01: Last

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun!” His co-worker, Sehun, calls out to him. “What’s wrong with you? Anything bothering you?”

“No, why?”

“Well, you seem out of it since this morning.”

“No, I’m fine. Thanks for the concern though.”

It’s the day. Baekhyun has to let go, whether he wants it or not. It’s been a long journey with Chanyeol. He’s eager to get out of his office to meet Chanyeol, worried that, maybe his husband might leave before he ever had the chance to see him again, one last time.

 

 

With his heavy heart, and tears that’s fighting to fall, he made his way to Chanyeol’s ward. Along the way, nurses greeted him, all of them feeling the same way, sadness are clear across their faces. Baekhyun forces out a smile to them, telling them it’s okay. He slides the door to his husband’s ward, and the scene before him is not what he expected to see. A man, dressed in black suit is looking at Chanyeol. But what terrifies him more is that the man in the suit is holding Chanyeol’s hand, a glowing white light coming from his husband’s hand. He rushes inside, closing the door behind him.

“Who are you?! What are you doing to him?!”

The man is startled and backs away from Chanyeol.

“You’re not supposed to be here.” He said. “How can you see me? You’re not supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter