02: Home

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s a really beautiful garden we have, Baek.”

“Yeah, I remember the first time we moved in, you’re so amazed by the flowers. I watered it every day just in case you wanted to visit again. And here we are again.” Baekhyun says, happiness washing over him. “Let’s go inside, I’ll prepare us lunch.”

 

 

While preparing for lunch, Dr. Kim called Baekhyun, reminding him not to forget Chanyeol’s medication and to be with him all the time. They had short conversation about how he’s happy that Baekhyun could spend another day with his husband, before hanging up, Dr Kim told him that “It’s a miracle for both Chanyeol and you, I hope you get to spend your time wisely and create good memories with him,”. Yes, it’s a miracle indeed. Have Baekhyun not found the reaper that night, he can’t imagine letting go of Chanyeol without a proper farewell.

They spend the rest of the evening around the house and in the garden, Baekhyun singing Chanyeol’s favourite song. Reluctantly, both of them went back to the hospital that night, as the doctor didn’t allow Chanyeol to stay overnight at home, worried that things will be out of control.

As usual, that night too, Chanyeol requested something from him. The next night, he wanted to go stargazing with Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter