EPILOGUE

HOUR GLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun arrived home, carrying his and Chanyeol’s stuffs from the hospital. He went to their office room and put down Chanyeol’s box that was handed over by the nurse. Browsing through the things in the box, he found a journal with Chanyeol’s name etched on the front cover. He flips over the pages.

 

April 20th, 2017

I woke up and saw a stranger today. He said he’s my husband and that we’re married. Weird huh? But I believed him, because there’s something in his eyes that told me I should. We went to Han river and had a picnic. He told me that we had our first date here, with the same food and at the exact same location.

 

Baekhyun flips over the next few pages, and all the entries are from the days Chanyeol loses his memories. He didn’t know that Chanyeol actually wrote down what happen to him and his last few days in the hospital. Maybe that’s why he can easily accept the fact they are both married whenever Baekhyun told him, because he has all these entries on his journal. On the very last page, there’s no entry, but rather a list of things.

 

Park Chan Yeol’s Wishlist

Picnic at Han River

Go to amusement park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter