Soo Ah places the stool underneath the light and stands on it.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m too short to reach for the bulb.”

“I’ll do it,” he says.

“It’s okay. I can do it.”

She starts to unscrew the light bulb, but it suddenly explodes. Soo Ah screams and ducks down, but the stool slides, and she falls off it. Soo Ah expects to fall on the ground, but instead she falls on top of something else. She turns around and sees Won Sik underneath her. Soo Ah gasps and immediately pushes herself off him. 

“Are you okay,” she asks.

“Yeah.” He pushes himself up. 

“You look like you’re hurt.”

She grabs her phone, the only light they have, and shines it at him.

“I’m fine,” he says. He rubs the back of his head. “I just bumped my head a little.”

“Oh no!” She touches his head. “There’s surely going to be a bump.”

“I’m fine,” he says taking her hands off of him. “I’ll change the bulb. Shine the light, so I can see.”

He stands up and carefully unscrews the bulb before he puts in a new one. Won Sik then goes turn on the light. The room is now bright again.

“There’s glass shards everywhere,” Soo Ah says.

“I’ll go get the broom,” Won Sik says. “Stay there. You might get hurt.”

Won Sik goes into the kitchen and grabs the broom while Soo Ah turns off the light to her phone. He comes in and sweeps the glass shards away.

“Are you okay,” he asks her. He comes back and kneels in front of her.

“I’m fine,” she replies.

“That’s good. Can you get up?”

“Yes.”

She stands up, and he follows her.

“Did you go out today,” he asks her. “You’re dressed up.”

“Yeah. I went out with my friend again.”

“You’ve been hanging out with that friend a lot,” Won Sik says walking to his bedroom.

“Yeah. He keeps me company when no one is home.”

“The kids are coming back tomorrow, so you'll even have more company.”

“They're coming back tomorrow already? I guess that's good. I was beginning to miss them.”

“You miss them,” Won Sik asks as he comes out of his room in another outfit.

“Yes. I've built a relationship with them. If I ever leave this job, I'm going to miss them a lot.” Soo Ah walks to her room. “Do you think they will want to eat some sweets?”

“They'll always want sweets, but don't give them too much,” Won Sik answers.

“Of course.” Soo Ah closes her door and changes into a brown t-shirt and pants before she comes out. “Did you eat yet,” she asks him.

“Yeah. We had a gathering today at work.”

“Okay. I won't make dinner then.”

Won Sik nods his head. Soo Ah walks back to her bedroom and sits on the bed. She takes out her phone and starts scrolling through some news feed. Before she knows it, Soo Ah is asleep. 

The time is already midnight. Won Sik is sitting in the living room reading cases, but his mind keeps drifting off. He keeps thinking about Soo Ah. Since she has been hanging out with her friend, Soo Ah has been dressing up more, and that's making Won Sik distracted. He sighs and puts his case down. 

Maybe I should call it a night.

He turns off all the lights and heads to his room, but he stops at Soo Ah’s room. He stands in her doorway and stares at her sleeping figure. Unlike other woman, Soo Ah isn't sleeping nicely. Her hands are sprawled all over the place, and her left leg is dangling from the bed. Won Sik finds that amusing because women usually try to look elegant, but Soo Ah is different. She doesn't care what she looks like around him, and he likes that. Won Sik walks to his room, change into his pajamas, and then goes to bed.

The next day, Soo Ah wakes up early to make Won Sik breakfast. She waits until he leaves then she leaves to the store. Soo Ah buys items to make brownies. When she gets home, she starts to make the brownies. After she is done, she still has to wait for two hours, so she decides to make a fruit salad. After waiting for a few more hours, Soo Ah hears a knock at the door. She goes answer it and smiles when Junho and Soo Jung are in front of her.

“Hi, Ms. Lim,” Soo Jung says with a smile.

“Hi, baby girl,” Soo Ah says with a bright smile. “Hi, Junho.”

“Hello, Ms. Lim,” Junho says.

“Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Kim,” Soo Ah greets.

“Evening,” Mr. Kim says.

“Please come in,” Soo Ah says. She steps to the side and opens the door wider. The four of them come in and Junho runs straight to his room while Soo Jung starts to play with her toys.

“Ms. Lim,” Junho screams. He runs down the hallway into the kitchen. “Did you make something? It smells really good.”

“I made brownies. Do you want some,” Soo Ah says. 

Junho nods his head.

“I want brownie too,” Soo Jung says.

“Let's go,” Soo Ah says. 

She gives them each a piece of brownie and a cup of water.

“Thank you,” Junho says accepting the cup and brownie.

“Thank you,” Soo Jung says.

“You're welcome,” Soo Ah says with a bright smile.

Junho sits on the dinner table and Soo Ah helps Soo Jung into her baby chair. Then, Soo Ah walks to the living room to see Won Sik’s parents sitting on the couch.

“Mr. and Mrs. Kim,” Soo Ah says. “Would you like some fruit salad?”

“We should head home actually,” Mrs. Kim says. “We have some things to do.”

“Do you at least want a beverage to drink?”

“You're very kind. I see why Won Sik hired you. The kids also said they missed you while they were visiting us.”

“You're too kind.”

“Did you not see how the kids smiled brightly when they saw you,” Mr. Kim asks.

“And so did you,” Mrs. Kim says. “You've missed the kids too I see.”

“I did,” Soo Ah says with a soft chuckle. 

“I'm glad Won Sik found you.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Kim.”

“We should go then,” Mr. Kim says.

“Drive safely.”

Soo Ah leads them out the door, and then heads back to the kids.

“Ms. Lim,” Junho asks. “May I have one more?”

“Just one more okay,” Soo Ah asks.

“Okay.”

“Me too,” Soo Jung says.

Soo Ah gives them one more brownie and fills their water cup again.

“Since I haven't seen you for a whole week,” Soo Ah says. “I will make anything you want for dinner,” she tells Junho. “So tell me what you want.”

“You will really make anything I want,” Junho asks. 

Soo Ah nods her head.

Junho tells her what he wants, and Soo Ah immediately goes to work.

Everything is totally back to normal. Soo Ah is back to her daily routine. She wakes up at five now to make breakfast and take Junho to school. She still makes breakfast for Won Sik and even takes care of Soo Jung. 

A month has past, and the weather has finally warmed up. Junho is on his last three days of school. Soo Ah continues to take care of everything, and Won Sik continues to work. 

“Since the last day of school is approaching,” Junho says as he eats some carrots. “We're having even more free time.”

“Once you go to the next level, you're going to have homework and less free time,” Soo Ah says.

“That's okay. My teacher told me that already.”

“That's good.”

“Ms. Lim,” Soo Jung says as she runs in. “I got a owie.”

“Oh no,” Soo Ah says as she bends down to Soo Jung’s level. “You got a papercut,” Soo Ah takes Soo Jung’s little finger into her hands. “Let's go put a bandage on it.” Soo Ah leads Soo Jung to the bathroom and puts a bandage on Soo Jung’s finger.

“Thank you,” Soo Jung says.

“You're welcome.”

Soo Ah goes back to the kitchen and starts to prepare for dinner. As she is doing so, Soo Ah lets the kids out to play in the backyard since there is a fence surrounding the backyard. 

“Ms. Soo Ah,” Soo Ah hears Won Sik say. 

She turns around surprised. “Sir, why are you back so early?”

“I wasn't feeling well,” he answers. 

“You're not feeling well? Where are you hurt?”

“I feel a little light headed that's all. I just need some rest.”

“I'll make you something warm to eat.”

“You don't have to.”

Won Sik walks to the fridge and grabs a water bottle before he drinks from it.

“Where are the kids,” he asks.

“They're playing in the backyard.”

Won Sik walks to the back door and stares out to see his children playing. A smile appears on his face, and he steps outside.

“Junho. Soo Jung,” he calls out. “I'm home.”

“Daddy,” Soo Jung yells in excitement. She runs over to him and gives him a hug.

“Hi, sweetheart.” He hugs her back.

“Why are you home early,” Junho asks.

“I'm not feeling well,” Won Sik replies.

Junho goes up and gives his father a hug. Won Sik hugs him back. Just seeing his children is like medicine to him.

“Are you sick, daddy,” Soo Jung asks.

“Yeah. Daddy’s head is hurting a little, but it'll get better soon.”

Junho breaks the hug.

“Daddy should not get hurt,” Soo Jung says.

“Daddy won't get hurt. Daddy will be better after daddy rests a little, so you two keep having fun, okay,” Won Sik replies.

“Okay,” Soo Jung says.

“Are you sure,” Junho asks.

“I'm sure. Go have fun. I'll be inside.”

“Daddy, don't work anymore. Get some rest instead.”

“If daddy doesn't work, we won't have any money.”

“But you're sick.”

“I promise you, I won't work a lot. How about that?”

“You promise?”

Won Sik nods.

“Okay.” Junho goes back to play with Soo Jung, and Won Sik goes back inside.

“Call me when dinner is ready,” Won Sik says.

“Are you sure you don't want anything special for dinner,” Soo Ah asks.

“I'm sure.” Won Sik walks to his room and changes into something more comfortable. He then sits on his chair in front of his desk and starts to work.

Soo Ah finishes making dinner, but she still is busy making Won Sik a shake. After she is done with that, Soo Ah sets the table and calls everyone to eat. 

“Wash your hands,” Soo Ah tells Junho and Soo Jung.

Soo Ah helps Soo Jung wash her hands and help Soo Jung up on her chair. Won Sik comes walking in and washes his hands too before he sits at the table. 

“Thank you for the food,” Won Sik says.

His children repeats after him, and they start to eat. Before Soo Ah sits down, she grabs the shake for Won Sik.

“Since you're not feeling well, I made this for you. It's a shake. I blended some carrots, beets, green apple, lemon, and spinach together.”

“How will this help me?”

“It's for fatigue.”

“Oh. Okay. Thank you.”

“You're welcome. Make sure to drink all of it.”

“Okay.”

Soo Ah sits down and starts to eat with them. 

Won Sik takes a sip and frowns. “It's sour and bitter,” he says.

“I know it doesn't taste the best, but it'll help you,” Soo Ah says.

Won Sik takes another sip and frowns.

After eating, cleaning and putting the kids to bed, Soo Ah gets herself ready for bed. When she comes out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas, she notices that the lights in Won Sik’s room is still on. She walks over to his room and sees him sitting at his desk.

“Sir,” she starts.

He raises his head and is shock to see her hair still wet and messy. Won Sik immediately looks back at his computer.

“What is it,” he asks.

“You should sleep. You're not feeling well,” she continues.

“I'll sleep after this case.”

“Did you take any medicine?”

“No. I don't think I have to.”

“You should. I'll go get something for you.”

Soo Ah walks back to the bathroom and opens the mirror. She looks through the pills and takes out one that helps with headaches. Soo Ah gives him the pills and he takes them.

“Thank you,” he says.

“Go to sleep now. The pills will probably make you drowsy.”

“Okay. You sleep too.”

“I will. Goodnight, sir.”

"Goonight."