33: A Day With You

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey.” Chanyeol says, as he’s watching his little boyfriend slowly waking up from his slumber. He snuggles closer to him.

“Morning,” the other greets with his eyes half open as his lips forms a smile.

Chanyeol caresses Baekhyun’s silky hair, realising how thankful he is for waking up another day, able to see the morning sky and feel the morning breeze, but most importantly, waking up beside his loved one.

“Let’s go on a date today,” Baekhyun’s eyes lit up, breaking Chanyeol out of his thoughts. “I know a really good book café around the town, just… a few blocks away,”

“Seems like a good Sundate to me,” the giant replies, pulling Baekhyun in for a morning kiss.

 

 

“What are you looking for?”

“Nicholas Sparks. Ugh I can’t find his books anywhere!” Baekhyun grunts as he’s scanning the bookshelves.

“Um, it’s not that you can’t find them, dear”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s just that you’re too short,” Chanyeol chuckles, stretching his arm as he pulls out a book from the upper part of the shelf. “Here, The Best of Me. You haven’t read this one, right?”

“Um yeah,” Baekhyun blushed, feeling embarrassed for not noticing the books on the higher part o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter