14: A Long Stay

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun-ah~~~~” Chanyeol pouts while watching Baekhyun peels an apple for him. “I’m so bored here, please bring me out somewhere pleaseeeeee”

“Fine, fine. Where do you wanna go?”

“Movies!”

“Okay, tomorrow’s Saturday, so I guess we can go, but you have to tell the doctor and ask for permission okay?”

“I already did, and he said I can, anytime I want.” Chanyeol is grinning now, and seeing that sight in front of him, Baekhyun feels happy.

 

 

Saturday

“Just make sure he eats his medicine on time, have fun both of you.” Dr. Kim reminds Baekhyun on Chanyeol’s medication, in case he forgot.

“Thanks, doctor. We’ll be back before midnight.”

 

 

“So…. Which movie?”

“You choose, I’ll just go and watch it with you.” Baekhyun said. Baekhyun is never a fan of movies, he felt that movies often over exaggerate things thus he prefers reading books. He watches movies only when he feels like it, so he lets Chanyeol choose, since his husband is a movie freak.

After a moment, Chanyeol made up his mind and choose a zombie movie that’s popular nowadays in their country. “Two tickets for Train to Busan please.”

They queued and went in the cinema hall, with popcorns and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter